While you were sleeping.

It Started With the Rain!

Kyungsoo and Luhan were taking care of the sick boy as if they were his mother and the other guys couldn't stop teasing the two. Luhan didn't mind much  but it realy irked Kyungsoo up really bad. Especially when his dimwit boyfriend would start talking nonsense making Kyungsoo to wonder why did he ever fall in love with him? 

"Should we adopt him when we get married Soo?" Jongin grinned, making Kris and Jongdae laughing like idiots. They were all in Baekhyun's tent, circling the ill boy's bed. Kris had brought hot chocolate for him saying that it did wonders when you are sick. No one believed him because let's admit it that sometimes Kris really says bul. Yet, Baekhyun acknowledged the thought and had took a few sips from the cup. Now it was being devoured by Jongdae. 

"I wonder how you both will handle a sassy Baek!" Minseok chuckled and high fived with Luhan. Baekhyun only rolled his eyes.  

"I bet my Kyungiepoo will take good care of the sassy boy, right baby?" Jongin winked. 

"Jongin, shut your ing mouth up if you don't wanna sleep outside!" Kyungsoo glared and Jongin gulped hard. The dark aura radiating from his shorter boyfriend told him that this time he was really serious and he wouldn't even feel guilty to slit his throat. The others also stopped laughing, because let's admit , Kyungsoo's stare is scary!

And, nobody wanted to die young.

The atmosphere became so eerie that Baekhyun thought he was in some haunted house. It was finally Kris's lame joke about something related to galaxy that everyone loosed up. They talked and bickered some more for another hour until Mr. Nam came in to check on Baekhyun and then asked the boys to leave and let Baekhyun rest. 

Both his 'mothers' were insisting to stay but Baekhyun said he was fine and that they both needed to rest .

"You guys stop worrying already. I am not some five year old! Also, ChenChen and uhh..Chanyeol is here with me!" Baekhyun smiled but on the inside, he felt his heart burn. 

Why did he have to say that name? Why did he even thought of him?

And saying that Chanyeol will be taking care of him, wasn't it too much to even think when earlier, he has already made it clear that he has nothing to do with Baekhyun? 

A burden. That's what I am to him. 

Chanyeol never thought of him as a friend, trusted him. Even when Baekhyun said that he thinks of Chanyeol as his close friend and shared everything with him, Chanyeol always hid his secrets. Baekhyun would waste hours to find a strong reason behind it, the reason of not telling him the things about him but only now he knows that Chanyeol has always seen him as a burden.Tears formed in his eyes but he blinked them away. He did not want his friends to see him crying and worry them much. He has already caused enough trouble to them, spoiling their night. 

Maybe those words were really true.

Oblivious to a certain someone calling out for him, Baekhyun was busy sulking in his own world. Realizations were hitting him hard and he thought his head would explode due to over thinking. 

"...are you listening Baekhyun?" Kyungsoo asked and snapped the boy out of his depressing thoughts. Blinking, Baekhyun looked at his bes friend's face. 

"You okay?" Kyungsoo frowned. It took almost a minute to Baekhyun to process the question.

"I...yeah..! Just tired." Baekhyun managed to say and pretended to yawn. 

"OKAY! EVERYBODY OUT NOW! My son here wants to rest!" Jongin announced and waved his hands off, gesturing everybody to leave. Kyungsoo smacked him hard on his head saying to stop with such nonsense, making the tanned boy to pout. 

"Just wait when I will throw you out!" Kyungsoo growled.

These two will never stop bickering! Baekhyun chuckled at the thought.

"If you need anything, just give me a call, okay? I'll be right here in a minute!" Luhan said and Baekhyun replied with an okay.

"Take care, kiddo!" Kris ruffled his hairs and said his good night, bringing Luhan with him while Jongin and Kyungsoo left with Minseok a little later. 

Telling him to go back to sleep, Jongdae too went to his bed. He was damn sleepy and drained out because of following his crush the whole day!

"Baek..good night!" he said and layed inside his sleeping bag. Baekhyun replied with a hum and stared at the empty sleeping bag which was laid just across his.

He has not seen Chanyeol since their little fight. He wanted to ask Luhan about him but the room was just crowded. 

Maybe later, he had thought but now he was regretting it. He should've simply asked Luhan!

But then again, why should he ask about him? He was hurt too! Chanyeol made him feel ing down!

And why was he even feeling low? Just because the douche bag said meaningless things to him?

How could you forget you are Byun Baekhyun? The invincible Byun Baekhyun!

Since when did I let other people's opinion bother me?

Clutching onto his sleeping bag, he shut his eyes close.

"I hate you so much, Park ing Yeol!" he said as the tears rolled down his cheek. His heart ached as the events of evening flashed before his eyes. He couldn't deny the fact that he was so grateful and happy when he found out that his love has saved him...he was his knight in the shinning armour.

But then, they just had to fight!

Lovely. Baekhyun groaned digging his head deeper in the blanket.

ing ElfYeol! He ruined the moment. 

Baekhyun knew he wasn't too good to Chanyeol himself, but the bridge of patience he had was broken and hence, the words. 

Why does the stupid elf never gives him the chance to explain?

 He always misunderstands him and hurt him-first because of Luhan and now because of that ing !

Cant he just listen to me once before rushing to conclusions? 

If only it would've been the old him, he would have definitely killed Chanyeol on the spot for insulting him for like million times but this new Baekhyun was more considerate and forgiving.  He tried seeing the bigger picture.

First, let's forget everything I said earlier! I don't hate him! Maybe I do a little but...uurrgghhh just whatever! I am too confused with my own feelings 

right now! I don't know what the I am blabbering about! Has the fever reached my brain? Oh god noooo~ I don't wanna die young! 

I am not even married to my Yeolliiieee!!!

Uhuhuh.. T_T

oaky, I'm stopping now! Aaaaiishhh, so embarrassing!)

Chanyeol did say he was worried, didn't he?

Stupid me.

I blamed it all on him! 

It was maybe his fault as well. He should've taken someone with him.

Maybe Luhan? Or Jongdae? 

Or maybe I should have not even followed that sinner!

Sighing Baekhyun rolled over, his face now facing the empty bed.

Should I apologize to him? 

Agreeing with the thought, Baekhyun reached for his jacket and shoes and went outside. As he took the first step out the tent, the cold breeze hit his face making him to shiver. It was too cold for his liking but yet he did not back down and kept walking.

He had to tell Chanyeol how sorry he was. 

But where is he?

Moving his eyes in every direction, he couldn't find the giant. The chilling wind was making him weak and shiver but he kept enduring. After a few minutes, Baekhyun was completely drained out. His fever was back again and he was unable to even stand. He was about to fall hard when a pair of hands held him.

"You..should not wander around." 

"T-thank you!" Baekhyun stared with his half-opened eyes and smiled weakily. 

Sehun helped him back to his tent and was about to leave when Baekhyun held onto his hands. 

Surprised by the action, the taller boy turned around, a deep frown marred on his face. 

"Please.. stay." Sehun was confused of what to do but then he sat next to the sick boy. To say that it was uncomfortable for him would be an understatement because Sehun felt like running away as soon as possible. He has never talked to Baekhyun ever and now suddenly he was sitting next to him like some dumb human. They both were quite and that made Sehun's feeling to get away from there even more stronger but he also didn't want to be rude. He had shown his bratty self a little too much. Sighing, Sehun finally decided that he would leave once the boy falls in his slumber as he did not want another fight with Chanyeol who would definitely not hesitate to punch him if he saw him with Baekhyun. He was sure that his ex-best friend was in love with Baekhyun and, he was happy for him. 

The giant idiot whom he'd always tease about never finding his love finally found him. 

"I'm so sorry for what Naeun did to you." Sehun said suddenly, guilt reflecting in his tone.

"I hope you'll forgive me." He had not expected for Baekhyun to answer but a little part of him hoped that maybe he will. He didn't want to be on anyone's bad side anymore. It has dawned to him in a hard was that does nothing good. Also, he was really sorry for what his crazy fiance had done with Baekhyun and Sehun was sure that he will make her apologize to him as well. She had gone way too far this time. 

"It's not your fault Sehun. No need to apologize." Sehun was startled when he heard Baekhyun replying back. The smaller even squeezed his hands gently. 

"I hope we would've talked to each other in the stupid parties we met earlier, don't you think? We could've been best friends!" 

Raising his brows Sehun looked at him with amusement. Coming from rich families, both the boys knew each other and have seen each other in many parties but never once did they tried to talk to each other. Both were too egoistic and proudy to say 'hello' first but now that Baekhyun has said it, he wondered what kind of friendship they'd have if only they'd have swallowed thier prides. 

A disaster!

They would've ruined the world because of their playfullness. 

But wait, is Byun Baekhyun being like..really fluffy right now?

"Oh ! Who are you? Where is that sassy, annoying Byun Baekhyun I know?" Sehun gasped.

"Shut up you insensitive jerk! Now that I imagine us, I only see a ing and boring bastard who is unable to show any kind of emotions on his ugly face and can't 

even act his age for once!" 

"What? I am not a bit serious and reserved boy! I'm very playful if once I manage to open up! Ask Luhan or Yeol! " Baekhyun rolled his eyes and smacked him on the arms. 

"Ouch!" Sehun hissed in pain as the wound on his arm reopened and blood started dripping from the sleeve. 

"Are you okay?? Oh you need to-" Baekhyun was cut in between.

"Its nothing! Don't worry!" Sehun half smiled and told him to sleep as it was getting late. 

"But.."

"Baekhyun, sleep. We will talk some other time."

"Sehun you-"

"Sleep. You had a really long day and you need rest." Sehun said and as much as he wanted to oppose, Baekhyun nodded and closed his eyes trying harder to sleep. It had been a few minutes already and thinking that the boy had already slept, Sehun stood up to leave when he was stopped again.

"Sehun?" 

"Yeah?" Sehun smiled warmly and Baekhyun thought that the Ice Prince should smile more often. It suited him much more than that scowling face he always has on. He was also sure that Luhan loved his smile as well. 

Maybe, after what he tells him that, he'd try smiling more? 

"Luhan.. he still loves you." he said in all seriousness, leaving Sehun having butterflies in his stomach. 

"D-does he?" he asked and Baekhyun confirmed with a nod. 

"With all his heart. But, the question is, do you?" 

If anybody would ask him that question  before, the person would be punched acroos his face. Nobody dared to talk about the boy when Sehun was around. He hated Luhan's name, his presence, his everything. He vowed never to see the beautiful face ever in his life and destroyed everything that was related to him. But no matter what, in the night whenever he'd close his eyes, Luhan was all he could think about. He would call out his name and cry in his sleep. He dated Naeun, did things with her but then Luhan came back and shook his heart hard. He made him to rethink about his feelings, caused a chaos inside his head and when he finally realized he was still in love with the boy, he had to go and date that ing Kris! 

 He was starting to give up.

But now, he won't! Not when he knows that Luhan still loves him.

His wait was worth it, no? 

"It's okay if you don't want to answer me. I just wanted you to know t-" 

"I never stopped loving him." Sehun said in all sincerarity before walking out.


Naeun couldn't sleep. 

Sehun's words were echoing in her ears everytime she would close her eyes. Eunji and Chorong were sleeping soundly in their camping bags, 

totally oblivious to their friend's worry and for the first time ever, Naeun envied them. 

Why was she in deep ? Why can't she sleep carefree? 

She would get eye bags because of that and then no one will even look at her!

Baekhyun that ! This is all because of him!

But what if Sehun really called off the marriage? 

Her mother will kill her! His father will be mad! And , that was the last thing she wanted.  

When she couldn't think about any way, she decided to tell her parents. She had to because they were the only one who could help her right now! Reaching for her phone, she stepped out and made sure that no one was around to listen to her conversation. Punching the number, she waited for the call to be picked up and when she heard her mother's voice on the other line, she broke in sobs.

"Eommmaaa~ help me! Sehun called off the marraige!"


Looking down at the deep water, Chanyeol sighed for the nth time.

Why is he this stupid? 

Always rushing to conclusions before giving the other person a chance to speak.

Especially someone named Byun Baekhyun.

The guy has always tried to be friends with him and he even tried to change. All his sassiness and ego were down to a level. Even when they were in the phase where Baekhyun could not stand his presence, he was himself. He never ever hid himself and was always trusting on the taller but in return Chanyeol always kept things hidden from him with a pathetic excuse that he don't trust Baekhyun enough.Then when he told the school about Luhan and Sehun, he insulted him more than enough. And today when he should've thanked god for keeping Baekhyun alive and showering the boy with his love, he said he was a burden!

Letting out his anger for Naeun on Sehun was the second worst thing he did tonight.

Sehun certainly did not deserved the beatings. 

What was his fault in this? And yet, he beat the boy like a gangster. 

The fear and pain that he did not managed to see in his best friend's eyes at the moment due to his anger flashed in his mind. Morever, when now he should be by Baekhyun's side taking care of the sick boy, he is sitting here alone, regretting things like a coward. 

Chanyeol yelled in frustration and slammed his hand on the ground. 

He is nothing but an idiot!

A ing idiot!

"Baekhyun will hate me forever!" he said to himself and brought his knees closer to his chest. The guilt was eating him and his heart ached badly. No matter whatever he tried, he couldn't forget the hurt look that he saw on Baekhyun's face, the disappointed look Luhan gave him back at the camp and all the judging stared from his friends and it pained his heart. 

He didn't know how long he sat there alone but it must've been late because everything was way too silent. Deciding to go back, he stood up clumsily and started to walk slowly towards the camp. He stood out there in front of his tent for atmost 1o minutes, contemplating whether he should go in or not. He didn't know if he'll be able to face Baekhyun. He was scared but when he saw Miss Hwang coming this way for the regular checking, he quickly opened the zip of their tent and went in. Taking a deep breath, he looked at Baekhyun's bed nervously only to find the petite boy sleeping soundly.

Thankgod!

Changing his wet clothes which he had been wearing since evening, he laid next to Baekhyun. The boy was all red and did not looked well. He was shivering as well. Touching the forehead, Chanyeol bit his lips. Baekhyun's body was burning up. Chanyeol pulled his duvet and placed it on the top of him, making sure that the sleeping boy was properly covered. Rushing out, he lit the stove and placed a saucepan filled with water above it. When he thought that the water was warm enough, he poured it down in a bowl and then dashed back to Baekhyun. Pulling out a small towel from his bag, he soaked it in the water and dabbed it on Baekhyun's forehead. After repeating the process for half an hour, the fever was finally going down and also the shivering stopped. Relief washed over him and carefully, he caressed the boy's face who seemed to be in peace and much better now. Chanyeol was feeling his eyelids getting heavy and thus, after checking Baekhyun's temperature for the last time, he decided to sleep. 

Putting away the towel and the bowl, he slipped in his bag and glanced at the boy beside him.

"I am sorry." he muttered slowly before closing his eyes.

The next day when Baekhyun woke up, he felt much better and healthy. The headache was gone and his body temperature too felt normal.

 But then why was it too heavy above him? 

“Yo Baek! How you feeling man?” Jongdae asked rubbing his eyes. 

"Hot! Urrgghh too ho-" just as he turned over, his gaze fell on the bed beside him where Chanyeol was sleeping awkwardly. 

When did he come back? Baekhyun thought.

And where is his blanket?

Suddenly moving his eyes around himself, he found Chanyeol’s blanket on him and a blush suddenly appeared on his face. 

Chanyeol cared for him. 

"Ya! You are red! Is the fever back?" Jongdae rushed to Baekhyun and placed his hand on his forehead.

"You are not...sick? Then why are you sweating bad?" The boy looked confused as he put his hands why. 

"It's because uhh..I feel hot because of these blankets!" he said.

"Damn! Who the hell put these on you?" Jongdae helped Baekhyun out of them.

"Chanyeol, maybe." Jongdae looked at the said boy and when he found him sleeping with his jacket on, he smirked.

"Someone's in love I see." Baekhyun blushed hard and something incoherent. Jongdae laughed at the adorableness and took his leave saying something about what he needed to do. After he was sure that the area is clear, Baekhyun pulled the duvet from him and placed it over the tall frame of Chanyeol. 

Stupid Yeol! Thank you!

Reaching for his face, Baekhyun caressed it carefully and softly. The boy was a perfection, no one could deny it and he was Baekhyun's. 

I will make you mine, Yeol. I promise you! 

Leaning slightly downwards, Baekhyun placed his lips on Chanyeol's, giving him a quick kiss. Dangerous, but Baekhyun had been wanting to did for long. 

And a sleeping Chanyeol was a y Chanyeol and Baekhyun couldn't control himself from doing it.

Also, the boy slept like a log so it wasn't really a problem. He wished if he could wake up every morning like this.

Smiling to himself, he stood up and before stepping out, he said those three words a little too louder.

"I love you."


“Okay. So I saw Naeun-” 

“-! Not Naeun!” Baekhyun yelled. 

The boys, except Kris, Sehun and Chanyeol, who according to Baekhyun  were the type of idiots who'd just ruin their plans due to their clumsiness and stupidity, met in Kyungsoo's tent to plot the revenge on Naeun. Baekhyun had come up with the rules to not take the names of their targets because it was only meant to bring bad fortune and even though they all found it childish and lame, they still had to obey it. Naeun was renamed as while her two friends as MINIONS.

But it turned out that the oldest member of the group was having a little difficulty in compying with the rule and this was making the queen pissed!

“ Don’t dirty your mouth by taking her name!”

Minseok groaned and continued. “I saw her and her frie-”

“MINIONS!” 

“-yeah minions going for bath!” Minseok completed with his teeth gritting. He was seriously thinking why he even bothered to tell this to Baekhyun. 

“When?” Jongdae asked like a curious kid.

“Like..a minute ago?” 

“Hehehehhe... Now you gonna face the wrath of Byun Baekhyun !” Baekhyun smirked and Luhan and Kyungsoo just rolled their eyes.


A/N:

Baekhyun was really really really confused with his feelings, no? 

Sorryyyy.. if I made this chapter like really bad! :(

I tried a lot to write better, but... I'm really a disappointment! T_T

Anyways, don't forget to comment... 

and enjoy the NEW YEAR EVE!!! (^_^)