Let 'Baek' Lead The Way

It Started With the Rain!

“Do you, Oh Sehun take Kim Naeun as your lawfully wedded wife?” 

Sehun could barely process the pastor asking the question. He had his eyes fixed on the table behind his parents. Jongin and Kyungsoo looked concerned, Jongdae and Minseok were the same. He saw Kris sitting next to Minseok and as their gazes met Sehun could tell that the Chinese Pres did not look happy at all. Well none of them did but Kris was ‘I will kill you after this is over’ kind of upset. And everybody knows that the Chinese male never jokes about such things. 

Especially when it comes to Sehun. 

And then his eyes fell on him and as their eyes locked, Sehun’s heart sank into his shoes.The beautiful big doe eyes that always shone brighter than the stars were filled with tears.They were red and puffy with the dark circles and huge bag eyes. The cute, thin red kissable lips were quivering. The glowing baby skin was paler than a sheet and his already petite and thin frame looked all sticks and bones. Anyone who would’ve taken a look at Luhan could’ve told he was sick and tired. 

And Sehun blamed himself for everything. 

It was all his fault that Luhan was in such a state but there was nothing he could to take the pain away. Maybe breaking the marriage could and his parents would always support him, no matter what but being a big company, it would surely cause some trouble. Also, Luhan would never accept him and let an unborn child grow up without a father. He was too kind for his own good, something Sehun saw as a reason to fall in love with the boy. 

“Sehun? You need to answer.” Naeun’s whisper brought him to back to the chapel, making him to remember the misery he was in. Taking a deep breath, he closed his eyes for a moment, maybe praying god for a little help which he knew was totally impossible.

I’m sorry. 

“I-”

The sadness flowed through his veins and deadened his mind. He could feel the hard painful lump in his throat as the tears began to form and before he knew it there was shouting. They were his, but yet they seemed so distant.  Tears streaked his face. He could see through his blurry vision how Naeun gave him a confused look. 

Think about the child Sehun. You can’t back out.

He fought to reclaim control over his body, ignoring the pain in his heart.

“I-”

“OH FOR GOD’S SAKE YOU JUST HAVE TO SAY THOSE TWO WORDS! WHAT ARE YOU DOING  BOY?” Mrs. Kim yelled from the bench.Everyone glances at the lady with bewilderment. Many of them thought of her as a mother who had her emotions flowing everywhere because her daughter was getting married while some of them saw how annoyed she was because of the nervousness of Sehun, and the remaining-they just didn't care and wanted it to get over quickly. It was Mr.Kim's hard glare that made his wife realize how rude she was and that she needed to justify her sudden behavior.

 “I-I mean Sehun is taking a little too much time. I know he is scared and nervous but my daughter’s waiting too.” Mrs. Kim laughed awkwardly and then settled down Kyungsoo and the other boys glared at the lady once more before turning their heads away. Even a glance at her wanted them to break her neck.

"Thank god I'm gay. I don't even wanna think what I would've done if I was at Sehun's place!" Jongin mumbled.

"Thank you, Minni, for making me gay for you! I promise I will treat you good. Never ever will fight with you!" Jongdae declared as he patted his boyfriend's shoulders.  They felt pity for Sehun because now he had to keep up with a whining wife as well as a y, demanding mother-in-law for the rest of his life. Even Kris who wanted the worst for the poker face prayed to the Gods to give the poor Oh some strength so that he could tolerate them. 

"I'm sorry. I will be quick." Sehun bowed and requested for the question to be asked again. The pastor complied with the request and before Sehun could answer the question this time, a loud thud sound startled everyone. 

“STOP! WAIT! HOLD A SEC! PLEASE TELL ME THE ING DID NOT HAPPEN YET! OHMYINGGOD I-I’M SO TIRED! I-CAN SOME-SOMEBODY PL-EA-SE BRIN-G ME A-GLASS- OF WAT-ER?” Baekhyun stood at the door frame, panting with his hands clutched on the handle and his body bent downwards. 

The white tux he was wearing was all colored in brown and his hairs were dishelved. The amount of sweat on his face on a  December morning and the smudged eyeliner was indicating that the Byun must’ve run a marathon. Everyone in the hall was gawking at him, confusion clear in their eyes. 

"Who is this beggar?" Someone dared to say and Baekhyun almost smacked 'its' head. Almost because someone quickly held him back.

" I AM NO BEGGAR! I AM BYUN BAEKHYUN YOU PATHETIC FILTHY CREATURE! DON'T YOU KNOW I CAN GET YOU SUED WITH A SNAP OF MY FINGER AND THEN YOU'LL BE LIVING YOUR WHOLE NON-WORTHY LIFE BEHIND THE EEW PLACE CALLED-wait, what is that thing called? You know, with sticks as high as my boyfriend and a dark cave uhh-and there are these-"

"A prison." a deep voice answered from behind.

"Yes, that. YOU WILL BE IN PRISON FOR YOUR WHOLE LIFE!" 

The guests looked at him funny and the 'filthy creature' wanted to kill himself at the moment. What was he thinking when he opened his stupid mouth to bash his partner's son?

“I KNOW I’M GORGEOUS SO STOP STARING AT ME AND GET ME A GLASS OF WATER! QUICK! AND WHERE  THE ARE THOSE GOOD FOR NOTHING IDIOTS?” Baekhyun snapped when he felt the eyes on him. He knew he has interrupted with the ceremony but he wasn't a bit sorry for that. He has more important things to do for now. No, not breaking off the marriage. Something much more important than that! Looking around, his gaze stopped on Kyungsoo and Jongin and he gritted his teeth.

“YOU MOTHERING MORONS! I CALLED YOU BOTH  A THOUSAND TIMES AND YOU DIDN’T EVEN PICKED UP YOUR PHONE!”

Yes. That. He had to scold these creatures whom he referred to as his 'friends' for ignoring his calls.

How dare they?

“I-”

“NO. SHUT UP. DON’T SAY A WORD! JUST WAIT TILL I BURN ALL YOUR PORORO INTO ASHES. ” Baekhyun barked throwing death glares at them. The KaiSoo couple gulped down and looked at Kris for help who just shrugged.

 “AND WHERE IS THAT EQUALLY GOOD FOR NOTHING IDIOT BOYFRIEND OF MINE? WHERE IS PARK ING CHANYEOL! I WANT HIM HERE RIGHT N-WHAT DO YOU WANT?” Baekhyun’s annoyed high-pitched voice echoed in the hall when he felt someone tapping on his shoulder.

“Water.”

“WHAT WATER-oh-thank you so very much-” Baekhyun gulped the water down in one go and then returned the glass. 

“AND NOW WHERE IS THAT TALL ELF?” 

“Uhh..I’m right here, Baek.” Chanyeol smiled nervously, holding the empty glass. Turning around, he blinked blankly at his boyfriend and when his brain processed the things at the moment, Baekhyun exploded out.

“YOU-WHERE WERE YOU? I CALLED YOU LIKE MILLION TIMES AND  YOU WEREN’T ANSWERING? MY CAR BROKE DOWN AND YOU JUST DON’T WANNA KNOW HOW TROUBLESOME IT WAS TO TAKE A PUBLIC TRANSPORT HERE. MY SUIT IS NOW ALL RUINED BECAUSE OF YOU! I’LL SUE YOU PARK ING CHANYEOL FOR IGNORING MY CALLS! YOU ARE A USELESS PIECE OF LUMP AND-” And as Baekhyun continued cursing his helpless boyfriend, Sehun and his other friends just hoped that everyone would go home with their ears working fine. 

“-LAY HYUNG WAS SO ANGRY AT YOU AND HE EVEN SAID THAT HE WILL KILL YOU WITH HIS B-”

“Oh my god can someone please shut this up?” When the flash of annoyance comes, so does a bad idea but she didn't care anymore about what the people think of her. She had enough already! First, the ring rolled away. Second, Sehun took an eternity in saying a freakingly simple 'I do' and now this! 

"I don't care if you're a Byun or whatever. I want this ing boy out from this hall! SECURITY! GET HIM OUT OF MY SIGHT!"

"YOU JUST DID NOT SAY THAT WITCH! DO YOU WANT TO DIE?" Kyungsoo came running down and stood beside Baekhyun, staring at the lady with his infamous evil glare making her gulp. Soon, the whole group of boys was there with Baekhyun who couldn't stop smirking. He could've defeated the witch on his own too, but having a backup as well made him feel more powerful and awesome. 

Chanyeol, being the sane one at the moment facepalmed himself.

This is embarrassing.

They were on live TV and the whole nation was able to see them and yet, Baekhyun or any of his friends had no shame. Oh yes, except Kris who was still seated at his place, trying to hide his face with his big hands. Who wouldn't be doing that when you have friends like them who are bickering with a lady twice their age?

And that too, on a live television?

"Babe, we are on live TV and-" 

"SO WHAT IF WE'RE LIVE? ARE YOU ON THIS 'S SIDE YEOL? DO YOU NOT LOVE ME? ARE YOU ASHAMED OF ME?"

Urrgghh..why do I even bother? 

 Muttering an 'I'm sorry' and 'I love you', Chanyeol quietly accepted his fate of getting embarrassed in front of million people. After throwing more curses at each other, Baekhyun, Kyungsoo, Jongdae and Mrs. Kim got tired of it to which Chanyeol was very thankful. 

"If you're done with ruining MY BIG DAY, can we go back to start MY wedding?" Naeun glared at the four. 

"Yeah, sure darling. We are d-"

"Excuse me, old lady, but I don't think this wedding's going to happen." Baekhyun declared with his finger wagging.

"Arrgghh-not again. What the-"

"Get out of my way, you ing witch! I have a poker face to save." And with that, Baekhyun walked up to the pedestal where the couple was.Luhan looked at Chanyeol with confusion written all over his face. 

"What is going on?" Jongin asked for him. 

" Is the wedding going to happen or not?" Minseok asked.

"Just wait and watch." Chanyeol grinned. Now, the attention was on Baekhyun who stood in between of Sehun and Naeun with a microphone in his hands and bringing it closer, he started.

"Hellooo~ to all the peasants who were gathered here today for the wedding of the poker face and the ugly frog-" Naeun's eyes twitched in anger, but ignoring that, Baekhyun went on. 

"- you guys will now witness how the wedding breaks off!" 

Loud gasps and whispers can be heard from the audience. The reporters circled around the pedestal, curious about what next the Byun was going to say. Mrs. Kim tried to hop in but Jongdae and Kyungsoo were quick in holding the witch back. 

"You see, the Kims wanted their ugly daughter to marry this equally ugly expressionless face because they were going-or shall I say are, bankrupt.

And this marriage-it was just a way for them to get money. After all, divorce gives you half of your spouses' property right, Mrs. Kim? " 

Baekhyun sniggered at Mrs. and Mr. Kim who looked as if their blood ran cold. They were shaking in fear, their eyes and mouth froze wide open in an expression of stunned surprise.Everyone present in the hall just stared at the boy dumbfounded.  Mr. and Mrs. Oh's jaws dropped at the revelation, their brains formulating no thought other than to register that they were shocked.  

"What is this Mr.Kim? You tricked us?" The mentioned man looked like he has seen a ghost. 

"Mr.Oh-"

"Save it for the court, Mr. Kim. I will make sure for you to get a lifetime in prison." Mr. Oh hissed as he threw death glares at him. 

"This wedding is over! My son will never marry your daughter. My lawyer will be sending you a notice on Mon-"

"YOU CAN'T JUST BREAK THIS MARRIAGE OFF WHEN YOUR SON JUST KNOCKED UP MY INNOCENT DAUGHTER! I WILL REPORT THIS AND IT WILL BE YOUR SON WHO'LL BE GOING TO JAIL!" Mrs. Kim yelled, turning all eyes on him. 

Damn.

How could he forget about that? Mr. Oh looked a little troubled. Now that he knew the whole truth about this marriage, he was totally against it. But this pregnancy was something that could really send his only son to jail. Oh how helpless he felt for the first time ever in his life. Mrs. Kim seemed to know what the other was thinking and the evil 'I won, you lose' smile curled up on her lips. She was still celebrating her victory in her mind when a loud, hilarious laugh echoed in the room. 

What the-

"Ooppss.. sorry I just....I just couldn't control myself! I-this was-" Chanyeol grinned creepily. 

"Take me away from here before I kill myself!" Kris, who was standing right next to him felt like pulling his hairs at the moment. 

"ENOUGH!" Naeun's anger broke out. 

"YOU ING RUINED MY WEDDING ALREADY! MY BABY IS SO PISSED OFF! Sehun-ah..please..hurry up.. this is giving our baby a hard time! " Naeun rubbed her belly and looked with blurry eyes at Sehun. She was about to walk up to him when Baekhyun pushed her away harshly. 

"What the hell are you doing ? Do you want to kill our baby?" Naeun glared and held her hands tightly around her stomach. Sehun, being the father rushed to her aid and held her up. 

"Baek what are you doing? You'll hurt the baby." Sehun frowned earning a scoff from the eyeliner boy. 

"Baby my ." Baekhyun rolled his eyes. 

"Stop cursing. It will be bad for our baby. Sehun, please tell him to go away and ne-"

 "Oh, now you're so motherly huh!!? And for what? A non-existent baby in your pathetic womb? please, don't make me laugh!"  

"Wh-what?" Sehun's hold loosened around the girl as the words came out of Baekhyun, his head shaking in disbelief.  Everyone, including Luhan, had their eyes widened, totally stunned by this new announcement. All this while, Naeun was lying about the pregnancy? 

But how? 

All those reports..they all seemed so real and true. Even the DNA test proved it was Sehun's baby!

"Dr. Sojin, who is/was Naeun's gyno is actually a cousin of her. So faking the reports and making you idiots believe on her and the fake pregnancy wasn't a big problem for her. She knew when she'd drop the bomb, you'll ask for the reports, go for the DNA test and blah blah so, she had them ready even before you could demand it. Saving time, right? Smartass, I must say."

 Naeun could feel her hands sweaty. How in the world did Baekhyun found it out? She trusted Sojin with her secret. Why did she betray her? She had done everything in her might to make her pregnancy look real but now here she was, busted by her own cousin.  The guests were all amused to see it and Naeun silently wept and prayed to all the Gods out there to make her disappear somewhere from the place. An idea suddenly clicked in her mind. Pulling up her dress, she thought of running away when Kyungsoo and Jongdae rushed to her and held either of her slim arms.

"Let me go!" she hissed.

"We will. Once the cops arrive!" Kyungsoo smirked.

And in a matter of mere minutes, men dressed in blue entered in and escorted the Kims out to the Police vehicles. Flashes, questions, and accusations were thrown at the flustered family by the reporters who chased them outside. Mr. Oh apologized for causing a scene and ruining the guest's free day, asking them to leave after having the lunch. After the crowd has made their way to the dining area, Chanyeol dashed to his boyfriend and lifted his figure up. 

"Yeol! Put me down!" Baekhyun chuckled.

"You are so amazing, baby! I love you so much!" Chanyeol proudly said and kissed him. 

"You made your mother and father proud, son. We love you so-OUCH! KyunngggiieePoo~ why are you hitting me?" Jongin yelped. 

"Yes mommy! Don't hit my daddy!" Baekhyun acted along and Jongin muttered something about being so proud as he flicked the fake tears away. Kyungsoo groaned at his best friend and boyfriend, stomping out of the room. Following him, Kris, Minseok, and Jongdae too took their leave saying that they were hungry. Now it was just Baekhyun and Chanyeol there with Sehun still standing at the pedestal and Luhan at his place with his head hung low. Feeling that they should leave the ex-lovers alone, Baekhyun nudged on Chanyeol's shoulder, gesturing him to leave. Nodding, Chanyeol quietly left in the lead of the smaller.

Luhan heard the two boys leaving and suddenly he felt the atmosphere tensed up. It was just the two of them now and made him flustered. What was he supposed to do? Leave? Stay? Talk? Hide? He didn't know and he wondered if Sehun felt the same? But the taller not doing anything made him feel the otherwise. 

Maybe I should just leave. Nodding with his decision, Luhan stood up and took slow steps towards the door. 

He was a few steps behind when a familiar touch made him halt in his way.

"I am sorry. For giving up on us."

Luhan turned around to meet with Sehun's handsome face and his breath hitched.

"I am sorry for putting you through this pain. You don't know how much I wanted to kill myself for the things I've done to you."

"Sehun..please you-"

"No. Stop. Let me finish it." Luhan nodded, tears falling down his face. 

"I am not worthy for you Han. I never was." Sehun wiped the tears away. "But there is no perfect lover right? We are all flawed. Maybe I am a little bit more but yeah, you get the point right?" Luhan chuckled and muttered a 'yes'. Sehun smiled before continuing.

"I was this close losing you and it was worse than death. I-I never want that ever again Luhan. I love you too much that I'd die without you. You are in my veins and I cannot get you out. You're the light I need to guide me when I'm lost. You are-you are my everything Han.  I can never look any further than you.You are the only one I need, the only one I want. "  And what Sehun did next was like deja vu to the starstruck boy. He was kneeling down, with Luhan's hand in his and eyes filled with hope, love, and anticipation.

But, this time the only difference was this that it was elephants and dinosaurs running in his belly. 

"Marry me, Han." 


A/N:

Yes Sehun proposed Luhan and I'm finalllyyyy done with HunHan!!!!!!

You guys didn't think I'll separate them, right? Yes it took a looonnnggg time but here they are....happy! ^^ 

Oh and everyone who was thinking that the baby is fake- YOU GUYS ROCK!  

Happyyy Valentine Daayyy everyone <3 <3