Just Say Yes!

It Started With the Rain!

IT STARTED WITH THE RAIN

 

Chanyeol’s POV

“Dad! You’re back!” I hugged him tight.

 “I missed you so much!”

Park Jin Young, a name that held great power and respect in the entertainment world was my dad. Our company, JYP Entertainment owned the greatest stars and idols of the Korean Music Industry .He was famous not only in Korea but also had made himself known in the Hollywood.

 He was my ideal, my inspiration and my motivation. Because of him, I was able to find out my passion and love for music and aspired to become a composer when I grow older.

He was the first person to whom I ever came clean about my uality. My mother was against it but Dad supported me. He was my first best friend (Luhan’s second!) and I’m thankful to god for giving me such an understanding father.

“Me too, son.” Dad chuckled and patted on my head.

“How did the meeting go?” I asked as we settled at the breakfast table.

“Well. They finally agreed to do a collaboration album with Miss A.” He said, gulping down the egg toast.

“This is great!” I exclaimed.

“Breakfast or the news?” Dad smirked.

“Umm.. the news is great but the breakfast,” I continued in a mischievous tone, “!”

“Aaaish..this brat!” I hid my head under the table and laughed aloud.

“Your apartment- it’s kinda small. How do you and Luhan live here? Do you want me to buy you a bigger and more comfortable one?”

“No Dad! We’re fine. Really.” I replied with a smile.

“You sure?” Dad stared at me.

“Positive.”

 Luhan – who seemed to be just out of the bath, joined us at the table and greeted Dad.

“Hello Mr. Park! Welcome back!”

“Oh Lu! How many times do I have to tell you to drop the formalities and to call me Dad?”

“Sorry. Dad.” Luhan smiled sheepishly and Dad served him with juice.

The breakfast was eaten with laughter and filling ups. Dad was in Japan for a meeting with the CEO of a J-pop company and was finally back to Korea after three months. Mom was still in Japan with the members of Miss A who were there for a MV shooting. Both my parents were really busy and sometimes I missed them too much. But then again its okay. They would always find time for me and we were always together at Christmas and birthdays. Sometimes when they had a lot of free time, we would go on vacations too.

Last time we went on a vacation was when it was Lu’s birthday in April.

It was time to leave for school and Dad offered to drop us off.

“No, dad. We’ll take the bus.” I replied.

 “Chanyeol, son, are you still-”

“It’s not that! Stop worrying too much!” I quickly said. “You’ll get grey hairs early than expected.”

 He sighed and finally dropped the topic. We left the house a few minutes later with Dad going in his expensive Mercedes to his office while me and Luhan walking to the bus stop.

“Are you still not over it?” The question took me unawares.

 “Chanyeol it’s been five years for god’s sake!” he continued.

“I know, okay? Just ing stop talking about it already!”

The people glared at us and I bowed politely muttering a sorry. Luhan stared at me blankly and I mentally hit myself for yelling at him. But it was his fault! He started it first.

Doesn’t he understand?

There was no way in talking about the past.

 It’s gone and the damage was done.

 Even if I wanted to change it so bad, I can’t.


The lunch came around and I wasn’t really hungry. So, I decided to go to the terrace and get some fresh air. Luhan and me, we haven’t talked since we were at  the bus stop and I was feeling guilty for it.

If only he wouldn’t have been there for me, I still would’ve been a mess. But wasn’t it his fault too?

 He knows how much I hate to talk about it.

 “Don’t you have to eat?”

Baekhyun.

He followed me up here?

Is this for real?

I nodded my head in a ‘no’ and kept staring at the sky.

“Are you okay?” he asked in a worried tone.

“Yeah. What are you doing here?” I asked, my eyes still at the vast blue sky.

“I could ask the same question.” He smirked and a small smile appeared on my face.

He is really something. No wonder he stole my heart.

“Just needed some fresh air.” I sighed. Baekhyun stood there, reading me and then joined me in staring at the sky.

“Do you want to skip school?” he asked, his voice filled with excitement.

I looked at him like he was crazy. Skipping school? Me? Park Chanyeol?

 Like WHAT??

“Are you out of your mind? We’ll get caught! ” I almost yelled in nervousness.

“Believe me we won’t. You just have to say yes!” Baekhyun confidently said. Thinking about it for a while, I suddenly liked the idea. Maybe we will really not get caught and if looking at the positive side, I’d get plenty of time to spend with Baekhyun. My heart started racing at a very fast pace.

Maybe, this won’t hurt, right?


Spending the last three hours with him I came to know a lot of things about Baekhyun. He was sass, that’s true but he was a damn sweet person who’d get you diabetes. He loves fooling around, playing pranks on other people and I think soft toys are his weakness. He had flaws too but then who is perfect?

Right now, we are sitting in a café and he is arguing with the worker about god knows what. This reminded me of our first meeting and I know that I was blushing. It was the best day of my life and meeting him the best thing in my life.

“That stupid employee! I’m gonna sue him really!” Baekhyun sat on the chair and put the tray down.

“What happened babe?” I said, trying to suppress my laughter.

“He ing said that they were out of cappuccino! Can you believe this?” He pouted and I tell you it was overly cute.

“So....what-“

“I ING HAD TO BUY A BLACK COFFEE YEOL! BLACK.ING.COFFEE!”

“But don’t you like it too?” I asked.

“Only when I don’t want to have a cappuccino.” He simply said.

“But that’s not the point! Those idiots didn’t give me a cappuccino!” Baekhyun whined.

“Yeah. They’re really.. uhh.. stupid.”

“And s!” Baekhyun huffed.

Cute.

“So, Yeol..”

And I felt the butterflies in my stomach, again. I loved this name he has given me. It made me to feel like if we’re a couple.

Baek and Yeol.

Baekyeol.

What a perfect combination!

 Oh and here goes the blush.

“Why were you down this morning?”

 The question got my fuse blown. My body stiffened and my throat started to get dry.  Moreover, the genuine concern and worry on his face got me confused as hell.

Should I trust him?

Should I tell him?

Are we close enough to tell our secrets to each other?

Baekhyun was looking with anticipation but I was completely messed up from inside.

Confused.

Maybe he noticed that because I saw a smile on his face.

“It’s okay. You can tell me whenever you’re ready. Just know that I’m always here.”

I was shocked. Baekhyun said comforting words? He knows how to be polite?

And supportive?

Am I in heaven?

Am I dreaming?


JONGIN’s POV

Love.

It’s great in the movies and fictions, but it’s definitely not easy in the real life.

How do I know?

Well, when you’re in love, you come to know a lot of things.

Like, a lot.

It was our history class and I was least interested in learning about the French Revolution and was paying more attention on the boy who rejected my heart.

Kyungsoo, being the oblivious boy he was, kept all his focus on the boring lecture and noted down the important points. It was his favorite subject after all and Ms. Im his favorite teacher.  

I just sometimes wish if only I could make a little space in his list of favorites. Phew.

After the confession (which was I guess so stupid of me to do) our friendship became strained even more than it already was. Sure we do talked but it was always cut short by Kyungsoo and he was always on the run whenever the three of us would be together.

I tried to talk but well, it didn’t really go well. *sigh*

And as the day passes by, the awkwardness between us just keep on increasing. I wonder how Baekhyun did not notice.

OH RIGHT!

He’s busy in his own little world with PCY.

Hah! That Sassy fell in love too.

Talking about him, where was he? And Chanyeol? I’m damn sure they were here till the break. I looked around to see if I was mistaken but nope.

They were really absent.

Did Baek made PCY to skip the school? It’s a usual for him but Chanyeol?

That’s a new now!

The hour-long lecture finally came to an end and with that, the school ended too.

“Hey Soo! Have you seen Chanyeol?” Luhan asked.

“Nope. Haven’t seen him and Baek since lunch.” He replied.

“Oh..okay. You coming to the music room?” He asked.

“I’ll be there in a minute.”

Luhan muttered an okay and went away.

Now it was just me and him in the class. Me. And him. Alone.

Good timing, Jongin. Talk to him!

Standing up from my seat I walked up to him. Before I could say a word, he stood up and glared at me.

“I’m busy. I’ve to go. Move.”

“Let’s talk. I promise it will only take a minute!”

“Don’t even think about it.” His tone was harsh and cold, his gaze piercing.

“Just listen to me this once!” I said desperately. Kyungsoo rolled his eyes and gestured me to start up.

“Let’s be friends. Please. It is okay for you to not accept my heart. I understand-“

“YOU DON’T UNDERSTAND A THING!” His sudden outburst got me scared. I could see the tears forming in his eyes and his body trembled.

“Why are you crying? D-did I say something wrong?” I tried to wipe the tears away but he pushed me away.

“Don’t. touch. Me.” I stared at him blankly.

“I already told you I like someone else b-but you just keep on pestering me. Don’t you get it that I am not interested in you? Can’t you tell?” Kyungsoo’s word hit me faster than a bullet.

 “I HATE YOU KIM JONGIN! Can’t you ing see?”

“No. You don’t.” I muttered under my breath.

 Rage started to boil in me and my mind became clouded with nothing but anger.

“You think I’m some toy huh?” Kyungsoo looked at me with blurred vision.

“You think my feelings are joke?” I took a step forward, glaring at him.

“Jongin..stop. Do-don’t co-c..”

“YOU THINK I’M EASY? DO YOU EVEN SEE ME AS A MAN?” Kyungsoo flinched at that and he shut his eyes close.  Two steps and the distance between us was decreased to a hairline. I could feel his breath on my neck and saw clearly the tear stains on his cheek. He still had his eyes shut and he looked beautiful even then.

“I love you Kyungsoo. Why can’t you see that? Are you that oblivious?” I said, my voice on the verge of breaking down.

“I have already suffered a lot and I..I am really sorry for that day.”

“You don’t know Jong..”

“I know Soo. I know.” Kyungsoo looked at me with wide eyes.

“My parents, they’re sick. I know they told you to stay away from me. I was there, hiding behind the curtain. I saw them torturing you when you told them you loved me. And believe me, if only they weren’t my parents, I would’ve killed them for touching you!” 

“Y-you..kne-knew?” Another round of tears started to flow from his beautiful eyes. I shook my head and cupped his face.

“I love you and I will fight for us if they don’t agree. I will do anything to be with you. So please stop pushing me away!”

I hugged him tight and let my tears to fall too.  My heart was beating rapidly and my inside was a wreck! I was hoping for him to like me back and say he loves me too or even agree upon being friends..but who was I to decide?

Losing all hope, I was about to release him when his hold on me tightened.

“I’m so-so..sorry-”

This is it.

Kyungsoo does not likes me back.

He don’t even wanna be my friend.

He wants to stay away from you.

You will always be a loner, Kim Jongin.

“-I love you too.”

I will transfer schoo-wait. WHAT?
Releasing him from my embrace, I looked at him in shock. Did he just..like really..?

“You-you..”

“I love you, Kim Jongin. I’ve loved you since that night when you were being attacked by that dog.” He smiled. I couldn’t believe on my ears. Am I really hearing this words?

 That too from Do Kyungsoo?

“You-don’t like Chanyeol?”

“I just said I love you. Its only you, Nini!” he pecked on my cheek.

Now it was my turn to stay frozen and for a good ten minutes, my body was shut down.

“YA! I just confess and you-mmmgghhf”

Without wasting anytime, I crashed my lips onto his and kissed him passionately. All those emotions buried deep down inside started to float on the surface and if only I had a camera, I would’ve captured this moment forever.

“I love you.” I said in between the kiss.

“I love you.” Kyungsoo replied with a grin.

Love.

It’s great in the movies and fictions, but it’s really magical in the real life.

How do I know?

Well, when you’re in love, you come to know a lot of things.

Like, a lot.

 

 

A/N:

Yaayyy!! Kaisoo couple is up!! <3 <3

Finalllyyy!!! 

Thankyou everybody for the subs!!! I am really grateful! *hugs* 

And the readers who comments regularly.. I LOVE YOU GUYS!!! Thankyou sooo much!!!!