On your marks. Get set. HATE!

It Started With the Rain!

A/N:

Thank you all for the comments and subs! And I'm sorry for the late update! Enjoy reading this and please do comment!

Thanks again!

Love you all!


It was lunch when I was finally free from all the unwanted attention being thrown my way. 

Honestly, I love it when people are looking at me, admiring me for my good looks and such but THIS - being stared at because you are the one who embarrassed yourself is not what I'm used to! And all the credit goes to the dickhead, , freak named Park Chanyeol! How the did I put myself in such an embarrassing situation? Or more likely get myself stuck with him? Please don't tell me it's all destiny and fate and other fairytale bull because it's not!  As far as I know, Seoul is a big damn city with ing over hundreds of schools, and out of those ing hundreds, he just had to attend the one which I go to and make my life miserable? 

Hell no!

But wasn't he just looking so y in the unifo - WHAT!!??!!

Oh god, Byun Baekhyun you just didn't think that.

But didn't he - ARRRGGGHHH..... just whatever!

 Let's just enjoy the lunch because I'm ing hungry and I don't wanna starve myself to death! I'm too young to die! Mumbling curses under my breath, I settled at our usual table. Kyungsoo was already there with his food tray and the way he was holding onto his fork was a bit suspicious. I mean, no offense but sometimes I do think that my best friend is some psychopath or a killer. Oh, and the way he is looking at me right now only confirms the scary thought.

"You didn't introduce me to your new friend." Kyungsoo deadpanned making me choke on the juice I was busy gulping down. I stared back at him, coughing, and boy that was a huge mistake! He was staring back at me with those freakishly huge eyes and believe me when I say that the stares from the other pathetic, worthless creatures don't count even a half of the uneasy feeling you get when you find your own BEST FRIEND FOREVER's glaring at you! 

Especially if it's from someone named Do Kyungsoo.

A glowering Kyungsoo meant a dangerous Kyungsoo and a dangerous Kyungsoo meant - get ready to say goodbye to your oh-so-ingly-precious-life! Trying to distract myself, I looked at my plate which was filled with lettuce and some kind of noodles - I can't tell what it was and a chocolate pastry. The lunch seemed much more tempting than ever but how can I eat when I know that the SATAN himself is breathing down my neck?

Yes - okay. I admit I am scared of him.

Just sometimes, like this. 

My best friend is the reincarnation of the Satan! Or maybe he is Satan himself in the disguise of an 18-year-old boy! I don't know which one is true, but the thing that I can tell is.......Fate loves screwing with me because I just saw Chanyeol and that Ugly entering the cafeteria and did that - did that unworthy being just wink at me? 

God, I swear I will kill him! 

I was so busy thinking ways of how to murder a Yoda when Kyungsoo poked my cheeks. 

"What is it Soo?" I was already annoyed and instead of comforting me, Kyungsoo was only making things harder. 

"Don't you think you have some explaining to do?" he said, furrowing his eyebrows. 

"What explanation?"

"BAEEKKHHYYUUUNNN!!!" Kyungsoo gritted his teeth. Now I've made Satan angry.

Oh bye bye my dear life. We will meet in the next life, maybe. I've not yet written my will. Oh god, what will happen to my baby Ai?

"Are you going to say something or just keep ing thinking about that stupid Will of yours?"   

Aaaaiiissshhh... best friends are... mind readers! You know like telepathy?

"My Will is not stupid you moron!" I growled. 

 "And to answer your question, what am I gonna explain when I don't even have the slightest idea of what are you talking about?" He doesn't expect me to tell how Park Chanyeol had just pissed me off yesterday because he looked down at me, right? No way I am ever gonna tell him that. Byun Baekhyun is so not the kind of guy whom you can just look down at and insult just like that! I am awesome! I thought that maybe the answer was above suspicion and had a sigh of relief. I was about to put some lettuce into my mouth when he spoke up.

 "How come you know Park Chanyeol and I don't? And even if you do, you didn't introduce him to me!" Anyone who would've heard our conversation would've thought that we were dating or something and Kyungsoo was that possessive boyfriend who couldn't see their love with someone other than them...or maybe that kind of friend who wants to be friends with all your ing friends...close or not,  but believe me..it was far from that.

Much, much farther!

"I don't know who he is." I simply said, trying to act all cool but Kyungsoo gave me an unsatisfied look and I knew it was not going to end there. The interrogation had just begun.

"You sure?" I nodded confidently, praying internally to all my stars to help me get out of this. But I guess someone has put a curse on me because Kyungsoo was more persistent than ever.

"So now you go suing strangers as well? I thought it was just your lazy chauffeurs or Miss Jung." He narrowed his eyes and I just couldn't help but feel like a criminal. I am telling you, Kyungsoo should drop the dream of becoming some Idol and apply for the FBI. He will surely rise and shine there. His seniors will be so freaking happy with him and the wrongdoers will beg for his mercy. I can even imagine some of them just dying because of Kyungsoo stabbing them with his eyes. But that couldn't stop me from not telling him about how I met Chanyeol.

Yes. Right.

I don't want to tell him about that obnoxious, ungrateful monkey!

He is just not worth it.

"I think you have just lost your non-existent brain somewhere."

"Do you take me for a fool?" Kyungsoo gritted his teeth. 

"You got doubts?" I snapped back. Just why is so hell-bent on knowing about him? Did he suddenly develop a crush on him or something? We had our eyes locked and nobody wanted to give up until.....

"Is this seat taken, Baekkie?"

Hold on.

I know that voice.

Deep...

Calm...

Husky...

Se- 

no.

no no no!

I quickly shifted my gaze from my annoying best friend to the giant Yoda who was standing right in front of me holding his tray. He was smirking and it took everything in me not to stand up and push him down and start punching his face to wipe that smirk away. Just what does he think of himself? And what's with that nickname? The last time I checked, he topped my HATE-LIST!  I put my spoon down - more likely slammed it down with a big thud noise.

"Yes. It is!" I blurted out. "So get your filthy self out of my sight!"

Him sitting behind me is enough. I cannot afford to eat my lunch with him and ruin my day any further. Because of him, Mr. Nam punished me. Can you ing believe that? I, Byun AWESOME Baekhyun was kicked out for some peasant like him in front of the whole goddamn bunch of peasants. What do you know about your image getting tarnished in the blink of a heartbeat?  

Ask me if you don't.

I can tell you everything in detail.

Like, in really deep details. 

"How come I don't see anybody sitting here then? Please don't tell me that some spirit is eating lunch with you." 

 URRGGGHHH THIS GAINT! I was about to shoo him away for serious when Kyungsoo jumped in.

"Of course you can sit here! You are so welcome to eat with us."  

"What the-"

But before I could even get to complete what I was saying, Kyungsoo scowled at me. I know what he was up to. I ing knew it but being scared of Kyungsoo's stare, I couldn't do anything and let Yoda bluntly sit next to me and - hold on

HE IS SITTING RIGHT NEXT TO ME? OH OH !

THIS PLACE HAS BEEN DIRTIED NOW. OH MY GOD!

WHY IS HE SITTING NEXT TO ME?

ASGHDGYWBHBSNJNJ!

DGFBVTWKS!

I had half a mind to push that peasant away when Kyungsoo decided to initiate a conversation.

"I am Do Kyungsoo. Hi." Kyungsoo replied with the sweetest smile he could give. 

Bastard!

Best friends are......the biggest enemies!

Mind it!

I made a mental note to kill him after the break was over. He is not allowed to breathe anymore. 

"So you are the one with an amazing voice?" Chanyeol's question made Kyungsoo blush and me choke on the lettuce.

Amazing voice? Please . What will he say when he listens to my breathtaking voice? No no, I am not jealous of Kyungsoo, I'm just stating the obvious. 

"T-thanks." Kyungsoo had the guts to blush at the compliment. "But how did you know that?"

"Luhan told me. You know him right?" Chanyeol replied giving him his creepy smile. 

 "Luhan? You guys know each other?" Kyungsoo asked and Chanyeol nodded happily, and he may or may not have looked so cute while doing th - Oh god Baekhyun you need to stop watching so many dramas. So deciding to stop giving a about whatever they were talking about, I paid attention to my lunch again which somehow seemed never to be ending today. 

"Oh damn! I forgot about him! Can I just call Luhan over here?" Chanyeol asked.

That was enough for me to look up from the tray. Kyungsoo and I eyed each other. The tension was visible in the air.  If he says yes to this, then that's going to be him who says goodbye to the world tonight along with all of his Pororo stuff! I'll make sure of it! Kyungsoo looked at me, then at Chanyeol, and then back at me. I could see he was troubled but wasn't the answer too obvious? He is supposed to deny it. How can he even expect me to eat with that Ugly pig who is the reason why I am not in Bored? If I could, I would kill him right then and there. He was a burden on earth anyway. I would only do a favor to the world by eliminating one piece of , wouldn't I...?

I and Chanyeol both looked at him with our eyes filled with expectation and Kyungsoo finally decided to open his mouth after an eternity.

"Uh..ye-."  

KYUNGSOOOOO YOU ING TRAITOR!!!

"HEYYYY LUHANNN!!!!" Without wasting a second the ing Park Chanyeol yelled and just like a genie in a bottle who heard his master's call, the ugly feminine-looking boy came over and sat beside my EX-BEST FRIEND! Yuupp...now that's just what you are...Do Kyungsoo!

"Thanks. Kyungsoo...and umm-"

"Baekhyun," Kyungsoo said being all chirpy. This is just getting annoying..seriously! Why is Kyungsoo being friendly with my rival?

WHY WHY WHY??

He is not allowed to talk to him! NOOOOHH!

"Baekhyun? The one who left Bored?" Luhan blinked. Kyungsoo nodded to it with a little hesitation.

"Thanks, man! Because of you, I'm in the band today!" I nearly burst my blood vessels after I heard the ugly boy. 

"You're ing lucky bro!" Chanyeol high-fived the boy and laughed.  How come they talk all about me when I'm sitting - TOGETHER - with them?

"Lucky my ." I scoffed. This Chinese is wishing for his death. How dare he thank me for something so nonsensical? I swear when I get back in Bored, the first thing I'm gonna do is kick his filthy out. We don't need such losers! We only need me!

Byun Baekhyun is all they need to win !! 

"Uh, what?" Luhan dropped his spoon and looked at me making his already big eyes bigger and wide. I was just about to reply to him when that traitor of my best friend butted in. 

"He-" Kyungsoo looked at me, probably asking me to let it go. But I had to show him where he stands! He stole my group from me! 

"Yes, Baekkiiieee~ what were you saying?" Chanyeol goofed irritating me further. 

Okay~ maybe I'll do that in some other way. *evil laugh*

 "Just watch your back...Miss Jung's a real ya know. " I gave him the biggest smile I could ever give.

"Uh..yeah. Sure. Thanks.!" Luhan chirped and got his attention back on eating his lunch. Chanyeol and Kyungsoo were looking at me with unbelievable eyes as if they were expecting me to do something. Oh how well they know me! But ladies, for now, let's just allow the puny imposter of mine to enjoy the spotlight!

HAHAHAHA....!

Lu Han from Beijing, better start packing your bags!

You'll be going back to the hell you came from.

Soon.


"Baek, wait!" 

I heard my ex-best friend's voice but I didn't stop because of the 3 Reasons Why Not list. 

1. He let Park ing Chan moron Yeol to eat with us!

2. If that wasn't enough of a torture, that Lu Han sat at MY TABLE!

3. Lu Han thanked me for quitting the band!

Do I need anything else to say?

NO!

I continued to walk to the science lab which was a floor down my class. Phewww! Why do we have these many stairs? Can't they simply get the elevator installed for the students?

"OHMYGOD!" I screamed when all of a sudden Kyungsoo stood in front of me.

"Do you want me to die of a heart attack?" Kyungsoo rolled his eyes. "Baek let's talk! I-"

"About? Oh, wait! I know! You wanna talk about how you abandoned me for those two -heads?" I  said sarcastically. Kyungsoo bit his lower lip.

"So you wanted me to say, 'No. Just go away.' like you did?" he said crossing his arms.

"Yes!" I took my last step down and looked at him.

"Why?"

"Because you are my friend and friends don't talk to their friend's enemies because they eventually become their enemy too! " I yelled at him and Kyungsoo looked at me in amusement and after a  moment of silence, I went ballistic when I heard him laughing.

"You..hahaha...my god ! You were..huhahaha....being the drama queen for THIS?" He kept on laughing.

" YOU KYUNGSOO!" I said and was about to leave when he held my hand. "Ok, I'm sorry." He said. I huffed and looked at some random people.

"I know you think I did the 'et tu Brute' thing with you but look at the bright side!" 

"What bright side?" I asked as we entered the science lab.  I spotted Park ing Chanyeol and Lu Han giggling and smiling. Smile as much as you can ladies because soon, you're going to face the hell.  And why the is that giant looking and smiling at me? Urrgghhhhhh!

"You didn't murder them for sitting and eating with you! Isn't it an achievement?" Kyungsoo 's laugh distracted me. 

"JUST OFF!" I screamed and some of the students looked at us. Thank MJ Chanyeol and Luhan didn't notice that! Phewww...!

"OK..OK....! I'm sorry. I'd do anything to make it up to you !" Kyungsoo said being a little serious.

"Oh don't worry..even if you won't, I'll make you do it!" I smirked. Kyungsoo's face turned pale and I knew he was so regretting his words right now. But he should've known better before speaking up when around me. He was about to retort when someone tapped on my shoulder.

"If you guys are done talking, then can we please proceed with the lab?" Mr. Choi said in a stern voice and he sure did not look very pleased so without wasting another second, we rushed to our lab tables. Mr. Choi followed us and the class greeted him as he put down some papers at his desk which got my attention. Were they the last day's test papers? Did he check them already? 

Oh damn! I am doomed!

"Minseok distribute these to the assigned names!" Mr.Choi said and handed the bundle to Minseok, the class president. The chubby cheeks obediently took the papers and started distributing them from the front. I saw Chanyeol and Lu--Han excitedly taking it from Minseok as if they were candies. They seriously make me wonder if they are on drugs or something. Who in the ing world would be happy after getting an assignment?

Certainly not me!

It just doesn't make any sen-OHMYINGGAAWWDDD! I almost screamed in horror mentally when I saw what I saw. Did-did that ugly Chinese touched my-I mean that ing Chanyeol's *cough*y*cough*hairs?  I was so busy killing that ugly in my mind that I didn't notice when Minseok had reached us. Kyungsoo, being the smartass he was started eyeing the piece of crap while I just tossed it aside. It was just not worth my time. 

Also, I have got Kyungsoo so why bother?

Oh, I'm so smart!

"Okay Class!" Mr.Choi clapped his hands and gained our attention. "I guess you all got the paper right?" Everyone nodded. 

"Great. Now, you have to perform the experiments written in them with your assigned partners and then you'll get the points for that! Your partner's name must be written somewhere at the bottom. No changing of projects and partners is allowed. And when I say no, means no!" I gulped as he looked at me. I can read his eyes telling me-no-daring me to change my team.  But why would I need to change partners when I already know who my partner is!

It's my BEST FRIEND!

"Is fate playing with me? This ing is not happening to me! No." Confused, I looked at Kyungsoo who looked like was on the verge of tearing his hair out. But why? Isn't he happy that we are on the same team? What's so wrong about it?

"Ya! What's wrong?" I glared at Kyungsoo. "Aren't you happy that we are to-"

"Happy? HAPPY? I FEEL LIKE KILLING EVERYONE WHO IS OUT HERE!" Kyungsoo said and kicked the table in annoyance. 

"I can't be partnered with that idiot, tanned pole of stupidity! Why is this happening to me?" 

What.the.. 

Kyungsoo's words made me grab my sheet instantly and check the bottom line. If Kyungsoo was not my partner then who was i-NO. The paper dropped from my hands. 

NO NO NO NO!

NEVER IN A MILLION YEARS!

Now it was me who wanted to kill someone. I wanted to go straight to that ing teacher of mine and beat him up like one of those bullies of our school. Or maybe worse. What the ing hell was he thinking? Did he do it purposely? I glared at Mr.Choi who was busy explaining something to a girl and if only looks could kill, I was sure that bastard would've died right then and there. Maybe I should talk to Dad and make this go away!

Yep.

That sounds like a good plan. Smirking, I was about to tell Kyungsoo about my plan when suddenly my eyes landed on him. And to my surprise, he was looking back at me and..and di-did he ing smirked at the awesome me? 

"That jerk!" I scowled and clenched my fists. Seriously this boy is asking me to murder him. Why does he always get on my nerves?

Urrghhh! 

Throwing away the bloody sheet in anger, I looked away. Sensing the negative radiations coming from me, Kyungsoo softly nudged me.

"Whom did you get?" 

"Can't you ing tell?" Kyungsoo chuckled much to my annoyance. 

"I have heard that he is smart. Maybe you will get good grades this time?" 

"Do I look like I ing care?" I snapped.

"And if you know him this well then why don't you go and team up with that freaking ?" Kyungsoo shrugged in reply. I was about to say something when Mr. Choi again decided to torture us and told us to go to our respective partners. There was chaos as everyone started moving to tables and screeching chairs. I saw Jongin happily welcoming Kyungsoo while he was scowling at him and threatening him with something I couldn't hear. The Chinese was with that brat, Oh Sehun and I was, somehow satisfied because I wasn't going to have a mental breakdown alone. I hope that either Sehun kills him because of his ugliness or JUST kills him for being born and does everyone a huge favor! I noticed that everyone was now settled with their team, except me and that elf of course. We were still at our tables, just staring at each other. He mouthed me to come over to him making me scoff.

What does he take me to be?

His slave?     

Shouldn't he be walking over to my table? 

Ignoring his stare, I continued to look around and see who was with whom. It was hella boring because I was doing it for the nth time now but still, it was better than to walk over with my precious legs to that moron. I mean, why me? I am the awesome, gorgeous Byun Baekhyun and I don't take orders from peasants like that ing elf-ish crea- 

"Hey, Princess." My body stiffened as I heard that deep, y voice and all I wanted to do was run away as far as I could. Chanyeol was standing next to me, smiling creepily. When the hell did he come here?  I thought-I-

"You should've come over when I asked you to." He grinned like the freak he was. "We're going to spend the three weeks together after all."  

"So? Do I look like I care?" I snapped back. Of all the students in this ing class, why does it have to be him?

WHY?

"Awww~ aren't you happy that you're teamed up with a genius like me?" 

"Please don't make me laugh. You're no genius, you're a creep." I snorted and pretended to be interested in the Mr.Choi was talking about. Something about 'Go Green' and . I really couldn't get much but it was the only way to avoid Chanyeol so why not? Chanyeol too seemed to be listening to the teacher and I was thankful.

Or maybe not. 

"We're gonna enjoy this, Baekkie-ya!" Chanyeol whispered. I mentally put in an iron fist and punched the giant right in his jaw. I hate him! I want to kill him! 

 AND I NEED TO DO IT QUICK!

I've been seriously having bad days since yesterday!

Blame it all on the ing rain!