Look What You've Done

It Started With the Rain!

Baekhyun’s POV

I thought I’d die because of a heart attack. 

It’s not the first time my heart was beating this fast due to Chanyeol but right now, I could tell that it was beating faster than a Hennessey Venom GT!  When his lips touched mine, everything around me stopped. The cool morning wind no longer was cutting my skin and the jacket wrapped around my body was suffocating me. 

“I love you Baekhyun. I really do.”

 The words kept repeating in my mind like a song on repeat. Never had I expected to hear these words coming from Chanyeol  in not only this, but any lifetime. Ashtonished, I kept blinking, trying to process things.This was no dream, right? I pinched my arm just to check if I was really in awake and not sleeping and ! It hurts! God must be having some mercy on me because well, the love of my life just confessed to me!

Hold on for a minute. 

Lemme dance to my heart’s content!

I got a boy meotjin..

I got a boy chakkan.

I got a boy, handsome boy

Nae mam da kajyeo-

I guess I got too busy fangirling because I forgot to answer my Yeollie back! I was snapped out of my own world when I saw a pout on Chanyeol’s face and the sadness in his eyes. 

“Baek..it’s totally fine if you don’t lo-” 

“I thought you’d never say it to me!” I said quickly and before Chanyeol could open his mouth again to say something stupid any further, I crashed my lips onto his and OH MY GOD they tasted like something sweet I have never tasted ever in my life. Much sweeter than the chocolate pudding Kyungsoo cooks for me and I never wanted to stop kissing him. He put his hands around my waist and deepened the kiss, making me feel much hotter than a volcano.

“I may not be the most romantic person and this is definitely not any of those romantic places or uhh..way to ask your crush this but still, I’m gonna do that.” 

“Chany-”

“I love you, Byun Baekhyun. Will you be my boyfriend?” 

And I stopped breathing. People who say that those three words make your knees go wobbly when you hear them coming right from ‘your only one’, they aren’t wrong! 

Nah!

Those novels, the love songs, those stupid stories about finding your prince charming, everything about how love makes you giddy is ing true! Because this was exactly something that was happening to me when Chanyeol locked his eyes with mine.

“I love you too. And yes.” 

The sky was now painted with the shades of orange and red. The leaves shimmered like a mirror and the morning dew sparkled on the bejeweled grass and cobwebs. Unlike every other morning, this morning wasn’t gray and dull. It was beautiful. Just like this moment. The walk to the camp was silent, yet wonderful. There was this smile plastered on both our faces and I was so dying to tell Luhan and Soo about us. Chanyeol and I decided to break the news to the guys at the breakfast table. Also, I wanted to thank them because well, it was all due to those stupid yet amazing friends of mine. Just as we stepped in, I saw a shivering and sneezing Jongin sitting outside his tent, wrapped up in a blanket. 

“Hey Baek. AACCHHHoooooo. Hi, uhh..oh god-I’ll-acchhoo-die sneezi-aaaacchhooo-ing....Hey Chan Hyung.” he wiped the snot with his HANDS...!! 

God! This boy is so gross. 

Remind me to use the sanitizer later!

“What is he doing out here?” Chanyeol whispered and I shrugged. 

As far as I know, it was too early for a lazy like Jongin to wake up. But looking at how he was sneezing continuous, maybe Kyungsoo kicked him out last night. Oh, didn’t he told him he’d do so if he wouldn’t shut up?

“Oh..you guys must be-AACCHHOO!-thinking-A-aaAACCCHHOO-what I-I’m-aaa--aacCChhOOO-doing here rig-acho-iiht?” He said between his sneezes. Both I and Chanyeol nodded. 

“My KyungiePoo kicked-AACHHO!-uuhhh-me AAWWWTTT-Chhoo!” and there he goes wiping that nasty snot AGAIN! 

With his HANDS!

I was still busy thinking about lecturing him on personal hygiene when suddenly he let out a girly squeal, making both of us jump like five feet up in the air.

“What the ing hell Kkamjong!” I yelled, my hands still on my chest. “You ing killed me because of your disgusting scream!” 

But that ignored my words and was grinning like a maniac. 

“OH MY ING KRISUS!” Jongin covered his mouth and even before we could understand what got him so high early in the morning, he rushed to his tent screaming like a madman.

“SOOOO~ OUR BABY BAEK IS ALL GROWN UP NOW! HE AND PCY HYUNG -aacchhhooo-ARE DATING!” 

Eyes wide, me and Chanyeol both looked at each other and then noticed that our hands were still intertwined.

“YOU GUYS LOOK SO CUTE! OH MY ING GOD!” Haneul, who appeared out of nowhere clapped like a child.

“DAMN! Let me take a picture of you!” she quickly reached for the phone and a sound of ‘click’ was heard. 

“C’mon ChenChen! Give me your 200 bucks!” Luhan smugged and Jongdae ran to save his wallet.

“I WILL NEVER LOSE TO A DEER! NOOO~”

And just in seconds, not only our friends, but the whole class surrounded us like we were some celebrities and we knew this was gonna be a long, long day.


Kris hated Sehun.

He hated the boy to the core of his heart. If only he could get a chance, he wouldn’t hesitate to kill the brat and bury him six feet down without a coffin. Chanyeol was right. The boy is dumb. Much dumber than Kris thought him to be. How can someone be this stupid to not confess to the one he likes when he has been given a chance to? Chanyeol was one of those idiotic people too but he made Kris happy by finally voicing out his feelings for the Diva! (They just came clean in the morning. So yeah, I know. In fact, everybody knows because that ing KIM JONGIN DOESN’T KNOW HOW TO SHUT UP!!)

But this kid, Sehun?

He doesn’t have the words to say how much pissed off he is. He gave him chances, several-totally-good chances to confess to Luhan but the boy just kept his mind too focused on how to compete with the student body Pres. The bed sharing, the tent set, Kris tried his best to let the both of them to at least take an initiative but both of them had nothing between their ears. For the whole damn week, the student body Pres kept trying and trying but the outcome was nothing.

Absolutely zero. 

His top blew off when that spoiled brat accused him of trying to win Luhan over with his coolness. But if only he knew that Kris wasn’t trying to woo Luhan anymore. He gave up a long time ago. If someone was to ask about Kris’s love life, he would define it as a typical love story where the one you love loves someone else and that someone else hates your love or something like that and you want to rip every inch of that bastard off for hurting your love but you can’t because it will eventually hurt your love and thus, you sit there, just watching your precious getting hurt and crying! Even when you assured that certain person that you’ll treat them better, love them right, and will never let them go, they still refuse to be with you and cry over that jerk...!

In the end, you realize that love is evil.

Not rainbows and unicorns. 

A mindless explanation, right?

Okay, never mind but that’s what the truth is.

Maybe I’m listening to Eminem too much!

Sighing, Kris rolled on his bed and met with the sleeping face of Luhan.He looked so peaceful and beautiful. 

An angel nonetheless.

He kept staring at him for god knows how long and kept thinking about how Luhan had politely rejected him on the day they were hanging out at Minseok’s. 

Yes, he was hurt.

 Luhan was the first person to make him able to see the things differently and he wanted nothing but Luhan to love him back. But it seemed like the doe-eyed beauty was still in love with that jerk and Kris was going crazy. He was jealous of Sehun. He would often think about what made the Ice Prince so different and loveable. He would always try to compete with him but when he saw how in the end Luhan would always end up crying, he decided to give up. 

Lucky, that’s what he thought Sehun to be.

It was the last day here in Jeju and Kris knew he had to act fast if he wanted to see Luhan and Sehun together but that was not something simple. Sehun was always with his y fiance and her tails while Luhan was always with Chanyeol who always seemed to be willing to kill Sehun. Everything was too complicated for them. 

“And he says we’re not meant to be! It should be him and that ing idiot!” Kris muttered under his breath and as he rolled to the other side, he came in face to face with a glaring Sehun.

Did he hear me? Kris blinked twice. 

“Thank you.” 

The statement caught the Pres off guard. He was expecting anything but this! Sehun must’ve read his mind and so, he decided to put a stop to the taller’s ‘still processing’ brain. 

“I know you were trying to help me, us, to be together. And believe me, I won’t let it go to waste. I promise.”

“And just who told you that crap?” 

“No one. I just know.” Sehun replied. 

"Whatever,"  Kris replied before walking away.


The dinner was amazing. 

Kyungsoo and Minseok were the best cooks, nobody could deny the fact and Luhan decided that if the two of them weren’t already in love with someone else, he wouldn’t mind giving it a try to date them. How cool it’d be if you get to eat something delicious every day?  Even just by looking at the food, you can tell that the taste would be mind-blowing. Jongin and Jongdae are surely two lucky bastards! He was looking for Baekhyun and Chanyeol when he saw them busy and lost in their own world. The couple just got together and Luhan knew how it felt like so he decided to let them be and sat in the corner. 

“Can I, uh...sit here?” 

Luhan choked on his soup. Sehun poured water into the glass and gave it to the coughing boy.

“You alright?” he asked. 

“Y-yeah.” Luhan managed to say after gulping down the water. Sehun nodded and sat across him. 

“I don’t want to eat alone. Kris is with uh...Tao and Jongin is chasing that wide-eyed b-” 

“Kyungsoo,” Luhan said nonchalantly. 

“Yeah. Umm Kyungsoo. So yeah. You know how bad I am at remembering names, right?” 

 Luhan had his body stiffened but still, he hummed. (Because it is bad not to reply when someone’s talking to you. Even if it’s a lame question to answer.)

“Also, I know you don’t like eating alone. So, I decided to give you company.” Sehun stared at his ex-lover, observing his expressions and the tint of red didn’t go unnoticed by him. On the other side, Luhan feared that if Sehun continued to talk in that deep, baritone voice of his, then in no time soon everyone could hear the thudding sound of his heart way too clearly. 

“The soup is amazing, no? I remember you used to cook corn soup for me and it tasted heaven Lu!”

“...”

“Kyungsoo and Min-whatever maybe good chefs but you are the best!”

“....”

“I miss your treats you used to bring me and that Chinese food you used to mak-”

“If you’re gonna keep talking then just leave.” Luhan deadpanned. He was seriously fed up from the constant blabbering of the taller and just wanted him to stop already. He had made up his mind that he will not let Sehun effect him anymore and will get over him. But as much easy as it sounded, Luhan found it really hard to do. He could feel his heart skipping beats everytime Sehun would say something. He could feel it going into overdrive just by thinking how close he is sitting to his ex-lover and it really wasn't helping. At one point, he thought of running away but something stopped him.  

"Just leave Sehun." Luhan almost begged but Sehun didn't even flinch. Instead, he calmly put his spoon down and stared at the Chinese with his dark orbs.

“We need to talk Luhan.”  Luhan looked at him funny and scoffed. This guy really was testing his patience.

“Talk? About what, Oh Sehun?” The venom in Luhan's voice hurt Sehun but he deserved it. He was such a jerk after all. 

“About us.” There was a seriousness in his voice but Luhan knew that the guy was just playing with him. Why in the world will he ever talk to him about something that he himself framed as a fling? Luhan had his blood boiling and he no longer could tolerate eating on the same table with the person who was the one who broke him apart. 

“There is no us. There never was." He spatted and stood up abruptly. He has already lost his appetite and there was no use of playing with the dinner that tasted too sour now. 

“I’m done with my dinner so if you’ll ex-”

“I love you Luhan,” Sehun said as he pulled Luhan by his wrist making him sit on the wooden bench. The action has caught too many eyes and Luhan didn't like it at all. He tried to get away again but Sehun was persistent in letting him go. 

“Let.Me.Go.” Luhan gritted his teeth and stared straight at Sehun. 

"No. I won't. Never ever."

"Excuse me? What the did you say?" The smaller growled. 

“I said I won't let you go because I love you.” Sehun calmly said and looked back at Luhan who had his jaws hit the floor. 

“Is this some kind of joke? Are you playing with me Oh Sehun?” Luhan snapped.

“You-” he poked at the taller and continued. “-are going to get married to that wench of yours and you’re here confessing your disgusting, pathetic love to me? Hah! Please. Why the in the world would I believe you, huh?” Luhan’s body was trembling with rage. 

He knew he said a little too much but Sehun deserved it. Who does he think he is? This is no movie where you can believe on someone in a second. And believing Oh Sehun?  Luhan would rather prefer to die. Seeing the taller silent, Luhan took his steps forward but was pulled back by strong hands. 

“The wedding. I called it off.” Sehun said, making Luhan rooted to the spot. He knew his ex-lover was far from listening or believing him but he had to. It was a now or never situation for him and Sehun didn’t want to let go of this chance, so, he continued.

 “I could never get over you Luhan. You were always there in my mind. Whether I’d be going on dates with random people, sleeping around or even breathing, you were the only thing that occupied my mind. It was like I knew nothing except you. Even after I got engaged to Naeun, my heart would be calling for you. Every day, I tried to forget you and I thought I was succeeding too but how stupid of me to think like that. Your name, your face, your scent, it's all engraved in my soul and killing myself wouldn’t help either.”

“When I saw you again, I knew I was being given a second chance to correct the mistakes and I took too long to realize that. I know I’ve hurt you and made you cry for million times and I also know that sorry won’t erase all the pain I’ve caused you but please believe me when I say I still love you, Han. I never stopped loving you. And I’ve never played with you. I love you a little too much to do that. So please forgive me and give me a chance to prove myself that I’m worthy enough for your love.”

Luhan thought he has forgotten to breathe. His brain was completely shut down, giving him no assistance in forming a proper sentence or even uttering a word and his body was wobbling, making him vulnerable to even a feather. 

Was any of it even real? Is he hallucinating?

“Why now Sehun? Why should I believe you? You left me alone to face everything. Our love, you ended it calling it was a mere attraction. You broke my heart. Our friendship. Your promises. Everything. Now you’re here telling me you love me? Why?”

“Luhan..plea-” Sehun was cut off by a voice he hated the most in the world.

“Sehun.” Both Sehun and Luhan were met with a fuming Naeun. Her eyes were puffy and her voice seemed hoarse.

 “We need to talk. Alone.” She said with authority, her gaze fixed at Luhan and the latter could tell how disgustingly she looked at him. 

"If you wanna talk, then say it right in front of my boyfriend." Sehun blurted making bot Luhan and Naeun look at him crazy.

Boyfriend?

Me? 

"You are kidding right? You were gonna marry me! You said you loved me! How could y-" Rolling his eyes, Sehun grabbed Luhan by his hands and started dragging him away at full speed. Naeun also fastened her pace in order to follow the two boys,screaming her fiance's name in order to gain his attention.

“YA !Oh Sehun! Where are you going? I said we need to-”

“I don't want to. There is nothing left to talk. I’ve already told you that I’m not marrying you!” Sehun said annoyed. He was about to leave when Naeun broke the news to him.

“I’m pregnant, Oh Sehun!”


A/N:

Uhooowww... Sehun is soooo gonna die now! hehehhehehehehehe...!

I'm extremely sorry for late update...and from now on I'll be updating on the weekends. 

Don't forget to comment!! 

Thankyou!! :)