The Unexpected Room Mates!!

It Started With the Rain!


Park Chanyeol.
The cool headed and fun-loving boy who was famous for his goffy smile and hyperactiveness and also, for being one of the smartest in class was rarely seen pissed.
The students, for the very first time, faced his warth when Baekhyun played the evil to Luhan. They were all surprised and schocked to see the giant Yoda explode and swear like this. 

And boy, it was really scary.

That's what the posts were all filled with on the school's student forum. 

Everybody silently prayed for Chanyeol not to ever get angry and they themselves made sure not to cause trouble to Luhan. 
And it was going really well, everything was great until the room arrangements for the trip got diplayed on their mobile phones. 
Saying that Chanyeol was okay and clam would've been an understatement because, he felt like setting the whole hotel on fire. Students didn't need to confirm it twice.
 

The only thing he needed were petrol and a lighter. 

Or maybe even better. 

Why not just set that ing idiot on fire who had arranged the room-mates for the trip? 
The second option was more tempting and Chanyeol was determined to find that ing . 

And the reason behind his anger was?

"I AM ING NOT GOING TO STAY WITH BAEKHYUN!" 

His voice could've been heard till the ground floor. Jongdae and Baekhyun had to close their ears with fingers, preventing themselves from going deaf at this young age.

"THIS IS ! WHO THE DID THIS!"

 Outside their room, Luhan and Minseok high-fived each other while the Kaisoo couple hugged each other in excitement. 

"This is soo good Lu! You are a genius!" Kyungsoo exclaimed.

Luhan had promised that he will do anything to make Chanyeol talk to Baekhyun. Playing the cupid to get his airhead friends together and so, he came up with this plan. 

And thank god Mr. Nam was generous enough to put him and Minseok the incharge of the arrangemnets. 

"Calm your man! You are way too loud." Jongdae snapped as he put his luggage in the room. Baekhyun followed him behind and waved at the giant. 

"Like it or not, you are stuck up with me for a week Yeollie~" Baekhyun's happy face only triggered his frustration to a whole new level. The former was happy, no doubt but Chanyeol was all set to change his room. He can't stand the self-obssesed brat for a second, how will he tolerate him for a whole week? 

No way in hell. 

He'd rather jump in the sea and let sharks eat him up. That was better. Much better.

"You listen, you little piece of shi-"

"Uh-uh-uh. No swearing in the house, young man. You need to be frinedly with each other. C'mon now. Be a man, Derpyeol! Peace" Jongdae made a V sign and Chanyeol rolled his eyes.

Baekhyun had to look away to control his laughter. 

"You fu-" 

A knock was heard on the door and  Jongdae waltzed to open it. Mr.Nam stood there with Minseok and Luhan. And what was that in his hands? Oh-the room allotments? 

Ahann~ Chanyeol's brain came up with an idea. He marched up to the door and politely greeted the teacher. 

Let's first coo the stupid teacher. 

"Sir, can I please change rooms?" he said as sweetly as he could but it sounded so creepy and scary because of his deep voice. Behind Mr. Nam, Luhan and Minseok panickly looked at each other.

What if Mr. Nam agreed?

Their whole plan will fail and Chanyeol will never talk to Baekhyun again! 

"Nooo~" Both Minseok and Luhan yelled, making the rest to look suspiciously at them.

"What are you boys yelling for?" Mr. Nam furrowed his brows. Minseok took the lead and cleared his throat.

"There are no rooms available! All the rooms are already alloted!" 

"What about switching with someone? Anyone will do! Just not this one!" 

"Sorry buddy but nobody has asked us to switch them with somebody else. They're all happy with whosever they've got rooms with!" Luhan said as a matter-of-factly and Chanyeol glared at him.

Something was fishy and he could sense it. 

"Chanyeol, you can't change rooms. Make friends okay? I have always seen you with Luhan and this trip is a nice oppurtunity to be friends with new people." Mr. Nam smiled.

"But..."

"No buts! Let's go boys!" The door was closed right on his face. 

"I guess you really are stuck up with us now." Jongdae ate his apple while Baekhyun mentally did the happy dance. 

"This bed's mine. You both idiots can share." 

"Sh-share?" Chanyeol looked around and saw that there were only two beds. One was a single bed which Jongdae claimed as his and the other one was a double bed.  Chanyeol shut his eyes and muttered a series of nos before finally exploding.

"GET ME OUT OF HERE! LUHAN!!" 



"It was fun right?" Luhan giggled as they were out of Chanyeol's sight. Minseok agreed and laughed along. Mr. Nam was long gone now as he was tired and asked the boys to retire too. 

"You know who your roomies are?" Luhan asked. 

"Tao and someone named Jungmin. You?" 

"Its uh.. I guess its Daehyun and Zelo. I put my name there!" 

"Are you sure? You didn't check the list that was sent to our phones?" Minseok narrowed his eyes.

"ing sure! And about the list, it was me who sent it. So why bother? I know I am right. Now shoo! I need my beauty sleep." Luhan waved and they bid their byes. 

Walking in the silent hallways, Luhan felt a little uneasy. It was too silent and was definitely looking like some hallways shown in the horror movies.

He had read somewhere that hotels in Jeju were haunted and the residents said about seeing some figures and shadows in the hallways and even in their rooms. Chanyeol once told him that his grandmother saw a white lady in her hotel room here in the same hotel and also warned the doe-eyed boy to not wander alone in the night.

 And the worst of all was this that he thought that someone's following him. With uncertainty, he looked back to check but found no one. 
"Maybe it's all in my head!" he shook his head and started to hum a song

"Ya yo-"

"AAAHHH!!!! PLEASE DON'T KILL ME!I HAVE DONE NOTHING WRONG TO YOU!! PLEASE!" Luhan dropped his bags and yelled at the top of his lungs, his eyes shut closed and tears streaming down his face. 

"OUCH! What the you idiot!" Sehun hissed as the bag fell on his leg. Too scared to open his eyes, Luhan kept on crying and blabbering some incoherent words. Sehun stared at the boy, confused whether to say anything or not, but then decided the boy to be and kicked the bag away. 

"Idiot." he mumbled and went away, searching his own room. 

Ten minutes passed and still Luhan was frozen and rooted to the spot. He couldn't believe he actually came in face to face with a ghost. Chanyeol's grandmother was right. This place was haunted. Why the school ing chose it in the first place? Were they not aware? 

Suddenly he heard another set of footsteps and he was now actually going to die. The first ghost was generous to let him live but what if this one was an evil one? Oh god no! 

"I s-should g-go to my r-room!" Luhan mumbled and picking up his bag that was thrown in the corner he ran for his dear life.

When he reached the left wing of the hotel, he looked up to confirm the room number. 

Room 143. 

Luhan knocked and he thought he had forgot breathing when he saw the person who opened the door.

"YOU!" Sehun and Luhan both looked at each other in shock. 

"What the hell are you doing here?" Luhan asked throwing his luggage down which again fell on Sehun's leg.

"You ing have problem with my leg? Why do you keep on dropping your stuff at it?" Sehun groaned in pain as he rubbed the spot.

Again? I don't remember the first time when I dropped something at him. 

"My luggage doesn't like you. Just like me! So you better get out of my room and-and-just-"

"You get out of here. I came first. So I am not going anywhere!" Sehun said.

"Are you kidding me? You-this is bull! You get out! Who the hell told you this is your room? This is my ROOM! MY.ING.ROOM!" Luhan poked hard on Sehun's chest.

"How dare y-" Before Sehun could retort, Kris stopped in front of the room. Sehun and Luhan first thought that he was here to make the boys quite and lecture them but when he opened his mouth, both their jaws hit the floor.

"If  only you ladies will move aside and give me way so that I can enter in my room and meet my roomi- Oh!" The smile on Kris's face brightened when he saw who his room mates was.

"Luhan you are me roomie...?"

The said boy was too busy glaring at Sehun to respond.

"OhyesOhyes! I am so happy! This is the best trip EVER! We are gonna enjoy this Lulu!" Kris hugged the boy tightly.

Sehun clenched his fists. How dare the ing moron touch HIS Luhan when he is still here? 

"You ing boys done with the PDA then just shut the door behind. I am tired!" he said with his poker face on and layed on the double bed.

"Sehun? What the actual ! You are our room mate too?" Kris frowned.  

Sehun chose to ignore the taller and continued to curse his luck. He was expecting everything but this. First, he was going to live in a room with Luhan. Second, Kris-the er who was also his enemy was going to share the room with him. And third, well... there was nothing for the thir-

"Why are there only two beds?" It was Luhan's time to frown. Kris looked and found out that there was one single bed in the corner and one double bed to the window side. 

- IT! Why didn't he noticed it earlier?

"Where are we going to sleep?" Luhan asked. 

Sleep anywhere but not with that jackass! Sehun thought.

"Lulu. as much as I want to sleep with you on the same bed, I cant!" Kris sulked. Sehun let out a scoff and mentally hit on Kris's face. His anger was boiling with every minute now.

"I will ask that jerk to just switch and we cam cuddle on the bed Kris!" Luhan said sweetly and Sehun just glared at him. Was he really testing Sehun right now? 

"Baby act-"

"You know I don't want to watch in my room so you guys get out before I kick you out!" Sehun said bitterly. 

"Then you should leave because you are the third wheel here!" Luhan snapped.

"Sleep on the floor! It's enough to fit your fat, ugly body!" Sehun snapped back.

"What did you just called me?" Luhan raised his brows.

"Fat. F.A.T and ugly! Do I need to spell that too?" 

"I am not fat. And not even near to ugly YOU MOTHERING PIG!" Luhan gritted his teeth and stomped his foot.

The cold war between the ex-lovers didn't seem to end and so, Kris decided to in.

"I can't sleep with someone on my bed." 

Luhan gasped and Sehun rolled his eyes.

"W-what?"

"Yeah...I ..umm sorryyy.. but uhh.. can you share your bed with Sehun?" 

Sehun quickly sat up and his eyes widened in disbelief. What. the.hell.

"Yo-you want me to share bed with him?" Luhan couldn't believe his ears. He has told Kris everything about him and Sehun and yet Kris asked him something like that? Is he crazy or what?

"YA! Kris! Have you gone out of your mind?" Sehun yelled and Kris ignored him. Luhan was still arguing over the reasons why he should not share the bed with a jerk and stuff but Kris had enough now. 

"I am tired! Share the beds or I'll make sure you both end up with washing dishes and doing laundary services this entire weekend!" Kris said in a bossy tone.

"NOOOO!" Sehun and Luhan yelled. 

"This is going to be a fun trip!" 

Minseok and Baekhyun grinned as they left for their respective rooms.

 

 

A/N:

Sorry for the typos!!! Hehe.