Free Falling!

It Started With the Rain!

Baekhyun's POV

"PARK ING CHANYEOL!" I yelled at the top of my lungs as I threw up for the third time. 

This was a disaster.

A. ING. DISASTER. 

Never in my life had I ever imagined myself throwing up in a public, dirty stall! And that too in front of my crush! My image is now going to be tarnished forever! Why am I having such a of bad luck?? Have I offended the Heavens in some way? Is this them taking revenge on me for having the evil thought about letting that Chinese plastic doll die?

But didn't I save him?

Even took him to the hospital.

So why now? WHY WHY WHY? 

I mentally cried as another river of yellow escaped my mouth. 

"I'm so soooorrryyyyy Baekkie!" sobbed Chanyeol and continued to my back.

It was supposed to calm my nerves down, to make me feel comfortable but instead, it annoyed me even further! How dare he apologize to me after making me go through all this? Is it all that ingly handsome bastard can say after ruining the whole date...err I mean...our hang out? I specifically warned him not to ride those pathetic, ty roller coasters but that dickhead just won't listen! 

"It will be fun Princess! C'mon!"

Yeah. Now I am having so much fun with my eyeliner all messed up and my stupid gut going crazy! I am seriously going to cut him into pieces and then ing feed the dogs! 

God!

How much I hate everything right now! 

After I was done throwing up, or felt like done throwing up everything I'd eaten that evening, Chanyeol helped me to the sink. The deepest hue of red tainted my cheeks as his hands roamed freely all over my body, apparently assisting me in getting all cleaned up, and I was glad he was focused on what he was doing to not notice the beads of sweat forming on my forehead. After a while when he was done and finally stood a good few meters away from me was when my breath that had left my body earlier came back allowing all my organs to function properly. 

"Do you need something? Water? Ice cream?" Chanyeol asked in his softest voice and I was grateful for not giving in to my wobbly knees. Seriously, why is he so hell-bent on making everything harder for me tonight? I regained my malfunctioning senses when he called my name for the nth time and to save myself from the continuous embarrassment, I pushed him away and started fixing my hair.

"I only need an ax to cut that useless head off your freakily tall and over-sized body and then I need a butcher's knife to chop that into small pieces so I can ing feed them to the dogs!"

Ugh, what the hell.

"They'll thank you for the delicious meal you know!" Chanyeol smiled sheepishly and now, I'm officially announcing the elf to be a retard who is beyond the stages of getting cured.

I ing threatened to murder him for crying out loud! Any sane person would've left by right now but this boy - he's definitely crazy!


"I smell so nasty!" I complained as we entered an ice cream parlor because Chanyeol wanted to apologize for ruining our date -

- it's what he said it was!

It was not me!

I SWEAR!

The bill was on Chanyeol so I can enjoy anything I want! It's not like I can't pay for the things I eat myself because if I want, I can buy the whole store (I'm the richest..hehhehe) but you see, Chanyeol really, really insisted on paying so how can I say no?

Wouldn't it be rude? 

"That sure you do!" Chanyeol teased and dashed to the counter before I could snap his neck. While he stood there in a never-ending queue, I tried to look around to kill some time. Everything seemed so uninteresting until my eyes fell on a certain giant who happened to be nodding to something one of the other customers had said, and then our eyes met and suddenly, everything around me slowed down. 

Never in my life had I ever anticipated my world turning upside down.

Never in my life had I known that my heart could race with a speed faster than that of a Bugatti Chiron.

Never in my life had I imagined a day where I would embarrass myself to death.

And never in my life had I ever...

....ever

....fallen so hard for someone.

 

"..Baek? Earth to Baek?" 

"Huh!?" As the world around me slowly became normal, I found Chanyeol settled on the opposite chair, his face scrunched up with worry. Wait-wasn't he standing in the queue just now? When did he come back? And how long was I gone? Oh my god, what's wrong with me today?

"Are you okay? Do you want to leave?" He asked again in his smooth, baritone voice and I couldn't help but stare at his lips. His luscious, red li-

OH MY GOD!

WHAT THE IS WRONG WITH ME!?

Chanyeol called my name again and this time, thankfully, I responded with a proper answer. 

"Yeah dude, I am fine! Stop shouting my name!"

"But -"

"Just give me my ice cream! I am dying!" Chanyeol chuckled and I had to look away so that I won't go berzerk over his smile again. After eating the ice cream, we stopped at a place where they were selling cotton candies. Chanyeol bought the pink one for me and damn it was so delicious that in the end, he had to stop me from buying the fifth one saying that it will make me throw up again.

Oh no...

I don't wanna do that again! 

For quite some time, we roamed here and there, stopping and casually looking at the rides and the people. I knew Chanyeol wanted to go on the ride that was termed as Dancing Cups but when I glared at him, he pouted. And that was so cute!! After another session of bickering and teasings, we finally settled with just wandering around and enjoying the night without getting onto the rides. 

"Do you really don't want to try anything else?" Chanyeol held the string of the balloon loose, letting it fly away. 

Yes, I do! 

Kissing yo-

Dammit!

"Umm, how about we do some shooting?" Chanyeol turned to look where I was pointing and nodded right away.

"Shooting it is!" He exclaimed and led the way. We decided to compete against each other to see who was better at the game (courtesy of me) as the shopkeeper handed us the guns. 

"You lose and you'll do anything I'd ask you to do, okay?" I said confidently, adjusting my body into a comfortable posture. Chanyeol raised an eyebrow.

"And if I win?"

"You? Oh please." I scoffed and eyed the target, trying to avoid the gaze of a certain elf...

...because it was so hot and it was getting harder for me to control this stupid urge to kiss him!

"If I win, you do anything I'd ask for." Chanyeol stood next to me, face serious. 

Come any closer and I swear I'll faint.

Holding the small gun hard, I managed to reply in a small nod.

"Ready?" 

"Always."

And then the game began. Chanyeol was fast and precise, hitting the targets like a pro whereas, for me, I was the biggest loser. Oh, just how bad can my luck go today?

Baekhyun you're going nuts now.

Congratulations!

"Are you okay Princess?" Chanyeol smirked, another target hit and down. I glared at him and continued with it until all the bullets ended! And I couldn't even score anything.

Great...

"So, I guess I won huh?" Chanyeol grinned as the shopkeeper handed him the Pororo plush. 

"Because I let you!" I huffed and crossed my arms. Chanyeol let out a small laugh, annoying me more.

"Excuses. Only losers give that!" he smirked. In annoyance, I stomped my feet and sat on the nearby bench. 

"I am not giving you excuses! And I'm not a ing loser!" 

Chanyeol laughed again and sat next to me. 

"This, is, uh..for you." He said and handed me the Pororo plushie. With a surprised expression, I looked at him. Was he really giving me his prize?

"Why are you giving this to me? You won it!" 

"Yes, I did. For you," he said, and oh god..oh...! Did he just blush? Or was I seeing things because I was blushing harder? I awkwardly accepted it and muttered a thank you. The night came to an end, and well, I never really expected to say this but..I enjoyed every second of it.

Minus the puking thing.

I'm still mad at that stupid elf for not listening to me and making me smell horrible this whole time! I swear to god, next time I am going to make him pay for the-

"Baekhyun, let's click a picture!" Chanyeol took out his phone and started running his hand through his hair. 

"A picture?" 

"Yeah, you know.. as a memory of our first uh, friendly date where you haven't killed me?" 

"Do you want me to kill you?" A loud gasp escaped the taller's mouth, but after I didn't respond for another few seconds, he put his phone down.

"It's okay if you don't want a picture. I am sorry if I made you uncomfortable in -"

This giant idiot!

"I do want a picture!" I confessed rather loudly. 

"Are you sure?" Chanyeol asked again and I don't know why but I nodded enthusiastically. Why would I miss this moment of being close to him? And I was glad I said that because the smile that had left his face was back! We clicked a hell lot of pictures, and all of them came out amazing! Of course it would, after all, Byun Baekhyun was the one posing! Soon, my driver called me to inform me about his arrival and we had to leave. The walk to the exit was silent and awkward. I stole some glances at the boy walking beside me who seemed to be deeply lost in thoughts. I saw my car standing at the gate, ready for me to hop in. It was time to say goodbye for the night. I felt a little sad but it's okay. We can always meet up again sometime, right?

"Send me the pictures later, elf!" I said as we almost reached the parking.

"I had a great time. Thank-umm..thanks for inviting me, Chanyeol." The first time I had ever said his name with such a bubbly feeling and it made the butterflies go bananas in my stomach. Chanyeol said nothing except for a nod, much to my disappointment.

Was he bored of me already?

Did he not enjoy it?

Brushing the negative thoughts off my mind, I was ready to get in when a strong pair of hands held onto my wrist. I knew it was Chanyeol but why did he have to hold them? I turned around with a questioning look and before I could open my mouth, Chanyeol beat me to it.

"Umm.... good night, princess!" 

WHAT THE !

He ing stopped me to say that?

Just that? 

"Yeah, whatever." I glared at him and stepped inside the car with a huff. Seriously, all these feelings wasted for nothing!

"See you tomorrow, baby!" Chanyeol waved as I rolled the windows up.

That ing moron!

Always leading me the wrong way!


Putting the Pororo plushie next to me, I kept staring at it until I got bored and pulled the blanket over me. As I closed my eyes, Chanyeol's face flashed before me. From the very first moment that I had laid my eyes on him, I knew he was attractive. But what I didn't know was how equally adorable and funny he was. Yes we had a rough start, and I still don't like his horrendous friend slash roommate, but today changed my mind.

Maybe being with Chanyeol wasn't that bad.

Maybe, even with that ugly deer in picture, we could be friends too.

Maybe I want him to be mine...

..and I to be his...

... and then the weight of realization pressed heavily on my restless mind - I was in love! 

I was in love with this guy named Park Chanyeol!


A/N:

Thank you, everyone, for the comments and the subscriptions!!! 

Means a lot to me!!!

And sorrrryyy for the late updations!! I was real busy!!! Hope you liked this chapter!! Comments are welcomed!!!!

Thank you again!!!!

XOXO