Blood, Tears and Gold

It Started With the Rain!

"Take care, Luhan. And if this jerk does something bad to hurt you in Paris, you know my number right? Just call me and I'll be on the first flight to rescue you baby!" Sehun narrowed his eyebrows and possessively wrapped his arms around his husband's slim waist. 

"He is now mine, Kris. Stop hitting on my husband!" Luhan's face flashed a red hue making the other boys chuckle at his cuteness. 

"That doesn't mean I cant be his knight in the shining armor, right Lulu?" Kris smirked when he earned a nod from the said boy.  Sehun pouted and muttered something about being betrayed by his own husband but still didn't let him go of his embrace.  

"You're a meanie Luhannie! You shouldn't take his side. Poor Sehun is now on the verge of crying. See!" Jongin jumped in the conversation. 

"Please Kkamjong! This face, poker-face, doesn't even know how to say simple thanks and you're saying he is on the verge of crying? It almost cost my life to save his from that and this cold-hearted creature didn't even bother to buy me chocolates as thanks." It was Baekhyun whining childishly. 

"Ask your Chanyeol to buy them." The poker-faced boy said, hands still around Luhan. 

"Oh I surely will. You don't worry about that. You just worry about your big booty, brat!" Chanyeol grinned deviously.  Sehun dramatically rolled his eyes but nonetheless smiled in the end because Luhan scolded everyone to stop bullying him. Oh how much he wanted to kiss the doe-eyed boy right then and there. But yeah, he could get a lot of kisses once they reach their honeymoon suite-and maybe something more. He was pulled out of his la la land of ertedness when a voice announced for the boarding to their flight.

"I wish if you could stay till the party. This will be the first new year eve we'll be not celebrating together." Chanyeol pouted and Luhan felt guilty for making his best friend sad. If it was under his control, he would definitely have made Sehun to cancel the tickets and enjoy the night together with their friends but he couldn't reject the gift he has received from his -in-laws. 

"Don't mind this dumb gaint Lulu. You go and enjoy your honeymoon!!" Baekhyun smiled. 

"Thank you so much guys! I love you all! We'll Skype 'kay?" Luhan said and waved as they proceeded for the check-in procedures.

 

When the plane was stablized in the air and they were comfortably seated on their seats, Sehun interwined his longs fingers with Luhan's slender ones and shot him a look that was all love, just the right hint of softness, a crease at the corner of his eyes. The sunlight shone through the oval window, illuminating Luhan's soft features. Suddenly, Sehun grabbed Luhan tighter and lead him away, back to the restroom and locked themselves inside. The later looked bemused until Sehun turned to face him and there was no doubting that look, he had a wicked idea and before Luhan could protest, the soft lips crashed onto him.

After a good ten minutes of slow and passionate kissing, the two males broke the kiss for air, their foreheads attatched. 

"I love you, Oh Luhan. You are mine, forever." and then the taller pulled the said boy into a deep kiss again. 
 



"It's the new year eve celebration at the Parks and it seems like most of the people from the Industry are visiting the Park Villa."

"The celebrities of JYP including the ones from other entertainment industries are here. This sure is a 'Starry Night'!"

"Indeed!! Oh! Mr.Park is addressing the guests!" Henry exclaimed.

"Oh Oh! We need to go now! This was Zhoumi and Henry with cameraman Leetuk reporting live from  the Park Mansion. For more updates from the Parks new year eve, stay tuned to SuJu News. Thank you!"

Baekhyun wanted to kill someone really, really bad.  He was pissed beyond the point that when his favourite actress accidentally bumped into him, instead of fanboying, he didn't even spare the actress a glance and calling her a '' , he walked past her-blame everything on a stupid, forgetful, careless elf. He has been calling his boyfriend for about 95th time now in a row but not for once Chanyeol has recieved his call or even bothered to answer his texts. As Baekhyun scanned the crowd he suddenly realised he could see no signs of him . 

Where are you Park ing Yeol?!?

Frowning, he started to move among the people, his eyes darting more wildly with each passing second. When he was sure that Chanyeol wasn't there in the hall, he sighed and walked towards the table where he had spotted his friends earlier. 

"Why so sad BaekBaek?" Jongdae asked sipping on his cocktail. It was the new year eve and everybody was celebrating, dancing on the floor or eating like a pig(not exactly but yeah) but here his friend was, sulking in a corner. Since he entered the manison, he saw Baekhyun wandering with a frown  amongst the crowd and he couldn't the reason behind it. 

"I cant find Channie~. He is not answering his phone either!" 

Okay, now he did. 

"Maybe he hasn't reached the place yet. Who knows, maybe Chanyeol is stuck in traffic?" 

"But why will he be stuck in the traffic when this is his house and he-" 

"Wait wait wait! His house you say?" Kyungsoo raised his eyebrow in curiosity and then it hit Baekhyun. This was supposed to be a secret. He promised Chanyeol that he'll not tell this to anyone ever if the taller didn't want anyone to know. But here he was, spilling the beans out. Kris and Jongin eyed him suspiciously while Kyungsoo and Jongdae threatened him with his eyeliner to speak up. How did he ended up in this position? Oh yeah, because of his big, bratty, mouth that can't keep the secrets well.

Oh god! Chanyeol is soooo gonna kill me now!

"Say or you won't even know where I threw the ashes of your precious guitar!" Jongdae hissed. 

"No! Not my Ai! She is my baby! Your neice Soo! How can you do that to her?" 

"Watch me!"

Baekhyun pleaded but it fell on deaf years. Kyungsoo and Jongdae kept torturing him until there was an announcement made that Mr.Park was going to greet the guests. Sparing the Byun till the time being, the bullies calmed down. The hall suddenly went silent and all the lights were focussed on the stage in the center. Mr. Park, along with his wife appeared on the stage and warmly greeted the guests. 

"Now that today all of you are here, I'd like you all to meet the next successor of the JYP Ent. The one who'll be taking the company after me." 

"Are you retiring already Mr. Park?"One of the reporters questioned that gave birth twhispers and loud gasps from the audience. 

"Not yet, but I'll have to someday, right? It's not like I am getting any younger. I didn't bathe in the Fountain of Youth."   The crowd giggled at the CEO's humour.

"So who is the next successor?" Another one asked.

"Meet him-my son." Jin Young annouced happily and a familiar tall, slender figure climbed up on the stage. The guy wore a loose black silk shirt with silverstone stripped cufflinks and black trousers with matching casual shoes. His chocolate brown hair that had tousled griminess which promised finesse. Everyone had their jaws dropped to the floor. Never had they expected the clumsy boy to be the son of the famous JYP. 

"Is..is that Chanyeol?" Kyungsoo gasped. 

"That's not just Chanyeol, stupidSoo. It's The Park Chanyeol, the next CEO of JYP." Jongdae blinked his eyes after a long time. He dont know why but  Baekhyun felt proud when his friends made Chanyeol sounded like some VIP. Not that he wasn't but the way Jongdae addressed him made Baekhyun to feel a million of emotions at the same time. He was so desparetly waiting for this to end so that he could get Chanyeol for himself for the rest of the night. 

"Hello. I am Park Chanyeol." The voice blared from the speakers and everyone's attention was solely on the young male standing at the centre under the spotlight . Baekhyun had his heartbeat speeding up when he saw Chanyeol intently looking towards him and just maybe or maybe not, the giant gave him a small smile. 

He saw me. That's enough.

" Thankyou for coming to the party tonight. I hope you guys will enjoy a lot. Happy New Year everyone." Chanyeol's posture screamed professionalism and the usually childish voice was replaced by a serious one and Baekhyun thought that there was only one word to describe his boyfriend that would do a little justice to him.

Adonis.

 As soon as Chanyeol walked down the stage, Baekhyun wanted to rush to him and kiss him deep. Maybe even beg Chanyeol to  take him tonight. But they were in a hall filled with a large amount of people. Generally, that wasn't a problem for Baekhyun to show the world that Chanyeol was his boyfriend but today, he was being a little shy because, first, he was in his soon to be- in laws home(No Chanyeol didn't propose him for marraige yet but he will do it in the future.) and secnd, his own parents were there, sitting right next to his table.

 So, all the stuffs were unwillingly discarded.  

With his eyes fixed on the taller like a hawk, he was waiting for him to walk up to Baekhyun and stay with him but that seemed to be too much to expect. Chanyeol was surrounded by the reporters first and now, with some old businessmen. He could also feel the girls swooning over him and dying just to talk to Chanyeol. How bad he wanted to shoo all those es away. But he didn't want to ruin his image in front of Chanyeol's parents, so he endured it. Kyungsoo and Jongin went to the dance floor while the others went to the counter to grab a drink leaving Baekhyun alone at the table. For about an hour, Baekhyun idly sat there, looking in everywhere and hoping that Chanyeol would come to him any minute but that didn't happen. 

Instead, he saw the taller talking to a girl. A freaking girl.

Storming in the direction, Baekhyun found himself standing next to Chanyeol. 

"B-Baekhyun." The taller stuttered nervously, his smile fading away. But that didn't concern the fuming boy much. He was busy scanning the girl  from head to toe.  She had a pale skin, long black hairs with a beautiful facial features. Her slim body was gifted with a perfect physique and the black skin-tight short dress she wore was appealing, leaving nothing to imagination. And yes, it would be an understatement to say that Baekhyun hated her.

"Oppa, who is this?" The girl's tone was polite but to Baekhyun's ears, it sounded like sarcasm. 

And oppa? Like-what?

"Uh..Nana, this is-"

"Chanyeol's boyfriend. You don't need to know my name 'cause I don't find it necessary to tell it to a peasant like you-who should be knowing me. And by the way-Nama or whatever your name is-you are spoiling our  night. So go away. And you-Mr.Park ing Chanyeol -come with me." 

"A a-peasant? Hah! What in the world does it makes you to think that I am a peasant?" 

While Baekhyun casually blurted out, both Chanyeol and Nana were stupefied to see his straightforwardness. Sure this was not the first time Baekhyun had spoken mindlessly, but this time it was a different story. Nana was Chanyeol's old friend and his guest for the night as well so he was obligated to her. He just can't leave the girl alone and go away with Baekhyun. 

It's not like he didn't want to. 

God knows how much he had wanted to answer or atleast return  his boyfriend's calls and messages everytime he felt his cellphone vibrating but he was too busy entertaining the other guests. He wanted to be there to welcome him, enjoy a few hours with their friends and play games with them. He wanted to see the fireworks with Baekhyun, wish for an eternity with him as they would watch their wish lantern going  higher in the sky but for the time being he had some filial duties as a son.  
He thought that his boyfriend understood that much as they both come from the same kind of background but turns out that Baekhyun was way far from understandidng any of it.

"Let's go Chanyeol. I want to see the fireworks! Its ten minutes left now!" Baekhyun glared at the girl before turning towards Chanyeol.

 The guy had a lot of explaning to do.

" I-"

"Please dont you ing tell me that you want to spend time with this here." 

"Did you just dared to call me a-"

"A ? By all means, yes."

"Do you even know who I am? I can make you beg on your knees in mere seconds."Nana smirked which only made Baekhyun to let out a chuckle.

"Don't play that 'do you even know who I am' card at me, . You can't win against me in that. Ask Channie if you think I'm bluffing." 
Nana narrowed her eyes and glared at Baekhyun. Chanyeol on the other hand wanted to hit his head hard on a wall. This stupid fight was getting on his nerves.  He couldn't understand what is wrong with Baekhyun today. Having enough of his stupidity, Chanyeol was about to drag the shorter away when a familiar voice made him rooted to the ground. 

"You've got yourself such a callous boyfriend, Chanyeol. I thought you'd do better." The said boy could feel his body stiffened and he was not surprised to know that the person in front of him still had this much effect on him. 

But how wouldn't it? After all, it was his dear mother with her calculative eyes staring right at him and Baekhyun.

"Mom." 

Mom?

Baekhyun looked at his boyfriend and then at the lady in front of him. She was beautiful-no doubt in that and now he knows from where Chanyeol inherited such extra-terrestrial features but something about her persona told him that she was someone not to mess with. 
But wasn't she going to be his mother-in-law? And like a responsible son-in-law, he needs to introduce himself to her in the most polite way. So, in the very next moment, Baekhyun quickly bowed down straight 90 degress startling the trio. 

"Hello, Mrs. Park. I am Byun-"

"How'd you find Nana, Chanyeol?" Mrs. Park completely ignored the bowed male and stared at her son and Nana and it didn't need a genuis to figure what she was referring to. Standing back straight, Baekhyun thought about how much his non-problematic love story was slowly going to turn into one.  

Or maybe he was just over thinking. With questioning eyes, Baekhyun looked over at Chanyeol who stared back at him and gave him a small smile, maybe telling him not to worry. 

"She is a very decent girl. Her family did a great job in rasising such a fine young lady, unlike someone who didn't even know how to greet elders. I wonder who his parents are. They must  really be ashamed of him." Mrs. Park spatted as she shifted her gaze at Baekhyun.
Baekhyun felt anger creeping up in his veins. Nobody dared to say ill about his parents or him. He was about to retort but stopped when Chanyeol squeezed his hand.  
" Nana is nice.  I think she'll be a good-" 

What the-

"Oh Chanyeol! I knew you'll like her! I am so happy. I will go talk to the Ims right away and discuss the things."

 Both Chanyeol and Baekhyun felt their eyes on stalk. What the hell was happenning? 

"No Mom! That is not what I-"

"Dear Nana, I am so pleased with you. I knew you'd melt my boy's heart. I can't wait to see my grandchildren!" Taking a blushing Nana by her wrist she was about to walk away when Baekhyun stopped them.

"Move." Mrs. Park said sternly.

"Not until you stop your little evil head assuming things that Chanyeol doesn't even mean."

"Baek sto-"

"You know he is gay right? Then why arranging a marraige for him with a girl whom he will never come to love? Are you really his mother?"

"W-what? Chanyeol, what is this? How did you even fell in love with such a rude being? "

"Call me anything but that is not gonna change the fact. He loves me and I love him.  I will never allow you to take MY Chanyeol away from me! You hear me? You obnoxious, evil, ug-"

Chanyeol barely had the chance to think of his actions. Pulling the shorter by his wrist, he dashed towards the garden leaving his mother and Nana behind.

"Chanyeol let go of me!" Baekhyun tried to breakfree but the grip was too strong for him to break.  

"You're hurting me Chanyeol! Please!" 

But the pleadings fell on deaf ears. Chanyeol kept him dragging until they were out, away from the crowd. Once they were in the open space, Chanyeol harshly realesed Baekhyun's hand.

"What is wrong with you? Why did you-"

"Who do you think you are to insult my Mom?"

"Chan I di-"

"Did you had to rub it on her face that I was gay? Why did you acted so out of order in front of her huh? You think she'd be impressed because of the little show you put up there? The brave face you put up there would impress me. You thought that? NO! ING NO! " Chanyeol was fuming red, his body trembling due to anger.

 Baekhyun stared blankly at his boyfriend. He felt his heart breaking into million pieces after hearing Chanyeol's words. Was this how low he thought of him? 

Was this what he a thought his love for him was? 

A show? 

"You disappointed me Chan. You hurt me." Baekhyun whispered. 

"Me?" Chanyeol laughed sarcastically. "It should be me sayin-"

"You think my love  for you is mere a show huh? You are so angry for me talking back to your mother but for one second you didn't even thought about how much she must've hurt me when she talked ill about my family and insulted me! I tried to be polite to her. I really did. I even fought for our love! For us, hoping you'll support me. But you prooved me wrong! Thank you for that, Mr.Park Chanyeol!" Baekhyun barked.

"You are no different from the others. You are sick! Sicker than me! You hurt me, never listen to me..and you say I disappointed you? Please . It's you. You are such a coward! A big ! I can't believe I fell in love with you!" 

Word after word that flowed from his lips angered Chanyeol more by the second. His patience was running out and his temper was flaring. The only thought running through his head was getting Baekhyun to shut up. He pursed his lips  and raised his hand back. He threw his  hand forward as hard as he could, whipping it across Baekhyun's face. His palm stung and was bright red, the same red mark that matched the one on Baekhyun's face. He stared at Chanyeol with his eyes wide as his hand slowly made it to his fire red cheek. 

After a moment of realization, a wave of guilt and remorse hit Chanyeol hard. 

"Baek..I..I-didn't-" 

"You-you s-slapped me." The shorter said non-chalantly, his hands still on his cheek.  

"I'm so sorry! I-I wasn't thinki-" Chanyeol advanced towards him but Baekhyun pushed him back. He felt the tears striking his face, his heart aching. 

Why did he let anger take over him? 

Why did he hurt the one person he loves the most in the world?

With his blurred vision, he saw Baekhyun stepping backwards. 

"Baek please! I love you. I am so sorry."

"But I don't Chanyeol." Baekhyun took a step back.

"I am breaking up with you!" 

 


A/n:

OMG I'm sooo sorryyy for updating this late! 

So..HunHan are finally together !! <3 <3

And poor BaekYeol fought. :(

Oh and the story is finally coming to an end! This was supposed to be last chapter but well...due to some last minute changes, it isnt! Next week I'm gonna update the last chapter. 

Comment your thoughts below!

Thankyou!! :)