In my time of dying

It Started With the Rain!

Baekhyun’s POV

“Kiss Kiss Kiss baby

Hush Hush Hush baby

Jom deo gakkai

Nal kkok anajwo

Give it to me

Give it to me oh

Come to me
Come to me oh
Give it to me
Give it to me oh

Bimilseureon Party”

“Okay, your turn now!” Chen stopped singing said and I pretended to clear my throat. If I need to impress my Yeol, then I gotta sing right and beautiful, no? Oh just how much I love Miss A! But still, SNSD is my BAE!! 

Okay.. So here I go!

“Kiss Kiss Kiss baby

Hush Hush Hush baby

Hot Hot tteureopge
Nal kkok nogyeojwo
Give it to me
Give it to m-”

“No no no. You did it wrong you idiot!” Chen interrupted in between and anger was written all over my face! How dare that piece of troll face make me stop and call me an idiot? That guy really is going to die!

"What?" I hissed. 

“See, its ‘me’. Not ‘meeee’ !” 

This guy..seriously!

“I didn't sing it like that. I did it properly!"

"No you did not! You did it wrong and henc-"

"Are you out of your mind ChenChen? I am Byun Baekhyun-the lead vocalist of-"

"-was the lead vocalist-"

"-Bored-"

"- which was your band, 'cause you got kicked out-"

"-yeah was-URRGGHHH SHUT UP BEFORE I KILL YOU AND THEN CASTRATE YOU AND-" 

"YOU BOTH ING SHUT YOUR MOUTH UP AND DO SOMETHING PRODUCTIVE INSTEAD OF SINGING STUPID SONGS IN DYING WHALE LIKE VOICES!" Chanyeol's deep voice reached our ears and we both looked at each other. Of course I would've loved to do something to help my Chanyeol but damn, how am I supposed to set a freaking tent? I don't even know how to cook and that crazy Mr. Nam wants me to build my own tent?

Hah! He's got to be kidding me.

To escape from the stupid work, I and Chen made a bet that whoever will stop singing in the middle will help Chanyeol with the setting of the camp. Of course Chanyeol didn't know a thing about it because if he did, he would've  made us do everything on our own and then would've really strangled us to death. Anyways I was this close to winning when that duck face decided to cheat and even insulted me in front of Chanyeol.   

"Help me with the work, will you?" Chanyeol glared at us and oh he looked so y..! I was busy fanboying all over him when Chen nudged me in the ribs. 

"You lost. You do it." Chen crossed his arms and said. 

"Me? YA! You made me lose it! You cheater!" I snapped back. 

"No I ing didn't!"

"Yes you ing did!"

"God I think I'll die because of a headache." Chanyeol pinched the bridge of his nose and walked away with the tools in his hands. We were still bickering about how Jongdae got me wrong on purpose because I sang much better than him and he was just jealous of my beautiful voice when an annoyed Mr. Nam stood right in front of us.

"Baekhyun, Jongdae. You both lost 10 points for disturbing the peace of Mother Nature. And also, for not helping your other partner in setting up the camp." 

"NOOOO~"

"20 points!"

It was the third day of the trip and we were out for camping because according to Mr. Nam, we needed to get connected to nature.

Let me phrase him-

"You hot young blood need to learn to cherish nature! You need to get away from this dirty, filthy, lazy era of technology and- blah blah!"

I forgot, 'kay? It was too boring to remember!

But whatever, it doesn't matter because anyway, we ended up going to the nearby forest. Our phones and laptops, even iPods were taken away so that we could form a bond with each other. Now I could not even take a single pic of Channie doing the chores! 

T_T

But yo yo, I still have tons of pictures of him! And they are all..super y! HAHAHA.

(~^)

Luhan was the one who didn't want to go to the trip because he was again rooming with Sehun and Kris (he even pretended to be sick) while I was just too happy because I was with Chanyeol! Maybe fate really want us to be together..hehehe! And I am going to solve things out with him for sure! I can't stand his angry glares thrown at me now! The past two days were like for me. Even though we shared the same room and slept on the same bed( which was ahem..too hot to handle...ahem), still he would avoid me as if I'm suffering from some kind of communicable disease! I said sorry for like a million times but he was still showing me attitude!

That -head! Huh!

But but, love isn't something easy, right...?

"If you are done with day-dreaming then just pass me the ing nails!" Chanyeol glared at me as he pointed at the nails that were put behind me. I nodded happily and passed him the metallic thing. He muttered thanks and I was over the moon! After an hour, our camp was finally set up and Mr. Nam awarded us with 30 bonus points!

Haha.. my Chanyeol is so smart! 

Putting our luggage inside, Chanyeol went to help the girls while I was left behind alone in the camp. Jongdae was also off somewhere, flirting with Minseok for sure. The dinner was also going to be served after 8 so I decided to take a nap. Setting up my bed, I was about to crawl in when I saw Naeun and her y friends going somewhere with- is that my bag? Where are the es going?

MY PRECIOUS!!! I'M COMING!!!


Third Person POV

Luhan felt like tearing his hair out.

It would've been better if only he would've stayed back at the hotel with Seungri and Gikwang. The moment Miss Hwang had revealed the partners for the camp, Luhan was thinking of all the ways to not go to the forest. He even asked Chanyeol for help but that bastard has turned his back on him saying this was time for revenge. Mr. Nam also seemed to enjoy him being tortured because he rejected his application saying that he was needed to most in the camp because of his cooking skills and that brought him here, banging his head on a tree trunk. It has been like three hours since their arrival to the place and yet, their camp was not set yet, curtsy of the two ing elementary kids namely Oh Sehun and Kris Wu.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING YOU MORON! THIS IS NOT HOW YOU SET A CAMP!" Kris barked and snatched the ropes off Sehun's hand. Sehun being Sehun lost his temper and pushed Kris away who fell on the ground.

"YOU THINK YOU KNOW IT ALL, HUH? WELL, NEWS FLASH- YOU ARE A PATHETIC BEING WHO IS JUST TRYING TO GAIN LUHAN'S ATTENTION!" 

 Kris wasn't going to back down and he came at Sehun with a full charge which resulted with both the tall boys fall on the ground.

"YOU ARE JUST A JEALOUS WHO COULDN'T GET HIS HEAD STRAIGHT! STAY AWAY FROM LUHAN AND DO YOUR ANNOYING FIANCE A FAVOUR BY NOT GETTING KILLED BY ME!" 

Luhan felt like a fish out of water because of them and prayed for the ground to swallow him. He still doesn't understand how a simple task like setting up the tent got him involved. All he wanted to do was sleep for a while but it seemed like the dream land has yet to wait. Sighing, he grabbed a packet of chips and took a seat in the corner while the big boys were still fighting like kids. 

"Enjoying the show?" Chanyeol settled down beside him and took a handful of chips. 

"Don't ask! These idiots are going to freeze me to death!" Chanyeol chuckled and offered to take a stroll down the road. Agreeing, Luhan took his jacket and the boys left.

"So how are things with Baek?" Luhan asked and the stiffening of Chanyeol's body didn't go un-noticed by him. 

"He is sorry for what he did Yeol. Forgive him already."

"He hurt you Lu. And more than that, he hurt me! I was starting to trust him but look what it got me into." Chanyeol let out a sarcastic laugh. 

"He is not that bad. He was just, you know, little insecure! Talk to him once, please?" Luhan did the puppy face and Chanyeol let out another laugh.

"Fine! But I can't promise anything!" 

"That's my bestie!" Luhan hugged the taller and they were about to leave the camping area when they heard a scream. Firstly, they thought it was some animal but when they saw Naeun and her friends panicking and running away, they knew something was wrong. Without wasting any other second, the boys ran to the direction and what they saw just caught them unaware!

"YA! Eunji! Why are you so slow!" Naeun scolded the said girl who was dragging a bag along with Chorong. 

"My god! His bag is even heavier than ours! What the hell is just inside this?" Chorong panted.

"Really! That I te-"

"Just stop wasting your energy in talking and keep on dragging! We need to do it quickly!" Naeun barked and walked ahead.  

"Why can't she do the dirty things herself?" Eunji said and Chorong shrugged. As the three girls reached near the waterfall, they took a deep breath and sat on the grass. 

"YA! What are you es doing! Throw it already and let's get back!" Naeun screeched while the other two girls stared at her.

"We are not doing it! You do it yourself!" Chorong said and Eunji nodded.

"We did all the dragging! Now you throw it!" 

"Are you crazy? I just manicured! Do you want them to get spoiled?" Naeun said showing her hands and the girls rolled her eyes. 

"Please! I will buy you guys Prada's latest collection!" 

On the bait thrown, both the girls happily agreed and grabbed the bag.

"One.."

"Two.."

"Thr-"

"What ar-are y-you es...doing....with m-my bag?" 

Baekhyun panted and the girls stopped dead in their tracks.

This is this eyeliner 's bag? Naeun thought.

"Damn! We are so dead!" Eunji whispered and quickly released bag. Not knowing what to do, Chorong followed her friend's action and as he released the other side, the bag tumbled down in the water.

"YOU ERS! YOU THREW MY BAG!" Baekhyun rushed to the edge. Its perfect time to runaway! Naeun thought and while the others were busy eyeing the crying boy, she took steps backward.

"Naeun! Where are you going!" Chorong yelled.

That idiot!

Baekhyun snapped out of his grief and pulled the said girl by her hairs and dragged her to the edge. 

"YA! WHAT ARE YOU DOING! LET ME GO!" She yelped me in pain but her words fell on deaf ears.

"Bring my bag back!" he growled. Both Eunji and Chorong stood in the sideways, too scared to help their friend. 

"I didn't threw it! They did!" Naeun said in her defense and her friends looked at her in disbelief. 

"I know it was you! So stop blaming them and you ing go find my bag or else-"

"Or else what? You are just like that Luhan! I don't even know why people think you are intimidating 'cause you are nothing but a useless, pathetic -" 

SLAP!

Eunji and Chorong gasped while Naeun was too shocked to process what has happened.

Was she slapped?

Like for real?

"Don't.Ever.Call.Me.Or.Luhan.A.." Baekhyun's face was red with anger and his body was trembling. "I've already told you that I don't care if you're a girl or a ing witch! I will hurt you badly if you ever hurt me or my friends!" 

Throwing the girl on the ground, he turned around to leave when suddenly he fell down. Naeun had tripped him and kicked him in the groin. Baekhyun yelped in pain and tried to stand up but was kicked by the girl again.

"You think you can insult me like this huh?" she smiled slyly. "No no no Baekhyun. I am not someone you wanna mess with!" Grabbing onto his legs, she began pulling him near the edge.

"Ya! Naeun! What are you-"

"Shut up and help me!" she barked and the other girls compiled with the order. After a few more pulls and pushes, they finally managed to bring the yelping boy near the edge and in a blink of an eye, Naeun pushed him down. With a high pitch scream, Baekhyun fell in the cold water.

"What..h-have..y-"

"Keep your mouth shut and let's just runaway! We were never here, 'kay?" Naeun said in a stern voice and the girls nodded. Not even sparing another glance, the three of them ran away.

He was bad.

Sassy.

Proud.

He said things that hurt others.He was too egoistic to apologize for things he had done.He almost ruined someone's life.Seeing others below him gave him happiness and satisfaction. He loved ordering people around, always making things go his way but everything changed when a certain someone entered in his life. He started to feel things. He began to enjoy even slightest things. Smile became his friend and he would always try to be a better person. He started to value relations.

But fate was pissed so, it decided to make him suffer.

And worst of all, he was being killed by some es.

Huh, great.

But he was Byun Baekhyun, so he won't give up this easily. Opening his eyes, he held his breath and tried to push his body up but the water was too deep and he was regretting hard for not learning swimming. He could feel his eyes getting wet but couldn't tell if it was because of the tears or the water. He kept on trying but nothing worked. After a few more unsuccessful moving of his hands and legs, he felt exhausted and drained out. The darkness was slowly engulfing him and he was feeling helpless. Before closing his eyes, he silently prayed to the god.

Someone please save me.

Please....