Day One.

It Started With the Rain!

A/N:

This chapter is again one of the results of the silly and bored me. 

So..plzz just don't hate me! Also, the story is mainly in Baekhyun's POV. I will specify when the other characters ' POVs are shown. 

New subscribers... thank you so much!

Comments are loved...!

LOVE YOU ALL!


 

 Chanyeol's POV

"Here's your order! Thank you for coming!" I handed the coffee to the customer and smiled. It was my last order to attend as my shift got over.  

"Yoona! Get the counter! I'm leaving!"

Changing back into my casual clothes, I grabbed my black coffee and said goodnight to everyone before leaving. As I got off the bus, I realized I was a bit early and since Luhan was coming late tonight due to his band practice, I decided to take a stroll in the park. Walking with the moon and the soft summer breeze, my eyes fell on the two kids arguing over something and I couldn't stop smiling as I recalled the day's event. Baekhyun, I knew from the start, was a sassy one. He was ferocious and feisty and maybe I liked that about him but the thing I was more than happy about was that my best friend was finally back!

Yup - Luhan!

Don't just fall for his cute and innocent baby face. He is one hell of a smart-mouthed brat! And he can be the Lucifer when he wants to be. The bad breakup with Sehun has got him down in the dumps and going back to China only worsened everything for him. But thanks to heaven he is back to he is wicked and cheerful self.  It was too painful to see my little, precious deer walking dead!

"Chanyeol?" I was so engrossed in my thoughts that the sudden voice made me jump a little. Kyungsoo stood there giggling at me.

"Sorry... I didn't mean to scare you!" he gently smiled. A very beautiful smile he has I tell you! And mesmerizing too. 

"I-no. It's okay." I said and shifted a little giving him the indication to sit down.

"No practice today? Or are you skipping, huh?" I teased.

"It ended early. Our teacher had a date." 

I mouthed an 'o' and asked him if he wanted to join me for a walk, which he agreed to. As we took small steps in silence, I glanced at him, trying to read him carefully. He was much shorter than me (exactly Baekhyun's height) with porcelain skin and luscious hair! His eyes were always wide like the owls (no offense) and yet, they were still pretty and deep. And his lips? You don't come across boys who have perfect heart-shaped lips every day now, do you? And his melodious voice is just like a pizza with a layer of extra cheese on it!

But Baekhyun still stands out, right? I suddenly stopped in my tracks and coughed loudly.

Damn, what's wrong with me?

"Chanyeol? Are you okay?" Kyungsoo asked concerned and I nodded quickly. Can't let this nice person know about my stupid thoughts!

"Yeah...sorry! What were you saying?"

"I was, uh, asking you about something." The shorter boy said nervously and oh, he looked so cute! 

But Baekhyun looks cuter...

Goddamit!

"Shoot." 

"Are you and Luhan, like dating?" The question made me cough even more louder than earlier and Kyungsoo's black orbs went wide.

 "Me? Dating Luhan?" I thought I'd die laughing. "We-ahahhahaha-could be anything but-ohaaahahahamygod-lovers!"

"But during lunch-"

"Do we give an impression of something like that?" Kyungsoo nodded innocently. 

"DAMN!"

"What?" Kyungsoo's eyes grew wide in confusion.

"We've been together since we were like... I don't even remember..! We're the best friends forever types, you know. No boyfriends stuff involved here!" I tried to clarify.

"Oh that-that's.." he cast his eyes down. "uh..nice." 

"So, Luhan and you live together?" He asked again. I was reluctant to answer that at first but something inside me told me that I could trust this person. He may be Baekhyun's friend but I could tell he was different. He was mature and wise. Not like Baekhyun who was all barks and no bites. 

"Uh actually, ye-"

"KYUNGGIIIEEEE~" Before any of us could react to the loud, shrill voice, a tan body jumped on Kyungsoo sitting next to me. Poor guy looked like he'd be suffocated to death.

*SMACK* "What the-" *SMACK* "- is this!" *SMACK*

"Ouch...Kyungsoo~ you're hurting me!!" Another smack.

"GET OFF ME JONGIN!" Kyungsoo growled and continued to hit the said boy. After he was released from the tanned boy's hold, Kyungsoo gave him a death stare which also sent chills down my spine. Looks can be deceiving no?

"Why did you run away from me?" the boy - Jongin pouted and turned his gaze to me before Kyungsoo could answer.

"I don't think I've seen you before," he asked looking straight in my face.

"Park Chanyeol. Hey." I extended my hand, hoping for a handshake and a small chit-chat thing but the next thing that happened to me was quite.... you know, extraordinary!

"OHMYGOD!" Jongin squealed and clapped like a teen girl.

"You're the infamous PCY who was being cursed by Baekkie a little while ago..."

"I..umm guess?" I was astonished. 

And the PCY thing... dude I like that! I'm gonna make that my username!

"Finally, it's nice to meet you!" Jongin smiled and shook my hand vigorously. "I'm Kim Jongin- Baek's BFF and, Kyungie's boyfriend!"

"KIM JONGIN!" Everyone looked our way and this made me wonder what an amazing set of friends Baekhyun has with himself! I never knew inheriting the genes from friends was valid! I guess I should've been more attentive in the Biology class. After a little more chatting with the boys, which involved listening to the teasing and bickering of the duo, we called it a night.

It was almost 10 in the night when I unlocked the door of my and Luhan's shared apartment and as I stepped in,  I screamed my lungs out!  Luhan was there, lying on the couch with a ...

"!?! IS THAT A DOG!"

"Are your eyes not functioning properly dear??"  he kissed the puppy on his nose.

"MY EYES?" I asked in disbelief.  "YOU ARE QUESTIONING MY EYES?"

"I think I am." Luhan stood up and started walking my way with the furry, hairy animal wagging its tail. I think this is my last day on Earth.

Oh no.

"DON'T COME NEAR ME!" I screamed and ran to the corner of the room. "GET THIS OUT OF THE HOUSE!"

"His name is Choco," Luhan smirked as he put it down and the next thing I know, I was pinned to the ground, being by a ing puppy!

"GET THIS THING OFF ME YOU ! DON'T YOU KNOW I AM ALLERGIC TO DOGS?!"

"You knew I was allergic to cats, and yet, you had my pretty, manly face devoured by your ing feline!!"

What did I tell you about Luhan? A ing he can be when he'd want to!

"OH FOR GOD SAKES! IT WAS CENTURIES AGO!"

"Choco... eat him up, baby! He's your meal for tonight!" Luhan had his hands on his hips as I looked at him in horror.

"NO NO NO! I'd do anything you'd ask me to do!"

"Anything?" A devious smile flashed on his face. I knew I was going to regret it later, but in a situation where you'd be to death by a ing dog- you'll gladly accept anything that'd just save your life!

"ING YES!"  I cried. Luhan smiled slyly and took the puppy into his embrace.

"Minseok-ah... you recorded everything, right?!"

Recorded? What? I gasped as Minseok, the class prez jumped out from his ambush with a wide grin on his face and handed the phone over to Luhan.

"Everything!" he chirped and then took the puppy into his care. So it was a scheme huh? Who knew Minseok too was a devil in disguise? 

"You're the best Minnie!" Luhan kissed the boy's cheek and waved him and his dog goodbye. After he sent off the visitor, he came to me with that same evil grin on his face.

"So, about that thing you have to do is..."

Luhan's eyes sparked with the glint of mischief making me choke on my own saliva.

This was bad.

 So so bad!


 

I looked at the test tubes filled with different colors of chemicals and then at our Chemistry teacher Mr. Choi who was explaining to the class about benzene-something with the least amount of interest. Not to gloat but I am a model student with extraordinary grades, but when someone talks Chemistry, it just sickens me to the core! The disgusting smell coming from the chemicals whose names I can't even pronounce correctly - learning them is definitely out of the question!

And who would be crazy enough to be interested in something that reminds you of a hospital?

Definitely not me!

"Park Chanyeol-"

Oh my god, why is he calling me out!?

"-What is the name of the chemical that is also known as dynamite?" Mr. Choi looked sternly at me.

"I - umm... well..." scratching my head, I tried to look at Luhan who was probably mouthing the answer but as I said - I couldn't understand a word.

"Time up! Byun Baekhyun! Answer this question!"

Yeah. Like he was gonna answer that!

"Me?" Baekhyun looked equally mortified as he pointed at himself.

"Is there any other student named Byun Baekhyun?" Mr. Choi raised his brows.

"Uh, no.."

"Then yes, it is you Baekhyun. Now answer the question!"

"Umm actually- I don't rea-"

"Luhan! Sehun! Do you know it or not?"

"It's TNT. Trinitrotoluene." Luhan replied, or more like screamed, and the whole class looked at him incredulously. But what was so surprising? You can give Luhan a set of toughest Chemistry problems and yet he will answer them correctly. He was a ing Chem genius, something I was not, nor intended to be.  

"Correct. You both get extra marks for that." Mr. Choi said and turned back to face the board. I saw Luhan's lips turning up while his dead partner rolled his eyes. Why is that face not thankful? He got extra marks...! Oh how I wish I was partnered with my genius best friend and not with such a diva who knows nothing but to sass around. 

"Why am I stuck with someone as dumb as you?" Baekhyun grunted, making me look at him in disbelief. Was he being serious?

Me?

Dumb?

"Are you talking about yourself?" I had my eyebrows raised.

He just groaned and started playing with the test tubes. After surviving an hour-long torture of listening to a grumpy Baekhyun - who was good for nothing and Mr. Choi who, at the end of the class announced that there was going to be a pop quiz this week later, now it was Luhan's turn to ruin my day. I was supposed to be waiting for him in the cafeteria as he was out for the football tryouts. But after a full ten minutes of waiting, I decided not to torture my growling stomach any further. Sitting at the table in the corner, I was all set to shove the food in my mouth when Kyungsoo appeared out of nowhere.

Was he a ninja in his previous lifetime?

"Hey," he said and sat in front of me.

"Hi," I greeted, my eyes wandering to see if that sassy prince was also around, but to my surprise, he was nowhere to be seen.

Hmm, strange.

"Where's Luhan? Haven't seen him after the Chem lab!" Kyungsoo asked and before I could answer, someone- or precisely Baekhyun did it for me.

"Somewhere eating poop!" I and Kyungsoo glanced up at an ecstatic Baekhyun who had a wide grin plastered on his face. 

And he looked like an ange- wait, why is he suddenly scowling?

"And what are YOU doing with HIM sitting AT OUR TABLE?" 

...and y Baekhyun is back. I saw Kyungsoo shaking his head and ignoring the rants Baekhyun was throwing his way. 

"As you can see, Your Highness...we're having lunch and it'd be generous of you if you could join us!" I bowed dramatically and Baekhyun just hissed.  

"I don't eat with low lives. It's against my royalty! Get the ing away from my table. Shoo!" 

"Ouch! That hurt my feelings!" putting my hands to where my heart was, I made a sad and hurt face. Kyungsoo giggled while Baekhyun just muttered something under his breath. 

"You joining us or not?" 

"Not until this Yoda leaves!" Baekhyun snickered which I found damn cute.

"Baek! Can you stop throwing tantrums now? I'm hungry...! Let's just eat, please?" Jongin pouted. Now, where did he come from? Seriously these guys! Do they possess some sort of magic in them? If yes then I want it too! Baekhyun glared at him but after an eternity's long discussion with himself, he finally gave in.

"Oh, by the way, you should've seen his face when his ugly face fell at it! He could've easily won the title for the YEAR'S BEST POOP EATER !"

At first, I and the others thought the Sassy Prince was just metamorphically speaking when Luhan appeared right in front of us looking like a raging bull with his eyes flashing and closing into slits and giving death stares to Baekhyun. 

"Did you like my gift, Lulu? " Baekhyun asked coyly.

Or...was he not?

"BYUN ING BAEKHYUN YOU'RE SO ING GOING TO DIE!"

Sassy Prince: 1, Deer: 0