Secrets Stolen From Deep Inside- part 1

It Started With the Rain!

CHANYEOL'S POV

“I love you.” 

No no no. Too blunt!

*deleted*

“I like you, a lot!” 

Plain stupid. 

*deleted*

“Will you go out with me? Like, on a date?”

Like? LIKE? 

*deleted*

“Have a good night and sleep tight!” 

Urrggghh! Just how worse can I get? 

After today's game, I just couldn't stop thinking about Baekhyun. I knew I was already in love with him and I didn't need to confirm it. The butterflies, the flipping of my stomach and the beating of my heart, whenever he was around, was enough to tell me that I have fallen madly, truly and deeply in love with him. But now the main problem was how to confess it! I've read multiple methods on the internet on 'HOW TO PROPOSE' but nothing useful came up. I thought of taking help from Luhan but that will just put his nose in it more than needed and will not leave me alone until I tell him whom I love. And that was the last thing I wanted to do right now. Knowing how much those two want to slit each other's throat, I wouldn't risk it. Well, not until they have become buddies. 

Also, we didn't know each other that well. Well, I knew a lot about him but he knew nothing much about me. And I wasn't sure if I was ready to tell him yet. Baekhyun was a good friend, too loud but yet nice and we just started to get along. Sometimes, I really have this feeling that he likes me too but who knows? I'm always stupid with things like this. And judging people was never my thing. Its me who always end up being broken and hurt.  

But that's a story for another day..!

Yeah, so where was I?

Oh yeah...

I was sending a text to my love. Settling with a goodnight I was about to send the message when my phone buzzed. It was text from Baekhyun and without wasting a second, I opened it.

From: Baekkie <3
Let’s meet up tomorrow. After school?  (^^)

Reading the content, I almost dropped the phone. I re-read the text again only to make sure that  I was reading it correct and precise. Still deciding on what to reply, I was forced to look at the screen again when my phone vibrated again showing another text message.

From: Baekkie <3
Did you forget to write? I’M STILL WAITING! -_-

Quickly typing an answer with a ‘yes’, I pressed the send button.
Oh, ! I forgot to put a smiley!


Author's POV

Mornings were the only thing that Chanyeol had hated.

If only it wasn’t to make the nagging and overly-frustrated deer stop complaining and lecturing him about the benefits of waking up early, Chanyeol would still prefer to be in his dreamland until the noon.

But today, much to Luhan’s surprise, Chanyeol was up and even present at the breakfast table on time. Not to exclude the goofy grin on his face!
Luhan eyed the taller boy suspiciously as he served him with the toast. 

Is he sick or something? Luhan thought.

When they were leaving for school, Chanyeol took the car keys and Luhan stared at him if he has grown two heads. 

"We are going to school? By car?" He was bewildered. Chanyeol nodded and locked the door. And suddenly Chanyeol cursed for deciding to come up with the idea of going to school by his beloved car. Throughout the journey, Luhan kept asking him the reason for suddenly using a car and even when the taller said he just wished to, Luhan was far from believing it. 

"You are going on a date with Baekhyun again, huh?" Chanyeol suddenly stopped the car and their heads bumped to the ceiling. Yelping in pain, Luhan cursed him and ranted about how his hair must've messed up.

"I hope your date is ruined and he rejects you." Luhan stuck out his tongue.

"I am not going on a date with him okay? I just wanted to ride my baby!" Chanyeol let out a frustrated groan as he started the engine. How did Luhan found out about this when everybody else has never noticed? Hell, Baekhyun himself didn't have noticed how the giant would go all red like a tomato! 

"If you say so...! Oh, btw, I heard some guy, Daehyun liked that egoistic and he is gonna ask your crush out." Luhan said with a smug look and Chanyeol bit his tongue. Not getting any reaction from the giant, Luhan thought of pushing the topic more further. He will make the stupid friend of his to confess his crush, either by hook or crook! 

"You know, I personally think that they will look cute together. No offense but Daehyun is a good and handsome guy. Does not have elf ears-" Chanyeol glowered at the blabbering boy. "-is not freakishly tall and well, isn't someone named Park Chanyeol." A darker aura started to emit from Chanyeol and Luhan high-fived himself for making some progress. 
 

"So, Daehyun asked Kyungsoo and me to help and we said that oka-"

"YOU ING DID NOT!" Chanyeol growled.

Assa! This is working! Luhan smirked. 

"Oh but we already did and I think he must be all prepared to ask him out." Luhan said innocently and Chanyeol just wanted to blow his head. How could he? Baekhyun was his, not a public property! How could that Daehyun ing guy ask his love out when Chanyeol even hadn't made a move first? 

What if Baekhyun accepts him? Oh no no no..!

"-and Daehyun is ing hot I tell you and he even have this fan club named under his where gi-"

"I ING WILL KILL YOU IF YOU DON'T STOP THIS NONSENSE LUHAN!" 

"So you admit you like that scoundrel?" Luhan raised his eyebrow and Chanyeol just had to give in. He can never win from the cute face who for sure was a devil. 

"Okay, I like him. Happy?" He sighed and stopped the car in the parking lot. Luhan laughed hysterically and clutched his belly hard. 

"Shut up for god sake's now! You are hurting my ears! Oh god!" Chanyeol groaned.

"Haha-haha..ok-okay! No wait..I-I c-cant be-live this ! ohmygodyoulikethatB!" and Luhan was on the roll again.


Chanyeol's POV

"Hi, Yeol!" Baekhyun waved at me and I blushed red. Luhan, who was just beside me looked at me with his I-know-everything-eyes' and I had to look away. 

"Let's give you baby something real funny, okay Yeol?" Luhan whispered and I had to just blindly accept whatever my evil best friend was trying to do. Now that he knew that I like Baekhyun, I can see where things are going to get. Oh how much I miss Sehun right now! 

"Ya! ! He is my best friend. Stop talking to him." Luhan snapped and I just prayed for someone to take the jerk away from here. 

"Oh yeah? Well, news flash 'cause Yeollie's my best friend too!" Baekhyun snapped back and I have to mentally face palm. Seriously this rivalry between them is gonna ruin my love story before it even starts. 

Someone, please help me!

"Are you ready for our date Yeol?"  Baekhyun whispered when I reached my desk.

Date. Date. Oh god it should be me who should plan such things and woo him but its always Baekhyun who keeps on wooing me. What is so wrong with me!!!

"Y-yeah." and to make it worse, I just had to stutter.

Great!


The classes finally came to an end and I was waiting for Baekhyun in the parking lot. Luhan had music class so he was going home by bus and I couldn't be less happy. He would've shown no mercy in killing me if he had seen Baekhyun with me. 

"Hey Yeol!" I saw Baekhyun approaching me and BOOM! CLAP! My heart sounded similar to this. Just how can someone look this beautiful even in the uniform?

I waved back and asked about where we were going.

"Ummm somewhere! Now let's hurry! I can't wait to take you there!" he beamed and started walking towards his car. 

"Baek.? Can we..uh..go in my car?" 

It was like I have said something wrong because Baekhyun was looking at me stunned and shocked. 

"You have a car?" he asked. I nodded with my hair going up and down.

"You are a waiter, right?" 

Now that was unexpected. Why is he so blunt and straightforward! 

"Yeah. So? Can't I have a car?" I was slightly annoyed. What does he think of himself? He maybe born with a silver spoon in his mouth but I wasn't that bad either. Just...oh leave it! 

"I don't know. You tell me." he shrugged and all I wanted to do was to cry!

"I saved money. My parents helped. We bought a car." He mouthed an 'o' and when we were seated in the car, I thought that now he must've believed me but then he just had to open his mouth and make me look at him crazy.

"You sure you didn't steal it?"

 Stopping the car in front huge iron gates, we were welcomed by the big board of 'OUT OF SERVICE' hung in the middle. 

"But they just opened last week! I saw it!" Baekhyun groaned and I sighed. Really, sometimes, I wonder what made me fall for such a loud boy. But there was no backing out no, was it?

"I can't believe they just ruined our date! When I find those scoundrels, I will make sure to punish them and then, then-URRGGHH!" Baekhyun was blabbering nonsense and to save my ears, I suggested to go to my house and thankfully, he agreed.

So, here we are, sitting in the living room with Baekhyun in front of me. (Oh! my heart! calm down please! It's just..Baek!)

"So, you live here?" he blinked and I replied with a yes. I have never been so conscious about anything but all of a sudden I was and god knows how thankful I was to Luhan who used to clean the house regularly. Ahh~ I will treat him with hot-pot when he comes home!

"Where are your parents?" he asked and I could tell where this was going. Nobody at this school knew that I lived with Luhan. We decided to keep it a secret after what happened with him and Sehun. 

"They..are uhh..busy. So..I live with a room mate." 

"Room mate? Do I know him?" Baekhyun's question had me choking on my own saliva. 

"Just..uh..some-"

"YO!! LOVERBOY! I GOT THE JOB AND FINALLY, I CAN NOW BUY NEW SWEAT~ Oh.my.god." Luhan stopped in his tracks when he saw Baekhyun sitting on the couch. His couch. I looked at Baekhyun who too didn't look much pleased to see him.

"He is your room mate?" 

Damn it! Just why does that dickhead have to come now! Urrgghh!

"Yeah! I'm his 'room-mate'. But, what are you doing here? I don't remember calling anybody for the cleaning of the bathroom. Did you do it, Chan?" Luhan scoffed and I really had this sudden urge to runaway from there.  

"Chanyeol?" I could feel the daggers Baekhyun was throwing at me and I bet Luhan was having a happy time seeing me like this. Your hot pot's canceled moron!

"I can explain Baek! You..-"

"I don't ing have all day!" Baekhyun yelled and Luhan being Luhan remarked how loud he was. And the bickering started. If only Luhan's phone hadn't buzzed, I was sure the house would've turned into an arena with me dying in the end.

Yeah, me! 

"You guys enjoy. I just got a message from my boss! I gotta go, lovebirds!" he winked and left.

"You better tell me what else you're hiding or I'm gonna get out of this house and never ever talk to you, Park ing Chanyeol." 


 

A/n:

Just a filler chap before the blast. The drama's coming soon...!

I know its boring but don't skip it! 

Okay?

AND FOR THE TYPOS M SO SOOORRYY!! *FACEPALM* 

RE-EDITED THE CHAP!! 

Thankyou!! ^^