No. 29

Remember Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What the hell was that?!" Baekhyun yelled angrily as Sehun smirked and placed the video game controller on the table.

"In your face!" He screamed as he raised his arms in victory and turned to wrap Seohyun up in a victory hug.

She laughed as she wrapped her arms around him and stuck her tongue out at Baekhyun who sat on the couch rolling his eyes.

"That's what you get for talking so much " Minah said as she patted his arm, "You lose money"

"Rematch!" Baekhyun snapped as he stood up and pulled Sehun back.

"Whatever man I'm keeping the money" Sehun said with a laugh, taking the money sitting in the middle of the coffee table and stuffing it in his pockets.

"Well before Baekhyun ends up paying for all of Sehun's future expenses, Seohyun and I are going to get some food" Minah said as she grabbed her coat and waved Seohyun over.

"Stop betting money" Seohyun whispered to Sehun playfully as she gave him a quick kiss and went with Minah.

Minah closed the door on their angry shouts and sighed in relief once they were finally outside.

"I swear to god we have to  get rid of those damn games!" Seohyun said as she shook her head.

"Those two would probably start betting on who can go to the bathroom faster if they didn't have those games" Minah muttered and Seohyun laughed again.

It was on the way back from the restaurant that Seohyun's mind began to wander. She glanced at Minah and took a deep breath.

"Hey, what do you think about fate?" She asked, avoiding her friend's gaze instead choosing to stare ahead.

"What you mean? Fate like about what?"

"Fate in general. Like, say you met someone you knew before Baekhyun and this person came back into your life. Would you consider it fate?" Seohyun asked and kept her face as calm as possible when Minah grabbed her arm and pulled her to a stop.

"Did you meet someone?" She asked, her face etched with so much worry that Seohyun's immediate reaction was to shake her head in denial.

"No! I was watching a movie last night and it just made me think you know? I just think that if that happened to me, it would be tough" She explained quickly.

Minah let her go and visibly relaxed, "You freaking scared me for a second. No, it's not fate. Your first love is not the only love you'll ever have. If you're happy enough why risk it for something so fleeting as a past love? Plus you never know if what you loved about each other before is still the same. Everything could be different and by the time you figure it out you would have lost the person you were truly happy with" She said, sure of her answer.

"Right? That's what I think too" Seohyun said, glad that even if not direct, Minah reinforced to her that she was making the right choice.

"Let's all go out tonight" Minah suggested.

Seohyun shook her head, "Is this about that party Yixing is throwing?"

"Ooh, looks like your boyfriend was invited too" Minah said with a grin.

"Unfortunately" Seohyun muttered.

"Come on, please, let's all go. It'll be fun!" Minah insisted.

"Oh, so you can creep on the dancer that caught your eye?" Seohyun said as she waved at the doorman on their way in.

"I wish! He's not going to be there for sure! I heard he's doing a performance in a different city. Just my luck too" Minah lamented and Seohyun smiled.

"Then what's the point of going?"

"To have fun obviously. Come on." Minah said as they neared her apartment and the scream of anger coming from inside made them both pause and sigh.

"I'll think about it" Seohyun said with a smile, reminding herself to check if there was another performance scheduled somewhere else that night before she agreed.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

Jongin regretted his decision to come out as soon as he had stepped foot into Yixing's place. If his headache was enough to keep him from going to perform, why on earth did he think this was going to be a good idea?

It was the loneliness he had decided. The fear of being alone with his own thoughts that made him come out despite the fact that his head ached with a dull pain. He closed his eyes from the bright lights and decided to leave. He had at least shown up. At this point, he could probably go straight to sleep once he got home too.

He set his drink down and glanced towards the door, thinking about how to best exit when he spotted her. It seemed like the music instantly dimmed to background noise despite the fact that it was so loud that it echoed throughout his body. He kept his eyes fixed on her as she laughed a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter