Enchantingly Beautiful

Born to Love, Cursed to Feel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Title: Enchantingly Beautiful

Type: One-shot

Genre: Fantasy, Fluff

-

 

“Hyun unnie is crying cause of you again.” Sooyoung broke the killer silence between her and her best friend. It was unbearable like being stuck in a suffocating place.


“I'm not surprised. She's a cry-baby after all.” Seungwan chuckled softly as she shut the book that she was busy reading lately, earning a death glare from the latter.


“Seriously?” Sooyoung placed her hands on her hips, trying to look mad and irritated as ever. “You didn't get her out of Math class not only today, but yesterday and the day before too. You know how she hates that subject to the guts. Feel free to call her a rebellious student but she's used to escaping it with you.”


Seungwan scoffed and rolled her eyes at her friend who was lecturing her as if she was her own mother.


“Her Math professor hates me.” She reasoned and it was hundred percent true. “Whenever she see me at the door, she knows I'm there to help Joohyun escape her boring class so I quit for a while.”


“Whatever you say.” Sooyoung scowled slightly. “I hope you'll have trouble sleeping for making her mad.”


 * * *


Before she could knock the door, her girlfriend was already standing there, wearing a poker face.

Luckily and surprisingly, Ms. Kim Taeyeon, Joohyun's strict Math teacher wasn't there yet.

“If you're here to bail me out then forget it.” Joohyun spoke up in a cold tone as she turned around to head back inside, but Seungwan was fast enough to grab her wrist.

“Hey, listen to me.” She came forward and leaned in, dropping a gentle kiss on Joohyun's cheek and another one on her forehead. “I really am sorry for not getting you out last week.”

Joohyun wants to stay mad at her but how could she when she's being like this?

She always fall for Seungwan's sweet moves and sometimes she doesn't know whether it's a bad thing or not.


She leaned closer, kissing the corner of Seungwan's lips. “Take me to somewhere interesting.”

“Actually I have a beautiful place in mind,” A wide smile crept on Seungwan's face. “I'm sure you'll love it.”

Joohyun took the girl's hand in hers ready to head for their long run, but before they could take a step, a sound of clacking heels came from behind causing them to freeze on their spot.

“Where do you think you're going, Bae Joohyun?”

That soft yet very stern voice, ofcourse it belongs to none other than Professor Kim Taeyeon.

Joohyun her heels, a nerve-wracking feeling entered her body as if this situation never happened to them before. “Ms. Kim, you know, actually I was just....” Her voice trailed off not knowing what to say.

“What? you were just what?” The pretty professor had one eyebrow raised, a pile of paper sheets and a thick folder holding it against her chest. “If you're thinking of skipping my precious class, then don't even think about it.”

She walked toward the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter