It's Not My Fault If I Hug You

You have fallen for me, haven't you?

Song of this chapter:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GPWSjeMX_hQ

Missing Heart - A'ST1

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jiyoung's POV

We all went inside our, I mean Jihae's house, at around 10.30PM. We weren't tired at all. But yes, we can't go outside anymore since Jihae's driver has to go home.

"I know you guys weren't tired at all, so why don't we watch movies? The night is still young by the way." Junhyung suggested.

"Good idea hyung!!! Yes we can do that!" Dongwoon said, well this is a good idea for me.

"I agree." I said.

"Me too." Gikwang said. "Me three," Yoseob said.

"It's okay for me," Jihae said, "Nado" Hyemi and Jinra said at the same time.

"It's all set then! Let's watch movie!" Doojoon oppa said.

"Why don't we watch horror movie, don't worry girls if you're afraid your 'boyfrieds' will protect you." Hyunseung teased.

"WHAT?! NO NONO! NOT HORROR PLEASE" Jihae pleaded, yes she has been hating horror movie since his brother took him to  haunted house. Since that, she has always been scared with ghosts.

"Why? You scared?" Junhyung said while smirking.

"More than anything else" Jihae answered.

"Please just this time unnie" Jinra and Hyemi started their aegyo. "Yes please jihae-ah" Yoseob and Dongwoon joined them with a cute face formed on their faces.

"Okay fine, why do you guys have to do that aegyo. If I'm having nightmares tonight, it's your fault!" Jihae said while pointing at all of us.

"Ne!!!" we all said in chorus. So yeah, Doojoon chose the movie 'Insidious'

"Not this..................... It's like the scariest movie ever." Jihae said.

 

Jihae's POV

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! THIS IS HELL. I'm freaking watching a horror movie, and it's the scariest movie ever, Insidious. WHAT SHOULD I DO?! I was shaking like hell when Junhyung came and sat next to me.

"Why are you shaking like this? Are you that scared?" he asked me,

"Yes I am, because of my brother, he brought me to that haunted house when we were in Japan, that is so scared. We were trapped there for around 3 hours until I passed out and a guard helped me. Thank God I passed out" I paused, "Why are you sitting here?" I asked him with my cold tone.

"Well since you were alone and doojoon's with eunjae, gikwang's with jiyoung, hyunseung's with seojin, yoseob's with jinra and dongwoon's with hyemi, I decided to sit next to you. Do you mind?" he answered me.

"No. But it's not my fault if I suddenly hug you during the movie." I said.

"Hmm," he nodded with a smile. I never knew he has this warm side. I thought he was just some kind of, jerk.

The movie started to begin, I was holding a pillow with both of my hands and holding Junhyung's hand. I was too afraid, and he let me hold his hands.

In the middle, I got more scared, I suddenly hugged him and I burried my face on his chest. He, YES HE DID THIS, wrapped his hands around me and said

"It's okay it's okay, there is nothing to be scared of. I'm here." he said, CALMLY.

 

Junhyung's POV

She hugged me, I don't know why, I felt my cheek turning red and burning. It's blushing. My heart is beating really fast. I hope she didn't hear it. I decided to wrap my hands around her, and tried to comforted her.

 

Jihae's POV

He is not scared at all, HOW CAN HE MANAGED TO BE NOT SCARED WATCHING THIS MOVIE?! When the movie ended I went to my room, the boys decided to slept in our room, I slept with Eunjae, Jinra with Hyemi, Jiyoung with Seojin. Junhyung with Doojoon, Yoseob with Hyunseung, and Gikwang with Dongwoon. I couldn't sleep, the others didn't too.

"SEE I TOLD YOU I CAN'T SLEEP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I screamed at them. It's 1AM now.

"Yah, we can't either." Yoseob said.

"I told you not to watch that movie!!!!!!!" I cried-_-

"Yes yes I'm sorry, what should we do now?" Doojoon asked.

"Sing, listen to music, dance, rap, play guitar. Those things can calm you the most Jihae-ahh" Eunjae unnie said.

"Fine, I'll play my guitar, you guys sing, I will too" I said.

All of us sing to Love bug - Jonas brothers. Well, at least that song calmed me down.

We then got tired and went to sleep. I still couldn't sleep. Then I saw someone walking out from our room. I wonder who that person is. Curious, I followed that person.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Thanks for your support!