Are You Guys Under Cover Princesses?

You have fallen for me, haven't you?

Song for this chapter:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BFUup46cXhI&feature=results_video&playnext=1&list=PLD88DF9EB2C625072

Top girl - G.NA

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yoseob's POV

When I entered Jihae's limo, it tells me that she is a really rich girl. The limo, inside, looked like this.

How awesome is that limo, it even has wii inside. I want that. I really do.

Then we arrived at Jihae's house it is a really big house! Like a castle, but more casual! I can't stop saying "OH MY GOSH" It feels like I'm being a prince for living there! :0 gasps gasps gasps. The house looked like this from the front.

It does look like a casual castle doesn't it?

The garage is full of some crazy sport cars. It is really really big and looked like a small house :O

Yep, that's the garage.

This is the foyer, which has gigantic stairs around it.

Then these are the living rooms. The one in 1st floor and 2nd floor.

That's the first one, these one's the second one.

This is the kitchen, and inside that fridge, there are tons of food! YUMMY!

This is the room the girls were sleeping at. It's like a ballroom with beds :o

And this is our room, there are 4 rooms like this.

And I'm guessing that this is Jihae's room but Jinra said she rarely sleeps there before.

And this is her brother's bed room which has many game consoles.

And this is their parents' bedroom, which has been empty for a long time, because they lived in their own dorms.

This is the bathroom wich every floor has 3 of these, and there are 3 floors. ISN'T THAT AMAZING?!

This is the outdoor swimming pool, which I'm going to call 'the beach'.

And this is the indoor swimming pool that includes karaoke room too!

And this is the most luxurious balcony I've ever seen in my whole life.

What can be more awesome than her house?!

"Are you guys under cover princesses?!" I shouted at them, they looked at me "You are like iving in a casual castle! This is so cool!"

"What do you expect from THE JUNG YONG HWA AND THE SEO JOO HYUN and of course THE JUNG HAEWON OPPA huh?" Jinra said.

"What do you mean?" Doojoon asked her.

"Duh, Jung Yonghwa, yes leader of CN BLUE, is my father. Seo Joo Hyun a.k.a Jung Seohyun, snsd maknae, is my mother. And that handsome Jung Haewon, from x-5, is my oppa." Jihae answered him with her cocky tone.

"Really? I see now." Junhyung said. He is actually paying attention at something this time.

"So you guys could just go to your own rooms, and just go or do wherever and whatever you want just don't destroy things" Jihae said, calmly.

What a palace to stay in.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So yes, this chapter is basically about Jihae's house. See you on the next chapter! ;D