Getting Closer With Yoseob

You have fallen for me, haven't you?

Song for this chapter:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hnN30rs5NkQ

The Show - Lenka

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yoseob's POV

Last time, I got served. Got teased by my hyungs and dongsaengs. What the hell is that. It's your own fault yang yoseob for stuttering when Jihae asked that freaking question. Is she teasing me or what?! But if she is teasing me, then she knows that......... Aish never mind.

"Yoseob Oppa!" Jinra screamed.

"Jinra-ah!" I replied. I've been very close with this girl right here.

"Why did they tease us? Like seriously there's nothing suspicious between the two of us right? It's not like you like me or I like you or we're together or something" she said. God that hurts.

"Yes I know," that's all I can say.

"Oppa, is there something wrong? You're not as hyper as usual," she said, getting worried.

"I'm fine, really," I replied with a smile. Honestly I'm not. By the words she said.

"Oppa tell me, what's wrong?" She asked.

"Nothing," that's all I can say.

"Oppa-" before she could finish her sentence, I cut her off. "Look Jinra, I just need some times alone, okay?" With that I left.

Good yoseob, you just broke your chance. I went to the balcony, I actually never been here before. Junhyung hyung said it's pretty comfortable here.

 

Jinra's POV

"Oppa-" before I even say another word, he cut me off. "Look Jinra, I just need some times alone, okay?"

With that he left me alone. What's wrong with him?

"What's wrong with him? Did I do something like, wrong? I don't think so.......did I?" I'm so confused. It hurts seeing him like that, and leaving me alone like this.

 

Jihae's POV

I went to the balcony since I need to breathe air, recently I just got scolded by Mr Park, the principal, because of sleeping too much in classes. I arrived there and saw someone.

"Ah it's you again," I said. That guy looked at me.

"Oh it's yang yoseob, I thought you're Junhyung," I said, I did thought it was Junhyung.

"You expect it to be Junhyung right? It's obvious you like him," he teased.

"Yah I don't like him! It's just when I go to the balcony or rooftop, the person I will meet is always him," I explained.

"Fated to meet each other," he teased with a mehrong.

"Yah! Stop it," I continued,

"What are you doing here by the way? The others are downstairs."

"I just needed some times alone," he replied with a desperate look.

"Yah are you okay? What happened now? You looked really desperate," I told him, being kind right now.

"I'm fine," he answered. He's not really opening up.

"Come on, I know you're not. You're not being hyper as usual," I tried.

"Can I really trust you?"

"Yes, now come on. Spill it out, everything," I said, I sat down on the ground while he's sitting on the chair.

"Okay, so remember you guys teased me and Jinra?"

"Yes, of course. I'm not seojin who forgets things a lot."

"She got a little annoyed by that, and told me that she doesn't like it, she said that she and I aren't even together and we don't like each other, so yeah she got annoyed."

"And the point is?"

"That kinda hurts how she said 'we don't even like each other' it hurts jihae-ah."

"Ahh, yang yoseob, it's now obvious."

"What?"

"You like her stupid, you don't know?"

"No way I like her!"

"If you don't like her, then why did you feel this way? There's no way you're feeling like this, if you don't like her."

"Am I really in love with her?"

"Only yourself can answer that question, if you're feeling like that, if you get jealous when she's with another guy. The only answer is yes. If you don't feel like that, it's a no, so look for the answer if you want to know!"

"Jihae-ah thank you so much! You're super kind! And helping!"

"You are welcome yoseob! You know what I think of a nickname for you."

"What is it?"

"YANG YO, it sounds good you know, YANG YO YANG YO, and with that I don't need to call you oppa," I said with a mehrong.

"That sounds good! Better! Call me oppa! :(," he said and pouted.

"That aegyo does not work on me, like really."

"Ish!"

"By the way, jinra is a big fan of yours since before you met us! So, HWAITING YANGYO!"

"JINJJAYO? OKAY! THANKS AGAIN JIHAE-AH!" With that he left.

"Seriously he's just gonna leave me like that? That pabo," I said to myself.

"By the way, this kind Jihae is really good to be around with! No matter hyung talks about you, a lot!" Yoseob came back and told me about that.

"Which hyung?" I asked.

"Junhyung hyung, who else," he replied/

"He does?" I asked.

"Every single day," he relied.

"Jinjja?" I asked back.

"Yes, now I gotta go. Bye!"

"Bye yo!"

Then I stayed there for a short period of time, and decided to join the others downstairs.

 

Doojoon's POV

I saw everything, yoseob talking to jihae. And jihae is actually smiling brightly at him. She even gave him a nickname. I'm confused, who does she like? Yoseob or Junhyung? Deep down my heart still hurt even though sometimes my heart beat for eunjae, it still hurt seeing jihae with another guy. Great I've got more enemies now. They are your dongsaeng, remember that doojoon. Friendship over love.

I decided to go downstairs and join the other people downstairs. We all cracked jokes sometimes, eunjae's laugh caught my attention, my heart actually beat faster than it usually does when I see that smile. I gotta say that she is very beautiful when she laughs. She gotta smile more like that! Then Jihae came, smiling. My heart started to hurt again. Why are you making yourself confused yoon doojoon?

"Yah Yoon doojoon why are you mumbling to yourself?" Junhyung asked, yes he did. .

"Nothing," I simply answered.

"You know for an ahjussi you're weird," Jihae snapped.

"Yah!" I yelled at her. Junhyung and the rest chuckled.

"At least he's not as weird as you Jun," Jihae said.

"Yah I'm not that weird! I'm not even weird!" Junhyung replied. They started bickering again. Somehow I kinda like the both of them bicker. It's cute keke. Wait doojoon I thought you like her?

"Not weird? Come on dude last time you're like mentally slapping yourself when I was talking," Jihae said. I laughed, the others did too.

"Did not," Junhyung denied.

"Did so," Jihae said.

"Did not"

"Did so"

"Did not"

"Did so"

"Did not"

"The bickering couple is back~~" Gikwang said.

"Yah stop it! You're like kids bickering to each other!" Hyunseung said.

"Kim seojinnie, can you tell your beloved boyfriend here to not mind my business? Thanks(: and what the hell lee gikwang?!" Jihae said which made seojin blushed. The rest and I chuckled.

"Aigoo couples are so cute these days," Yoseob said.

"And you're going to be in one, soon yangyo" Jihae replied.

"Yah stop teasing!" Yoseob nagged.

"Make me," Jihae replied with a mehrong.

"You're so talkative when you're in a very good mood," Gikwang said.

"You should know that she is actully noisier than Jinra," Eunjae snapped.

"Seriously?!" Beast and I shouted, shocked.

"Yes, noisiest one of all," Jiyoung said.

"She just hides it, so I beat her in real life," Jinra said.

"I'm not that noisy you know," Jihae said.

"Oh come on! Before after school you will shout in the house calling our names and said "UNNIE/DONGSAENG HOW'S SCHOOL TODAY?!" Yelling like crazy like how Yoseob yells," Seojin said.

"Yah!" Jihae pouted.

"And she could act cute like that," Hyemi snapped.

"! Goodbye now, I'm leaving." Jihae said and went upstairs.

"She's better if she's like that, hyper!" I said.

"Just like a baby," Junhyung said.

"Always like that before donghae came," Eunjae said.

"So he changed it all?" Junhyung asked, curious.

"Yes, when he came it's like byebye the Jihae we love," Jiyoung said.

"We're just waiting for a guy to changer her back," Seojin said.

"Ahh, I hope he came quick," Hyunseung said.

"Yes!" The others replied while looking at Junhyung.

"What?!" Junhyung yelled.

"Nothing," we just answered.

"Aigoo you're frustrating me," Junhyung said while walking away taking a can of coke. We just chuckled.

"They do look good together," I said. What the hell? Did I just say that?

"They do! Really do!" Dongwoon continued, "next couple will be them."

"No freaking way, man!" Jihae continued,

"Yah jun get me a coke too!"

"Use the oppa word," Junhyung replied.

", no. I'm getting it by myself," Jihae said. The rest just chuckled.

"On second thought, will you get it for me? I'll say your name with the oppa word later! After you get it," Jihae said.

"No you won't!" Junhyung replied.

"I will! I don't break promises!" Jihae said.

"Okay fine!" Junhyung left and get a coke for her.

"Gomawo-" she paused, "Junnie Oppa!" Jihae said, my heart sank.

Oh my gosh, she call him with oppa even with junnie. And she call me evil ahjussi? It really hurts.

"Awww!" The others cooed.

"You make a good couple!" Dongwoon said.

"A perfect one for sure!" Hyemi said.

"Eww, no way," Jihae said. I was frozen. It really hurts, you know? this feeling.

 

Junhyung's POV

I got a coke for her and gave it to her. When I gave it to her, she just smiled and looked at me.

"Gomawo-" she paused, "Junnie oppa!" she said. I was really happy to hear that! I'm flying!

"Awww!" The others cooed.

"You make a good couple!" Dongwoon said. 'We do!' I tought.

"A perfect one for sure!" Hyemi said. 'Of course' I thought.

"Eww no way," Jihae said. I smiled. Without even denying every word they say.

"Why aren't you denying?" Hyunseung asked.

"I don't want to waste my time" I simply said.

"Just say it you like it hyung," Dongwoon said.

"Who said that? You wish," I replied.

"Pshhh, denying again" Gikwang said. I just don't want anyone to find out that actually I am in love with Jung Jihae. Yes I am, I acknowledge this feeling I am feeling!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THANKS EVERYONE FOR READING!

DO SUBSCRIBE, COMMENT AND SUPPORT!

THANK YOU TO ALL SUBSCRIBERS AND READERS ALSO COMMENTERS!

I LOVE YOU ALL! <3