Stop Calling Me That

You have fallen for me, haven't you?

Song: got me going crazy - jonas brothers

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2xkB-Ml46-Y

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jihae's POV

I just can't freakin fall asleep. What had happened, changed me a lot. What the hell like man.

"Eunjae unnie," I called her.

"What?" She asked.

"You're not asleep yet? I wanted to tell you something," I told her.

"No, what is it?" She asked me.

"Come to my office room with me, now, I need to tell haewon too," I told her, she nodded and we went outside the room.

"Wondering around?" Someone asked us when we're outside.

"What are you two doing here?" Eunjae unnie asked, I turned around and saw doojoon and yoseob.

"Hyung called me to stay awake with him," yoseob said and yawned.

"And you?" I asked doojoon.

"Well, it's creepy, Junhyung keeps smiling inside," I wanted to smile but it's too creepy if I do so I stay quiet.

"Something happened?" Yoseob asked me.

"Aish come with me," they followed and here we are in my office room.

"So what is it?" Yangyo asked.

"So, hmm," I paused.

"What?!" Doojoon asked.

"We, we kinda got together," I told them quickly.

"REALLY?!" They all yelled and jumped around while smiling.

"Dude chill, calm down will ya?"

"HOW CAN WE DO THAT?!" Yoseob yelled.

"Yah, breath in breath out," I told him.

"Since when did that happen?!" Eunjae unnie asked.

"30 minutes ago," I answered.

"Don't tell me the whole time you both were away from the restaurant a while ago, you were together. You were, weren't you?" Doojoon said.

"Y-yeah, and I am really sorry for that!" I apologized. He laughed then smile.

"Aha it's okay, I'm happy for you two! Just a bit worried that time," Doojoon said, happily.

"You. Are. Just. Like. My. Brother," I said to him, emphasizing every word, "always so worried about me but always this happy when something happened and always this confused" I continued, "just like Haewon" I smiled.

"Am I?" He asked.

"Indeed," Eunjae answered, before I was able to.

Doojoon smiled. I exchange looks with Yoseob, curious that something might happen between them, then I whispered "don't you think if we leave, they won't realize it?"

"We would've make it downstairs," he answered. We laughed.

"What?" They both asked.

"Nothing," Yoseob said.

"A bird whispered to me that there's something fishy here," I added.

"Duh, we ate seafood a while ago," Doojoon said.

"No, dim sum, duh! I didn't eat with you guys but I know better, oh God," I told them.

"Yeah yeah, you spent too much time with Junhyung and felt bored and remembered you should've went back to that dim sum restaurant," Eunjae said.

"Aish whatever, I'm going," I told them.

"Me too," Yoseob joined me.

"Me three," Eunjae joined too.

"The last one out from this room gets to turn off the lamp outside," I told them and ran to my room as quickly as possible, I don't want to be last since probably some ghost will be around me when it's dark already.

As soon as I reach my bed, I played some music. The next thing I know it's already morning, a whole new day. Went to take a shower, dressed into shorts and a simple tee, went to join the others downstairs.

"You, at 8 in the morning, have taken a bath already? Unusual" Jiyoung asked.

"Ne?" I asked, confused, well yeah it's not a usual thing if I take a shower at this time already, it's already impossible I'm already awake at this time. Usually I'm still sleeping.

"Indeed, maybe something happened?" Eunjae teased.

"Oh shut it," I told her, she giggled.

"What is it? What is it?" Hyunseung asked.

"Ohh noona is blushing," Dongwoon teased.

"Am not, and I am much younger than you," I told him.

"Only by 1 year, I guess it's a very long time? Pabo pabo pabo," Gikwang said.

"It is," I replied.

"Well not for me," someone said. It's Junhyung.

"Oh ," I mumbled to myself.

"Good morning beautiful," he said to me. Everyone suddenly looked at me.

"Good morning ugly," I replied.

"Yah!" He yelled. I giggled a little and he smiled.

"Are you two........together?" Yoseob teased.

"Oh don't act so stupid you've found out already," I replied.

"You are, aren't you?!" Hyunseung yelled.

I just kept silent. Junhyung put his hand around my neck and said, "from now on, she's mine, don't you dare touch her."

"I touched her," Gikwang said. I laughed.

Junhyung glared at him, he replied, "okay, okay I'm sorry."

"Why are you so scared of his glare?" I asked.

"It's a death glare, it's really frightening," Yoseob answered.

"Btw, since when are you together?!" Hyunseung asked.

We both kept silent, and looked at each other.

"What?! I'm not answering that!" I yelled at him.

"Well you should! I answered that first question and you should answer this one!" He yelled back.

"No! Make me," I told him.

"Fine, since this morning, probably at 2," he answered.

"See it's more unusual now, you slept at 2 and woke up at 8 and you already took a bath!" Jiyoung unnie yelled.

"Yah, it's not that unusual you know," I answered.

"Baby-ah," Junhyung called.

"Don't call me baby," I told him.

"Wae?" He asked.

"Nothing, my name's not baby and I am not your baby," I answered.

"Well you are, my baby <3" he said.

"Am not," I told him.

"Finally they are together!!!" Hyunseung yelled out loud.

"What's wrong with you?" I asked.

"It's just, FINALLY!" Yoseob yelled.

"I know right woohoo!"

"You really want us to be together do you?" I asked them.

"Oh yeah!" The replied.

"Well your wish, is now granted," Junhyung said, and smiled.

"I still can't believe it, it actually could happen! After 3 long years!" Jinra said.

"I know right! Let's just celebrate it!" Doojoon yelled.

"How about picnic? In the park? Since it'll be good for all of us and the 3 couples," Hyunseung said.

"Not 3, 6 actually. Seojin and you, Hyemi and Dongwoon, Junhyung and I, and let's just consider Eunjae and Ahjussi as couple. Also I would like to consider Jiyoung and Gikwang and Yoseob and Jinra as a couple, someone who doesn't agree may leave this building as soon as possible," I told them.

"Ne?!"

 

Jiyoung's POV

They consider Gikwang and I as couple?! Are they serious?! Well first thing is we are not, but still you can't deny Jihae when it's about things like this, except when she's the one who's being bullied and teased like me.

"That's pretty much unfair!" Yoseob yelled.

"Believe me you guys will be thanking me later," Jihae said.

"What does she mean by that?" Gikwang asked.

"She means is that you guys are probably being in love with each other but you haven't realized it yet like Junhyung did, but later he did and he decided to confess and here you go the JunHae couple," Hyunseung explained.

"We are not in love with each other!" Eunjae yelled, Doojoon smiled.

"Are we?" Doojoon snapped and laughed.

"But really, I still don't understand," Gikwang said, being the pabo.

"Aish you'll understand later," Jinra said.

The evening ended like that, arguing and arguing.

"It's 6pm already, and it's because of the argues we are canceling to go to the park, let's just do it next time and enjoy movie-watching at home," Seojin said.

"She's right, aish because of you," Jihae complained.

"Just thank God we didn't eat you alive," I replied.

"Eunjae unnie, cook something for us, I am craving for home made food by you and Doojoon oppa," Hyemi asked.

"Sure, Hyemi-ah I'd love to cook for you and the others," she replied.

We spent our time watching movie in the living room.

 

Junhyung's POV

Secretly having a date upstairs at the balcony, I hope nobody noticed especially that Doojoon.

"I kinda regret not going to picnic you know," Jihae said.

"I don't," I replied.

"Why?" She asked.

"I get to spend time with you, alone," I replied.

"Cheesy oppa," she said.

"I am, but you love me, baby" I said, I know she hates being called baby, but it's cute when she complains and nags.

"Stop calling me that," she said. I giggled.

We were just alone there, holding hands and laughing about things, I just can't believe it's her, the one who will be making me happy again, after a year of sadness. I don't care about hara anymore.

"You know I still can believe it you're the one who actually unlocked my heart from all this time," she said.

"Me neither, I thought you'll never love me back, I thought you like Doojoon or yoseob," I told her, honest.

"Doojoon? I'll never fall for an ahjussi like him, besides he loves someone else. And yoseob, he is too cute for me, too much aegyo could kill me," she replied and giggled.

"And I thought you like Jiyoung," she said.

"I've never even landed my eyes on her except when she's talking," I replied.

"Still," she replied.

"Why'd you think it's her?" I asked.

"She's just like hara, the sweetest thing ever," she said.

"She is?" I asked. She nodded.

"Well you are nothing like hara," I told her.

I'm not?" She asked, I nodded.

"You're the exact opposite of hara, you're somehow just like me, nags a lot, complains a lot, you're not that sweet and bubbly on the outside but actually really is sweet and bubbly when you're in a good mood, cold sometimes but is very sensitive. And the reason why I love is because of your pureness, it's really, really cute, also your heart, and you yourself is the most beautiful thing I've ever seen," I told her, being honest.

"100% honesty," I added. She giggled.

"You are surely cheesy," she said and kissed me on the cheek. I blushed.

"Why not here?" I pointed on my lips.

"Ish, no way," she said.

"Dinner time!" Doojoon yelled from downstairs.

"Let's go and eat," I told her and we went downstairs together.

The night ended perfectly, that way. And I really have to say, that I love Jung Jihae with all my heart.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm back from a very long hiatus!

I hope you like this new chapter!

And yeah, I watched the beautiful show here in Jakarta, and it was awesome!

Want to see the fancam?

Visit my youtube channel here http://flavors.me/abelchristabel

I LOVE YOU ALL!