Is It Even Counted as a Date?

You have fallen for me, haven't you?

Song for this chapter:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LVZn4sVpaSo

Love love love - After School

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jihae's Pov We're talking together about many things with eomma appa and oppa. I just stay quiet and talk with oppa while the others are talking with appa and eomma basically. Then I suddenly felt an eye glaring at me. I looked from the right no the left. And noticed that the one and only Yong Junhyung is glaring at me, or should I say it glancing. -_-

"What?" I asked him.

"Hmm...n-nothing," he answered. Why the hell was he stuttering.

"Gee," oppa called me.

"Ne oppa?" I asked.

"Is he your boyfriend?" He asked.

"Which one?"

"The one who's glancing at you just now,"

"Anniyo, you wish," I said, coldly. Psh.

"Well he's good-looking-"

"Aigoo just shut up will you," I cut him off before he finished his sentence. Because I know he's just going to compliment him and say that we're good together, which we're not -_-

 

Junhyung's POV The others we're talking to seohyun noona and yonghwa hyung. But I didn't, I just keep quiet. I didn't realise that actually I was staring at Jihae the whole time. I noticed how beautiful she is. Yah Junhyung what are you talking about seriously. You are out of your mind. Then she saw me staring at her. Oh God I'm busted.

"What?" She asked me, coldly.

"Hmm...n-nothing," I stuttered. Gosh, why the hell did I stutter just now?! I'm so stupid now she will think I like her. Or do I like her? Wait aigoo Yong Junhyung what the hell.

"Gee," Haewon hyung called her.

"Ne oppa?" She replied.

"Is he your boyfriend?" He asked. Aisht why did he think that way?

"Which one?" She asked back.

"The one who's glancing at you just now," I AM NOT! I'm GLARING AT HER!

"Anniyo, you wish," she replied.

"Well he's good-looking-" he got cut off.

"Aigoo just shut up will you," she cut him off. Why is she that close to him? Of course Junhyung, he's her brother. Why do you even care?! Aisht I'm so confused. Stop talking to yourself Junhyung. You are too crazy.

 

Seohyun's POV

Surprisingly, talking to the girls and beast boys are making me feel better. I just need 1 more day to rest and tomorrow I will be charged off from this hospital.

"Have you guys eaten yet this morning, I don't think so," my beautiful daughter asked.

"Anni, we rushed here this morning," Eunjae explained.

"Ah, so I'll just buy food from outside then," Jihae said.

"Arra," Eunjae said.

"Somebody come with me please," Jihae said.

"Not me, you better come with 1 boy Jihae-ah," Jiyoung told her. I see her plan kekeke.

"Aish," Jihae replied while looking at Haewonnie.

"Anni, I didn't sleep last night, I want to sleep," Haewon replied.

"Appa has to stay with eomma Jihae-ah mianhae," my husband explained.

"Leaves to hope, anyone of you come with me," Jihae asked.

"Not me, I woke up too early this morning," Doojoon-ssi said.

"I didn't ask you," Jihae replied.

"Jihae-ah, manners," I told her.

"I don't need manners when I'm talking to him eomma," she said, with a smile. She is just too cold.

"Gikwang and I drove last night, tired" Hyunseung said.

"Mian Jihae, I wanted to talk to your dad kekee," Yoseob and Dongwoon said.

"Leaves Junhyung, you go with her," Doojoon said.

"Aigoo, okay we're leaving. Bye" Jihae said and left.

"I know you're going to make him leave," Eunjae said to Doojoon.

"Ahaha, they're good together," Doojoon replied.

"Are they together?" I asked them.

"No ahjumma," Seojin answered.

"Well at least not yet ahjumma," Jinra said.

"Aah, so you want them to be together?" Yonghwa asked.

"Ne, they look good," Eunjae explained.

"Ah, I must say I agree," I said. It's true, they do.

"AHAHAHAHAHA I KNOW RIGHT! I hope they're together soon," Haewonnie joined.

"And you must've realized my plan," Eunjae asked.

"Of course, I can read your mind, orange," Haewon replied.

"Stop calling me orange," Eunjae said.

"You want me to call you pinapple?"

"Anni, just stop, please"

Aigoo, it's fun here. Kekeke. I hope she could be with Junhyung, I must agree, 

 

Junhyung' POV

The , I have to go with her. Aigoo why are the others evil?! But I kinda have this happy feeling in me. WHAT AM I FEELING?! .

"Yah, you are so confused," Jihae said. I got caught, again.

"Am not," I said.

"Whatever."

"Where are we going?"

"Anywhere, where we can buy food. The closest place from here."

"I know one. It's close from here."

"Aah."

"And I'm guessing you want ddukbokki, right?"

"Hmm, such a physco"

"Yah! Let's go now, we're using the car?"

"Just walk, I don't like using the car"

"Ah, okay"

We were walking on the street of Seoul looking at things.

"Walking is nice," she started the conversation.

"I know, I used to walk from my house to cube during trainning times"

"It's better than using car, right?"

"It is, sometimes it calms you down"

"Especially when it's raining, best thing ever"

"You love the rain?"

"I do, I really do, but sometimes it made me sad, to know that the cloud is crying" She's so cute, I must admit.

When we were talking, we arrived to the restaurant. We ordered some food for the rest in the hospital and for ourselfs.

"I'll pay," I said.

"No need, I'll pay" she said.

"Let your boyfriend pay, pretty lady" the ahjumma said.

"He's not my boyfriend ahjumma," she explained. I'm kinda disappointed with her answer. , what's happening with me.

"Y-yeah we're not together ahjumma," I stuttered. I freaking stuttered, again. What the Yong Junhyung.

"Aigoo, too bad, you look good together," ahjumma complimented. I'm kinda happy at what she said. ! AAAAAAAAAAA.

"Just let me pay Jihae-ah," I said.

"Okay fine,"

"Here you go"

"Gamsahabnida ahjumma" Jihae and I both said. It is suddenly raining. Thank God, I brought an umbrella with me. We shared the umbrella, we stand closely next to each other while walking. Until we arrived. I saw Doojoon, Yoseob, Eunjae and Jiyoung there.

"Aigoo the couple is back," Yoseob teased.

"We are not a couple yah!" Jihae said.

"How's your first date?" Doojoon continued the teasing.

"Yah it's not a date," I said.

"It is, you're so close when walking just now," Eunjae continued.

"Aigoo, just let's go upstairs," Jihae said. I, too, followed her with the rest.

 

Jihae's POV

The whole walking time when we shared the umbrella, I was blushing. And I hope it's not that obvious. But I am, jinjja. I'm just confused. What am I feeling?! Aigoo.

"How's your date?" Jiyoung unnie teased.

"Unnie it's not a date," I answered.

"Whatever you say kekeke," Eunjae unnie said.

"Is it even counted as a date?" I mumbled to myself.

"What did you say?" Eunjae asked.

"Nothing" with that I entered my eomma's room. What is this feeling that I'm feeling? ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How's it? HAHAHAHAHA I know it's boring. Please do comment & subscribe. Thank you everyone! Going to Malaysia tomorrow, I'll try to update. Bye-yeom! :3