2 by 2? Aigoo

You have fallen for me, haven't you?

Song for this chapter:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M2HLNdmxQGY

Neverland - U-kiss

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gikwang's POV

I wake up in the morning feeling like P. Diddy, wait no. Feeling sleepy! Have been listening to Ke$ha's Tic Toc recently. Wait that doesn't matter. So I wake up after the others did. It's hard to believe that I woke up later than Jihae and Yoseob. I took a shower before going to the main room. After all of us done showering we went to the cafe for breakfast, we ate small portions and went off to the amusement park of Japan.

In the car ride.

"You better remember your promise" Jihae told us.

"What is it?" Yoseob asked, I too, forget."

Aish old ahjussis. You guys promised me not to go to that freakin haunted hause," Jihae said. AH THAT PROMISE!

"Ahh that one, ne" Doojoon said, with a smirk. I know that smirk, ahh he's planning something :]

Moments later we finally arrived and it was 8am. Yeayers!

"Let's go!" Seojin yelled at us which were goofing around.

"Let's walk 2 by 2, have to be girl and boy," Hyunseung said, with a smirk.

"Yah, I know you have a girlfriend that doesn't mean people should have one to you stupid," Doojoon joked on him.

"Walk 2 by 2 or going to the haunted house, your choice," Hyunseung threatened.

"Yah yah yah fine we will" Jihae said, when she heard the word 'going to the haunted house' she suddenly answered.

"Ha, I know you will," Hyunseung said.

"So... Who with who?" I asked them.

"Choose yourselfs, Seojin is mine!" Hyunseung yelled.

"Arra!" The guys and I replied in union.

"Jinra-ah let's go together! ^^" Yoseob asked Jinra.

"Ne oppa!" Jinra then come next to yoseob with a smile.

"Looks like someone is happy, right Yoseob?" Jihae teased.

"Who?" Yoseob asked.

"That girl standing next to you," Eunjae teased.

"Yah unnie!" Jinra said then pout.

"Jiyoungie, let's go together," I offered Jiyoung.

"Hmm," she then nodded.

"3 couples and 6 forever alone people," Hyunseung teased.

"Yah you stop teasing will you?" Jihae yelled at him.

"Hyemi-ah come with me keke" Dongwoon asked Hyemi

"Ne~~" Hyemi answered. I think now Doojoon is with Eunjae and Jihae with Junhyung.

"Eunjae-ah be with me!" Doojoon asked her. She nodded.

"That leaves the cold hearted couple together. come on let's go!" we all left.

 

Junhyung's POV

"That leaves the cold hearted couple together. Come on let's go!" Hyunseung said. Then all of them left. I approached Jihae.

"Come with me," I approached her.

"Like I have any other choice," Jihae then walk and I walked next to her.

"You do," I told her.

"What is it?" she stopped.

"We all go to that haunted house."

"Aigoo" she sighed.

"Let's go to the coaster first!" Yoseob offered.

"Ne!!" we all said in union. We seat exaclty 2 by 2 just like how we walk.

"You scared?" I asked Jihae and sat next to her.

"Not at all" she answered with a smirk.

"How come you're scared of ghost when you're not scared of coasters..." I .

"Well, are you scared?" she asked me, with the sweetest smile.

"You wish," I smirked. The coaster starts and we just scream like we're scared but actually not. I saw Jihae with a flat face like she you will always see when you're staring at her. She's not scared at all. aigoo this girl. Moments later, the ride is over.

"That was fun!" Yoseob said.

"Were you girls scared? :p" Doojoon teased.

"Ne, a lot," they replied.

"Anni, not at all," Jihae replied after.

"Junhyung-ssi you go with her right?" I nodded.

"It's no fun when you're riding thriling rides with her, she's not scared," Eunjae said.

"I know, all along the ride she was just showing that flat face of hers that you will always see," i replied/

"That's how not scared she is," Jiyoung replied.

"Except when it is a haunted house," Doojoon smirked.

"Yah!" Jihae yelled at him.

"It's true," Doojoon , again.

"Yah what is he scared of?" Jihae asked, whispering to me.

"Bugs," I answered her.

"Oh jeongmallyo?" she said, disbelieved/

"Hmm, everyone in beast is scared of bugs except for me," I said.

"You are so close to him Jihae," Eunjae said.

"Cause he's the kindest, the others...............molla" Jihae answered. I am the kindest, I felt my cheek getting warm. Aigoo what happened to me?

"Yah!!" the other guys replied.

"You're all evil, especially doo ahjussi," she said.

"Yah!!!" Doojoon yelled.

"Tsk," she replied.

"So, Yong Junhyung is the only exception~~" Yoseob sang which made us laugh, even me myself.

"Anni.............Aish" she replied.

"Aigoo let's just go from here we're wasting our time here," Seojin said.

Then we all went somewhere else and ride some other cool rides. Until it was lunch time already...................

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you readers, commenters, subscribers. Please do support me!!! :D

heart SARANGHAEYO!