It's how our love story started.

You have fallen for me, haven't you?

Song for this chapter:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sIdPZITfGgo

Cry - MBLAQ

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yoseob's POV

We ate lunch inside a street restaurant which was inside the amusement park. It turned out that they sell kimbap there.

"Ahjumma we order 12 portion of kimbap please," Doojoon told the ahjumma then she left.

"She's your ahjumma right ahjussi?" Jihae playfully asked Doojoon, and we all laughed.

"Eh, anniyo!" Doojoon replied. Sometimes I fell like our lifes are more colorful when the girls came to our life. It's just more fun.

"Psh haha" Jihae laughed, I honeslty love it when she's being the warm one. Then 12 portions of kimbap came.

"Aish why does it have to be kimbap?" Jihae suddenly said.

"Why? Is kimbap not okay?" I asked her.

"It is, it just remind me of someone," Jihae then blutered out.

"Who is it?" Gikwang asked.

"Donghae.." Jihae said, quietly.

"Why is that?" Dongwoon asked her.

"Kimbap, It's how our love story started," she continued, "that day I was having a really bad day because some student locked me inside the bathroom, then donghae, he came and asked if I was okay at that time. Then he and I walked around the streets and we stopped at a kimbap restaurant and he bought me some kimbap there, that time, right exactly at that time, I fell for him."

"Aigoo," Doojoon sighed.

"Why did you sigh?" Jihae asked.

"It's just sad, I'm sorry for odering kimbap........" Doojoon appologized.

"Gwenchana, it's not like I can die seeing it," Jihae said.

"Wait, why aren't you rying?" Hyunseung asked, ah hyung is pabo sometimes.

"I don't know, WAIT WHAT MY HEART DIDN'T HURT WHEN I HEAR HIS NAME" Jihae yelled.

"Mwoh?!" The girls were all shocked.

"Aigoo, wait, donghae donghae donghae donghae," Jihae said. Aigoo this girl.

"AH JINJJA! It doesn't hurt at all, I think of his death and it doesn't hurt in my heart. Wait, what does that mean?" Jihae said.

"That means you're in love with someone else," Jiyoung then said.

"Ne?!" Jihae said, disbelieved.

"Hmm, you will eventually found it out later on," Jiyoung answered, with a smile.

"Aigoo who is it?"

 

Jihae's POV

"Aigoo who is it?" I asked to myself.

It can't be, who is it? I actually will absolutely know when I'm in love. Who is it Jihae-ah? Can it be the boys? Yoseob? No, no way. Gikwang? Not at all. Dongwoon? No way. Hyunseung? Taken and I don't know him that close, so no. Ahjussi? No It's absolutely not him. Junhyung? Not possible! Wait, could it be I fell in love with Junhyung? I know him the most.........Oh My Gosh! This is seriously getting complicated.

When we were eating I got a call from someone,

"Yoboseyo?"

"Gee! It's oppa!"

"Oh oppa, annyeong!"

"Annyeong, Jihae we've got big problem here"

"What is it?"

"Eomma, eomma fainted!"

"Ne?! Jeongmalyo?"

"Ne, can you comeback here?"

"Ne, I will. Okay annyeong oppa!"

"Aish you're just ruining my vacation." I sighed.

"What is it?" Eunjae unnie asked.

"Unnie, eomma fainted." I told her.

"Ne?!" the girls were all shocked.

"I have to go home right away! Tonight I'll be leaving, It's up to you if you want to stay or not." I told them.

"Well, I just come with you," Eunjae unnie said.

"We're coming too," the others said.

"Of course we're also coming!" beast members said.

"Oh mianhae I ruined everything," I appologized.

"It's okay, let's just go back to the hotel and pack our stuff and change the plane ticket to tonight," Gikwang said.

"Hmm," we all went back to the hotel, and pack our stuff. At 6pm we're leaving to the airport and we flew back to Korea right at 7pm. And arrived at Korea at around 10pm. Then I called oppa, and oppa said I should just rest and come to the hospital tomorrow. I did, I came back to the house and sleep. My vacation, is ruined.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you everyone for the love you have been giving me!

Thanks to subscribers, commentors, and also readers!

I love you so much! smiley

I think I will not be updating for a while since I'm having my exam in next 2 weeks! Wish me luck and please do support!

Annyeong! kiss kekekekkeke ^^