Good News!

You have fallen for me, haven't you?

Song of the day:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHGt-GzpQcc

Can't let you go even if I die - 2AM

Please do listen!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All the students in Seoul high were very excited! Of course, who wouldn't be excited if their idol will go to their own school for around 1 year? Well, the queenkas is not as excited as the other crazy fangirls of course.

Jihae's POV

I woke up in the morning today, earlier than the others. It's really something if I woke up before them. I just can't sleep. I kept on thinking about donghae, I can't get him out of my mind. Knowing the fact that he died already because of cancer just made my cry. I decided to drink some water snd breathe air. When I was watching tv, the others came.

"Oh! Jihae-ah you wake up already? Are you having nightmare?" asked Jiyoung unnie.

"OH. Annyeong unnie! I just remembered about donghae, and I couldn't sleep." I told her.

"Ah.. Jihae-ah, you have to move on. It has been over 3 years since he died." she said.

"I'm trying..." when I said that, the others started to come too.

Then after eating breakfast we went to school with my limo. Mr. Kang will always pick us up in the morning. This morning I honestly think of my appa, eomma and my oppa a lot. Since they aren't living with me, I missed them since the last time i met them. I wanted to visit them somehow. When I was looking outside the window, I started to see my school, yes that Seoul High which is famous in Seoul, because many singers graduated from there. When we arrived, as always many people will surround us and start to stare at us with amazement. Since today's monday. We're having assembly in the morning. So we put our bags inside our class and walked to the assembly hall.

Seojin's POV

Today we will be having assembly. When we were walking to the assembly. I remembered that b2st will be attending our school for 1 year! OMO!! I am so excited to see them, especially Jang Hyunseung! Omo i can't wait! I told my best friends about that breaking news!

"Jihae unnie!" I said

"What?" she said coldly, uuhh she's really cold. Why can't she be warm a little bit. hmmph

"Unnie b2st are coming here!!!!!!!" I told her

"Whatever. I don't care." Jihae unnie said

"Seriously seojin unnie?!" Hyemi said.

"Hmm" I nodded.

"What if you fell in love with one of them unnie? Maybe one of them could make you fell in love with them!" Jinra said.

"Trust me. They wouldn't." Jihae unnie said as cold as possible >_<

"It's time for you to move on Jihae-ah." Eunjae unnie said

"............" Jihae unnie was just quiet.

Then we reached the assembly hall. And find our place which is the VIP spot. Life is good. Well, I hope all my best friend will end up with one of them! Well, of course not with Hyunseung oppa, he is mine! KEKEKE. I started smiling then the assembly started to begin.