Just Leave Me Alone

You have fallen for me, haven't you?

Song for this chapter:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M9oDqIxdxcU

Hate You - 2NE1

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jihae's POV

I stayed at the shower for a long time. I just stood there, crying while the water is still on. Then after 30 minutes in the shower I decided to go to the balcony and listen to my iPod thinking how pathetic my life is. Sat there on the ground, when I cried and cried more. That's when somebody came to that balcony too.

 

Junhyung's POV

I heard someone crying when I was about to go downstairs to get some cokes. I wanted to see who that person is, that's a girl. As I walk out to the balcony. I approached her, that person turned out to be, yes the one and only Jihae who is a cold hearted girl but cries a lot. What is that?  So yeah, I approached her. I guess she's thinking about that donghae guy?

"Jihae-ah?" I approached her.

"Just leave me alone you jerk!!" she replied me. What the hell you?! I'm just trying to help!

"I'm just trying to help you know! Be nice!! I'M ACTUALLY BEING NICE TO YOU"

"Just go away!! I don't need help!!" she looked at me with eyes full of tears.

"Yah!! Did your parents teach you about manners?"

"I told you to go away, not to continue your useless speech jerk!" she screamed out loud. But I think the others couldn't hear us.

"Who are you?!! You are such a selfish person!! Why do you cry? Crying is useless!!!!!!!!!!!"

"You don't know how I feel"

"So if I don't know that, you will just be mad at people?!"

"Yes, now go away. Or you'll regret this"

"I'm not going anywhere, just sitting there" I pointed to the corner.

"I don't care just please go!"

"Sure irrogant "

" you go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

With that I sat on the corner of the balcony. Sitting far far away from her.

"Actually I do know how you feel"

"NO! You don't know anything!!! Now shut up you ing jerk!"

"I actually do, I really do know how you feel. Pain inside your heart is what you feel. Am I right?"

"......................"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm sorry it's a boring chapter and I'm sorry for not updating on monday! I am so so so sorry!

Thanks for commenting and please do subscribe! This story wil be long and complicated. But the ending is not gonna be sad!

So stay tuned!!

Goodbye! Love you! :D