Party People

You have fallen for me, haven't you?

Song for this chapter:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_6QQ82iFTPs&feature=related

Last Friday Night - Katy Perry

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No One's POV

Since Jihae's stopped cyring a while ago, they decided to have fun. They decided to go somewhere in Seoul which they can have fun in a good way.

 

Hyunseung's POV

Seeing Jihae cry makes Seohyun cried too, so then I decided to take all of them to a karaoke house where all of us can have fun.

"Hey guys why don't we go karaoke-ing? I've never done that since last year." I suggested.

"Good idea oppa, let's go unnies! It is friday night after all, it's time for us to have fun." Seohyun agreed.

"Sure, who's treat?" asked Yoseob, he always wanted everything to be free.

"Mine, since we have to thank the girls for letting us to stay in this palace," Doojoon said.

"It's all set then, let's go." Eunjae said.

We all went to the Karaoke place near Jihae's house, we decided to choose the VVIP room since there are 12 of us. We then entered the room. The room was blue.

"Nice color!" Jihae started the conversation with a big smile on her face. I must admit that she's really pretty, but I have my eyes on Seojin all the time. Something tells me that I have to get this girl. Okay, plan your actions. Don't be stupid hyunseung! HWAITING!

 

Jinra's POV

We entered the karaoke room, at first we all hid our true self. But then when Yoseob oppa, this cute guy, started the craziness, we all showed all of our true selfs. We all got crazy when we're singing Last Friday Night. Then yoseob and I sang, I don't know why we did this, but since Jihae unnie suggested us to do, so yeah, we're just going to fullfil her wish. We sang nagging, when I sang that song, I felt like, I fell in love with him, once again. Aish oppa, why do you have to be so cute?

 

Eunjae's POV

We were all having fun, it's nice to see that wide smile on Jihae's face. I then decided to make her sing, which is a good idea. Nice Eunjae, Nice!

"Jihae-ah!" I shouted, which got everybody's attention.

"Ne unnie?" she answered me.

"Why don't you sing, it has been a while since you last sing. Pleaseee" I said while pouting.

"What? No. I gave up singing a long long long time ago." she answered me.

"Please please pretty please unnie, I missed your voice." Jinra and Hyemi pleaded, well I'm guessing she will accept it. Cause nobody can say no to their aegyo.

"You can sing? Pleeaseee sing, I want to hear your voice!" Yoseob joined them with and aegyo. YES!!!

"Okay fine, you owe me. ALOT." she said. The girls and I were screaming yes yes yes, while jumping around.

 

No One's POV

(You sang Officially Missing You by Tamia. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AvnGQvGKo6M)

 

Junhyung's POV

I never knew she could sing like that. She has a beautiful voice, like the other does. She can rap, dance and sing? Now I know why she is called the perfect girl. Does she has a boyfriend? Of course, junhyung. A girl like her, as perfect as her, of course she already has a boyfriend. But wait, why isn't she moving on if she already has a boyfriend. I think she doesn't have one. I have to find out the answer.

We stayed there for one more hour. It's 10PM now, and we decided to go home, since there are no school tomorrow, the night is still young. Why do we have to go home? Whatever. AH! I know let's just play at home.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BORING CHAPTER, BUT JUNHYUNG US KINDA INTERESTED WITH JIHAE. AAA LET'S SEE!

Thanks for subscribing!

Comments are loved! <3