Oh My Gosh Are You Two Together?!

You have fallen for me, haven't you?

Song for this chapter:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_NP9pRNKBXo&feature=related

What I wanna do once I have a lover - G.na Choi ft Rain

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Weeks have passed, just some boring school days and much homeworks since they are having their mid semester exam on september which means 1 week from now. Their days are filled up with studying for the exams. We all know that especially beast doesn't really like to study for exams and stuffs. So yeah, it turns out to be a living hell for them.

 

Jinra's POV

We are studying, yeah all of us. It's really boring, the situation here in this room. Everyone is basically studying except Jihae unnie, she's so lucky that she's so smart, even though she doesn't study, she will still get good grades. Oh yeah I haven't said this before. Back then, Jihae unnie is a very bubbly girl which is very fun to hang out with, but then something happened which made her this cold. I hope she will be the bubbly Jihae unnie soon. I miss that Jihae unnie. Aigooh I need to study, or else I won't get a good score.

"Jihae unnie why aren't you studying?" Hyemi asked which gathers everyone's attention.

"Ah later Hyemi, I'm bored," Jihae unnie said.

"Won't you get a bad score if you don't study?" Yoseob asked.

"Later-" Jihae was cut off by Jiyoung, "No matter how short her period of time for studying is she will still have a very good or perfect score."

"Jinjjayo?!" Dongwoon asked.

"Hmm-" Jiyoung unnie nodded but got cut off by me, "No one has ever beaten her on her grades before. That's why she's known as the perfect girl."

"Yah nobody's perfect, I am not too," Jihae unnie said. She has always hated the fact that people call her the perfect girl, because for her nobody's perfect.

"You are, you can sing dance rap play guitar drums piano violin and etc. Your grades are always the best. You're beyond beautiful, beyond gorgeous. And-" Eunjae was cut off by Jihae.

"Am not, there are much more girls that are more beautiful than me, example you Eunjae unnie, you too Jiyoung unnie, even Seojin, Jinra and Hyemi. So I am not perfect. Aigoo I'll go get food to eat," Jihae unnie said.

"Is she always like that?" Yoseob asked.

"What denying? Yes, she hates to be called perfect," Seojin unnie said.

"Well she is," Gikwang said.

"She is what?" Seojin asked.

"She is perfect, by the things you mentioned," Gikwang said.

"And what the hell man she can play drums? I need to learn from that girl," Hyunseung said.

"Where did she learn to play drum, guitar, piano, violin, flute, and bass? Like seriously," Doojoon asked.

"Guitar from her appa, drums from Minhyuk oppa, and bass from Jungshin oppa, basically from C.N. Blue. And piano she learns from her mother, flute from tiffany eonni and lastly violin from taeyon unnie." I said.

"Ahh, she must have known many idols," Yoseob said.

"Yes, she once gone to music bank with snsd eonnies and sometimes with cn blue oppas," Seojin told them.

"Jinjja? AH I AM NOT WRONG!" Junhyung yelled.

"What do you mean?" Hyemi asked.

"I once saw a girl look just like her at music bank, she was with minhyuk, I thought she's his girlfriend," Junhyung said.

"So you've seen her before........." Eunjae said.

"aigooh" Junhyung said.

"Yah what are you talking about?" Jihae unnie asked.

"He have seen you before," I said while pointing at Junhyung.

"What? Where?" Jihae asked Junhyung.

"Music Bank backstage," Junhyung said.

"Wait.....................AH YOU'RE THAT GUY! I thought you were not him. You're the one that almost called the security right?" Jihae unnie asked.

"Ne! Until Minhyuk saved you and said that you're with him," Junhyung said.

"Aigooh so it is you!" Jihae said.

"You know what? You two look good together," Gikwang said.

"Really good," Yoseob and I said in chorus.

"Who?" Junhyung asked.

"You hyung and Jihae," Dongwoon said.

"What the hell. No way man. You wish," Jihae said while sitting down.

"Well, it might happen," Hyunseung said quietly.

Then we all start studying again.

 

Hyunseung's POV

It's true that Junhyung and Jihae do look good together. How I wish they were together. Junhyung really need to forget hara like quick! Jihae is a nice girl for her! I hope they are in love. Kekekeke

I was talking to myself until Jihae waved at me, I looked at her and she pointed at Hyemi and Dongwoon which is sitting very close to each other. I know what she means. kekeke. Then I shooked Junhyung's hand and pointed at Jihae. Jihae pointed at Dongwoon and Hyemi. Soon all of us were looking at Hyemi and Dongwoon with a serious face. Then started the convo.

"Oh My Gosh Are you two together or something?!" Jihae asked.

"Ah ann-anniyo" Hyemi stuttered.

"Ah just admit it you two," I said.

"Ye-yes we are together since last week..." Dongwoon said, shyly.

"AIGOO! CONGRATS TWO MAKNAES! I HOPE YOU TWO LAST!!" Jihae yelled happily.

"Yah you when I was the one who got together with someone, you're not this happy!" I complained.

"Aish up to me," Jihae said. This girl.

"Congrats hyemi-ah and dongwoon-ssi!" Eunjae and Jiyoung said.

"Yes congrats hyemi!!" Jinra said.

"Congrats maknae, you've grown up now," Doojoon said.

"Maknae, treat her well!" Junhyung said.

"You two, you both have to last!" I said.

"LAST LONG YOU TWO!!" Yoseob and Gikwang said.

"G-gomawo unnies and oppas," Hyemi said.

"Gomawo hyungs and dongsaengs!" Dongwoon said. Something tells me that they will last long. Kekekeke.

"Why aren't you crying Jihae?" Gikwang said.

"Yah you want me to?!" Jihae yelled.

"Anni," Gikwang said, "Don't cry keke it's useless."

"Is it just me or do all of you think crying is useless?" Jihae asked.

"It is useless," Yoseob said.

"Who?" Jiyoung asked.

"Just now Gikwang and Yoseob. And Junhyung also thinks it is useless," Jihae said.

"Ahh," we all said with a smirk.

"What's with that smirk," Jihae yelled.

"Nothing," I said.

 Kekekeke I think Junhyung and Jihae is in love, they just don't know it, yet. HAHA

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lol! New couple! HyeWoon!

DO SUBSCRIBE, SUPPORT, READ AND COMMENTs

I LOVE YOU ALL! :)