Is It That Obvious?

You have fallen for me, haven't you?

Song for this chapter:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bpVFvYs7mRM

Play Ur Love - After School

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Junhyung's POV

I was shocked this morning, Haejin is no longer sleeping with me. And Doojoon's wasn't on his bed, Haejin wasn't too. Did someone kidnap him?! I ran downstairs to find that little kid who is Jihae's younger brother who looks exactly like her. Like, really, I'm serious. All 3 of them look alike. Like twins but different ages. I didn't find any hint of him, so I asked the others.

"Did any of you see Haejin?!" I yelled.

"Yes," Yoseob answered.

"What? Where?" I asked him.

"Left with Jihae, to SM ent," Doojoon said.

"Oh," I replied and sat down.

"Why?" Jiyoung asked, confused.

"I just thought he got kidnapped or something," I answered.

"Why do you care that much hyung?" Dongwoon asked.

"Duh. Cause it's Jihae's brother," Hyunseung teased me. I'll kill him, really.

"Yah shut up!" I smacked his head.

"Yah I'm still older than you!" Hyunseung nagged.

"I don't care, you mess with me, you'll get that again," I warned him.

"You girls have to be the one who ," Doojoon said.

"Why?" Seojin asked.

"Cause he'll not hit or smack or kick girls like he would do to his hyungs and dongsaengs, really," Gikwang answered.

"Of course! I'm still a gentleman!" I yelled at Doojoon and Gikwang.

"Yeah right," Jinra said, I swear she is sometimes like Jihae.

"Yah Junhyung, since Jihae is not here, why don't you buy us drinks and foods? So I can cook later," Doojoon said.

"Ah why me?!" I complained.

"Since Jihae's not here," Doojoon replied.

"That doesn't even matter!" I complained.

"Stop complaining, now go, or I'll take your phone and throw it away," doojoon threatened, oh .

When he says that, he will absolutely do it.

"Yah! Aahh! Fine!" I said, feeling pissed and leave.

Walking since I don't have any car. He's gonna pay later on. Doojoon hyung, you'll see.

 

Jiyoung's POV

"Why did you ask him to leave? You could've asked me to leave instead," I said.

"Cause I wanted to talk about him," Doojoon oppa replied.

"Why?" Yoseob asked.

"Doojoon Oppa. Do you really think he likes Jihae?" Hyemi asked.

"I know him too well," Doojoon oppa answered.

"The way he looks at Jihae, is different," Yoseob oppa continued, "when he looks at her, his eyes will be glittery and glossy, if you don't believe me, see it by yourself."

"How he talks about her shows more evident," Hyunseung oppa said.

"And how he smiles when he's with Jihae, I've never seen him smile like that," Gikwang oppa said.

"True, and how many times I saw him blushing because of her," Dongwoon said.

"Your friend, right there, he's cold, I know that. But I didn't know he has that side of him," Eunjae continued, "I never thought he is like that when he likes someone."

"Don't you see it? It's too obvious Eunjae," Yoseob said.

"You must now that he's very soft on the inside," Gikwang said.

"Really? Junhyung oppa is soft?" Hyemi asked.

"He's a gentleman, surely is. Probably the most gentleman one between all 6 of us," Doojoon said.

"I thought it's you," Seojin told Doojoon.

"I'm the second," Doojoon oppa said, proudly.

"YOU WISH HYUNG!" To others yelled.

"He kinda has the same personality as Jihae............." I said.

"Junhyung?" Gikwnag asked.

"Yes, both are cold but actually very soft on the inside. Jihae's very fragile, you have note that. She cries easily just because of small things. And she trusts her older brother the most," I continued, "and when she's in love, you can see it from her smile."

"True. She get touched so easily by little things. She's not that type of girl who blushes easily. But she surely will blush easily if it comes to her crush," Eunjae said.

"She cares about her friends and families a lot, she might be that I-don't-care-person from the outside, but actually she cares about many people," Seojin said.

"A cold unnie, who I adore very much," jinra said.

"And a person who everyone love, I envy her.........." Hyemi said.

"Yah you two maknaes didn't say anything special," Eunjae complained.

"Kekeke sorry unnie," Jinra and Hyemi said with a peace hand

 

Junhyung's POV

I was about to walk, when Mr. Kang approached me.

"Where are you going Mr Yong?" He asked.

"I'm going to the super market," I answered.

"What are you going to buy?" He asked.

"Here's the list of things I should buy," I answered.

"Let me buy them for you, since I don't have anything to do today," he offered.

"What? Jinjjayo? Aigoo, no. I'll buy them by myself," I replied, but he insisted so I gave him the list and the money.

I went back to the house, when I opened it, the guys are talking about me. They said about me liking Jihae. Is it that obvious? Are my eyes really glittering? Am I smiling unusually? Am I talking about her too much? Am I blushing a lot when I'm with her? Is it too obvious? Did she realize about that?

And know they're talking about Jihae's personality. I know all of her personalities. Well, the one thing that is helpful that they said is that when she's in love, we can see it from her smile. I should pay attention to her smile later on. Moments later, Mr Kang came back with the groceries I need to buy.

"Here is it Mr. Yong," he said.

"Thank you, Mr. Kang," I replied and went back inside the house.

"Here, now let me sit," I gave the groceries to Doojoon and sat down. Moments later my phone rang.

"Aigoo who could this be?" I mumbled.

"Yoboseyo?" I answered the call.

"Oh Yong Junhyung?" He said.

"Oh hyung, what is it hyung?" I asked, it's Haewon hyung.

"Is Jihae there? She's not picking up my phone call," he said.

"She's not here hyung, oh wait she just came back," I said.

"Can I talk to her?" He asked.

"Sure. Yah Jihae, it's your oppa," I gave the phone to Jihae.

"What?" She said.

 

Jihae's POV

I came back from SM and oppa wants to talk with me.

"What?" I said.

"Is it on speaker?" He asked.

"No , why?" I asked.

"Okay good, I just found out that Junhyung's birthday is 2 weeks from now," he said.

"Jinjjayo? How did you know?" I asked.

"Google, duh, are you dumb or something? Okay so he'll be 21 (korean age) this year (2009)," he said.

"Okay so what do you want?" I asked.

"Just wanted to give you that info, aish, give the phone back to Junhyung," he said.

"Why?" I asked.

"Just want to tell him to drive you to grandma's house," he siad.

"Why him?!" I asked, yelling.

"You don't need to yell, living with Haejin just for 1 day you're influenced already," he said.

"I'm sorry I'm sorry, now why?" I asked.

"I just want you to be together with him," he said, and chuckled.

"I hate you, really," I replied.

"You'll love and thank me later on," he said.

"Psh you wish," I said and chuckled.

"Now you want me to talk to him or you'll talk to him by yourself?" He asked.

"Aish you of course," I replied.

"Okay now give the phone to him, bye bye," he said.

"Psh bye," I said.

"I love you," he said.

"Psh too bad I hate you, just kidding bro love you too," I said and chuckled.

"Give the phone to him!" He yelled.

"Yah wait wait," I replied.

"Yah jun he wants to talk to you, and put it on speaker," I gave the phone to Junhyung.

This is the conversation between them:

"Yoboseyo hyung?"

"Yes Junhyung?"

"Yes, what is it hyung?"

"Can you drop Jihae at her grandma's house?"

"Oh sure," jun replied.

"I'm sorry I owe you," he continued, "and I'm sorry if she nags and complains a lot."

"YAH JUNG HAEWON YOU WANT TO DIE?!" I yelled at him.

"YAH JUNG JIHAE I'm STILL OLDER! I have to go now, thanks junhyung. And bye. And bye Jihae I love you. Bye my little fruits and bye beast sunbae," he said.

"Surely he wants to die," I continued, "don't be like him, arasseo haejinnie?"

"No! I will be exactly like him," Haejin said and ran away.

"Yah!" I sat down and remembered about what Haejin said in the car.

 

-flashback-

 

"Noona-ya! I know you're in love right now! ^^" he said.

"No I'm not Haejin!" I replied.

"Yes you are, with Junhyung hyung? Right?" He said.

"No Haejinnie," I replied.

"Yes you are, that's why I chose to sleep with him last night, kekeke," he said.

"No I am not haejin-ah," I replied.

"Noona, you can't lie. I can see it from your smile and eyes that you're in love with him," he said.

"No Haejin I-" before I could finish my sentence he cut me off.

"You know what noona? You can deny me, but you can't deny your feelings," he said.

Somehow he touched me there. Is it that obvious?

"You know what? You can read me, just like Haewon oppa," I replied.

"Of course, we're siblings after all," he said and chuckled.

 

-flashback ends-

 

Haejin's POV

"Noona! It's time for me to go back to grandma's!" I told her.

Sadly, I have to leave today, cause halmoeni is back from busan.

"Alright, go change first, then bid all your noonas and hyungs goodbye," noona replied.

I went upstairs and changed into the cloth Jihae noon and Haewon hyung bought me. I still keep this shirt, this is like my favorite shirt. Then I went back with my bags to the living room.

"I'm ready noona!" I told her.

"You still keep that shirt that Haewon oppa and I bought you?" She asked.

"Of course noona! It's my favorite shirt!" I told her.

"Okay now bid goodbye to them," she said.

"Bye Eunjae noona, Jiyoung noona, Seojin noona, Jinra noona and Hyemi noona!" I said and hugged them all.

"Bye hyungs! Doojoon hyung, hyunseung hyung, yoseob hyung, gikwang hyung and dongwoon hyung," I high fived all of them.

"And Junhyung?" Noona asked me.

"No," I replied.

"Why?...........oh yes, I forgot," she said.

"Okay let's go noona and hyung!" I dragged noona and went outside.

"WHAT A GREAT FAMILY YOU TWO!" Doojoon hyung yelled.

"YAH AHJUSSI!" Noona came back and took a half empty bottle, and throw it at doojoon.

"YAH THAT ACTUALLY HURTS!" Doojoon hyung replied.

"Eat that" noona laughed and high fived Junhyung hyung.

Then we left, noona took the seat at the back so I can talk with Junhyung hyung. When we arrived at halmeoni's house, noona went inside the house first and left Junhyung hyung and I inside.

"Hyung, I can see that you like her," I told him, he just smiled.

"Hyung, go get her, arasseo?" I told him, and he nodded.

"Thanks hyung for the ride! Goodbye!" I bid the last goodbye to him and went inside halmeoni's house.

It was a nice day spending with noona and her friends.

 

Jihae's POV

I went back from halmeoni's house.

"Goodbye Haejin! Take care! I love you! Visit me more often, okay?" I told him.

"Ne noona! I love you too!" He replied and we went off.

I sat next to Jun and it's kinda awkward.

"So where should I drive to?" He asked.

"Mollayo," I answered.

"Well home?" He asked.

"ANNIYO! Let's just go to a supermarket, I want to buy ice creams," I told him.

"Ah okay," he replied and drove to the supermarket.

"We're here," he said.

"I'm not blind you know oppa," I told him.

We went inside and went to the snack corner.

"Yah you grab some things," I told him.

"What for?" He asked.

"Pabo, don't you want to eat?" I asked him.

"Oh yeah of course," then he grabbed some snacks.

When we finished at the snack corner, we went to the drink corner.

"Oppa get some coke," I told at him.

"How many?" He asked.

"I don't know, you're the one who is addicted to it, so get how much you'll drink," I told him.

"So, 4 okay? For the others at home, you, and I," he said.

"Ne~," I replied. And now the ice cream corner!

"Yay ice cream!" I cried, but not too loud, "go get what you want junhyungie~" I said.

"Ah ne~" he said. I took 3 ice creams and he took 2.

Then we paid for it, I wanted to pay, but he insisted. So he paid. And then we went home.

"Yah who are you giving those ice cream for?" He asked.

"Nobody, I'm gonna eat it by myself," I replied.

"What if they nag at you?" He asked.

"So just eat it here," I told him

"You're smart," he said and chuckled.

The whole car ride wasn't really awkward, it was fun. Talking with him was really fun, I smiled a lot. And then we arrived at home.

"I brought food and drinks," I said.

"Unnie you didn't bought us ice creams?" Jinra asked.

"I didn't buy those for myself either," I replied, biting my lip because I really wanted to laugh.

"Aigoo I want ice cream," Yoseob pouted.

"Let's get ice cream tomorrow!" Dongwoon yelled.

Tomorrow, we decided to buy ice cream, I really wanted to laugh because of the ice cream thing and because they believed me, but I managed to hold it.

"Yah Jihae-ah," Eunjae called.

"Ne unnie?" We both are inside my room. Because we're calling Haewon oppa.

"Did you enjoy it today? Walking around with Junhyung? Keke" she asked.

"No," I lied.

"Don't lie to me, you can't lie to me," Eunjae said.

"Fine I enjoyed it," I told her.

"Did you hold hands?" She asked.

"No!" I answered.

"Ah," she said.

"Unnie, he may not touch my hands, my waist or my wrist, but he surely touched my heart," I admitted.

"See you're in love with him already!" Eunjae teased.

"Yah unnie!" I blushed.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How was it?

I'm sorry for not updating earlier!

Please do enjoy!

Thanks to subscribers, commentors, readers and supporters!

I love you all!

AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR UNOFFICIAL MAKNAE YANG YOSEOB! SARANGHAEYO YANGYO OPPA <3 HWAITING!