Hey

You have fallen for me, haven't you?

Song:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rlkxOTdcOkM

Hello -  HuhGak

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jihae's POV

"Yah it's unfair that you guys knew them before I did," Jina unnie said.

"How come you know each other?" Jihyun unnie asked.

"It started when they don't have a place to live at," Jiyoung said.

"No, it started when they followed us," Eunjae said.

"Aniyo unnie, it started when they got inside the VIP room," Jinra said.

"Oh yes," Hyemi said.

"And I was the one who told you guys about their coming," Seojin said.

"And I was the one who let them to stay at my place," I said.

"Yeah yeah, you win," Eunjae said, I smirked.

"Is it just me or is this not the Jihae I knew?" Yoseob said.

"OH THAT'S TRUE!!" The other boys except for Junhyung yelled.

"What? You want me to be loud now? Really?" I asked.

"Yes!" They replied.

"No way, I also have a reputation to keep," I said.

"Jebalyo noona," Dongwoon said.

"No, woonie, let her be like this, later we'll regret asking that," Hyunseung snapped, I glared at him.

"That's not scary, I get that kind of glare everyday," he said.

"Don't bother them, okay? Jihae and Hyunseung oppa fight a lot," Jiyoung said.

"We don't," we said in chorus.

"Yes you do, but not as much as Jihae fights with Junhyung oppa," Eunjae said. Eunjae, why mention?

"Well, there aren't any answer except for yes because that's true," Junhyung said. Oh yeah?

"Want to complain?" Doo asked.

"What do you think?" I asked and glared at him.

"Guess not, hong appa, let's go eat somewhere since we're free from schedules today," he said.

"I was about to ask you that but you kept on fighting," he said.

"It's true, even me, myself is tired upon hearing it, I'm hungry now," Hyuna unnie said and giggled.

"Arasseo, kaja!" He said and then one by one people there started to leave.

Eunjae with the other girls. Jiyoung left with kwang. The other 4minute girls with jina noona too. Doo and the others also left. Hong appa and the managers did too. It was only Junhyung and I left.

"Junhyung oppa," I called.

"Neh?" He asked, formally.

"Come on," I said.

"Neh, I will catch up," he said, formally.

"Junhyung oppa, I know we had something in the past, I know it's hard to not be awkward, but doesn't mean we can't be friends now, right?" I asked him.

"Yeah, that's right," he said.

"So, let's just star over as friends, nothing more," I said, even though it hurts so much.

"Sure, Jung Jihae, but why am I suddenly oppa again?" He asked.

"Why? You're my oppa right? You want me to call you 'Yong' or 'Junhyung-ah' or 'unnie' instead? Cause I am not calling you Junhyung sunbae," I told him.

"Fine, Yong is actually okay too," he said and laughed.

"Oh come on," we left the room too.

We separate cars, I'm with midnight members. Jina unnie with 4minute unnies. Beast alone. Hong appa and the managers.

"How's you with Junhyung?" Jiyoung asked.

"You should know that it's hell awkward between us," I told the others.

"Then? You were left with him alone in the dance room right?" Eunjae asked.

"Yes, but I try to not be awkward and I think we kinda became friends," I said.

"Oh," the others said.

"Why aren't you sad or angry when you meet him?" Eunjae asked.

"One thing I learned upon being his 'friend', that I shouldn't be angry of anything that is happening in my life, it will benefit me at the end," I said, the others smiled.

"It's good to hear that," Seojin said.

"Jihae-ah, you should be patient facing things like that, arasseo?" Mr. Kang, our driver said. It's good to have him as our permanent driver for midnight.

"Neh, Mr. Kang," I said.

"How do you think of our sunbaes?" Jinra asked.

"I think they're nice, I like Jina unnie," I said.

"The others are cool too, you know," Eunjae said.

"They are," Seojin said.

 

Junhyung's POV

It hurts, she asked to be just friends. Well, I think that's better than being strangers like we used to.

"Was it awkward?" Hyunseung asked.

"Oh hell yes," I said.

"That's why I didn't want to tell you that Dongwoon and I met her the other day," Yoseob said.

"Why didn't you tell me?!" I yelled.

"It's not like she's yours, right hyung?" Dongwoon asked.

"Yah Dongwoon-ah don't be like that," Doojoon said.

"No I'm okay," I said.

 

Yoseob's POV

"No, I'm okay," he said.

"Junhyung-ah, I know you're not," I whispered to myself, apparently Doojoon heard that.

"I know, I think he still has feelings for him," he said.

"I think so too," I said.

"What's with the whispering?" Hyunseung asked.

"Can't deny Dooseob," I said.

"You're with Jinra, right? No dooseob," Doojoon said and pouted.

"It's kinda complicated we fight a lot," I said.

"It's a relationship, if you don't fight it won't work," Junhyung said.

"Why did you break up at the first place, anyway?" Gikwang asked.

"I can't make her happy," he said. That's Yong Junhyung alright, the one who thinks he can't make anybody happy.

"So you're sacrificing yourself?" Hyunseung asked.

"Anything, to make her happy," he said.

"Doesn't mean she's happy right now," I said.

"She is, she looked just fine when I talked to her," Junhyung said.

"Well, the Jihae I knew, she hides things," Doojoon said.

"She might change," he said.

"So, you're friends now or strangers?" Gikwang asked.

"Friends," he said.

"Why friends? You can start over, right hyung?" Dongwoon said.

"That's for the best," he said.

"For now," Dongwoon added.

"No, forever," he said. I can see his eyes are both watery, and I know that he still loves her.

 

-2 week passed-

 

Jihae's POV

Our debut song is already finished. The title is 'Fake' Tiger oppa made that song. Out album name is 'Hear Me Now' and we've just finished our photo shoot for the album.

 

Jung JiHae

 

Gyeong EunJae

 

Song JiYoung

 

Im SeoJin

 

Shin JinRa

 

Park HyeMi

It's 3 weeks left till debut and we still have to record and make a music video also choreograph. I'm going to the recording room to record with the other girls. After we finished, I'm going to get the music sheets first then join the other girls in the dance room. I was rushing until I bumped someone.

"Oh mianhabnida," I bowed and took the papers that fell.

"Oh gwenchana," the person started helping me picking the papers. When I looked at the person, it turned out it is the one and only Yong Junhyung.

"Oh thanks Yong," I said in English.

"You are welcome, let me help you carrying this," he replied in English.

"You speak English?" I asked.

"What do you think?" He said.

"Whatever, I don't need your help by the way," I said.

"Well, I insisted," he said and walked away. I ran to catch up with him.

"How's your debut song going?" He asked.

"Here's the song the one you're holding," I said.

"Fake? Ooh about who?" He asked.

"Whoever it is," I said.

"Your debut?" I asked.

"Great, I made 1 song out of 5," he said.

"I'm looking forward of hearing it," I said.

"Oppa thanks," I said.

"Whatever, good luck," he said and left. I smiled.

"Yong Junhyung, you're the best thing that I ever had, but no matter what, I still have to forget you. Let's just be friends, forever," I whispered to myself.

I have to do this.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DOUBLE UPDATE FOR TODAY! ENJOY IT!

and i won't be updating next 2 weeks since I have exam.

WISH ME LUCK <3