What is this feeling I'm feeling?

You have fallen for me, haven't you?

Song for this chapter:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cf-50VSPOrs

C. N. Blue Love

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eunjae"s POV

The next morning, we woke up really late. It's around 12pm now and we are still sleeping, well at least some of us. I went to the kitchen to start making breakfast since we're late to go to the breakfast cafe in the morning in that hotel. So I just made breakfast for them, when I was making breakfast, I saw Doojoon coming insto the kitchen.

"Oh annyeong doojoon-ssi" I greeted him.

"Annyeong eunjae-ah. What are you making?"

"Breakfast..............I mean brunch, since it's already 12.30 right now"

"Oh jinjja?! How come I wake up so late >.<"

"Cause we got back here at around midnight last night :)"

"Ahhh, let me help you then"

"No need doojoon-ssi"

"Yah drop the formalities, just call me doojoon oppa"

"Arra oppa, you don't need to help!"

"No, I want to" With that, he grabbed the spoon next to me and started running inside the room. I chased him and I got the spoon back, and he started chasing me like a cat chases a mouse. Then, I suddenlt fell down and he, too, fall down. He was on top of me, my heart started beating like crazy, what is this? Is this love? I hope not....

 

Doojoon's POV

"Arra oppa, you don't need to help!"

"No, I want to" I insisted to help her, I grabbed the spoon next to her and started running inside the room like a crazy person hoping that she would chase me. She then started chasing me, she grabbed to spoon from me and I started chasing her back. She suddenly fell down and I didn't have a chanc to stop running, instead I fell on top of her. I was really nervous at that time. I can even feel my heartbeat. Then I looked into her eyes, my heart beat even more. What is this feeling I'm feeling right now?

"Uhh oppa?" she ended the awkwardness.

"Oh I'm sorry," with that I woke up and it was really awkward at that time.

"I will just wake the others up, have you finished yet?"

"Hmm, I'll just cook this for 3 more minutes and it'll be done"

"Okay I'll wake the others up then"

I walked upstairs remembering about what happened, omo! Then I started smiling, but my smile turned into a frown when someone stared at me.

"You are crazy hyung" Dongwoon teased.

"Yah shut up!"

"Omo is our doo leader hyung in love?" Dongwoon chuckeled and teased me again.

"Shut it, just help me wake the others up"

"Ish, hyung is scary"

We both woke the others up, but failed to wake Jihae up.

"You have to do it my way" Hyemi said to all 9 of us who have been trying to wake her up.

"UNNIE UNNIE UNNIE WAKE UP!!!" Hyemi yelled at Jihae right next to her ears then jumped up and down on her bed.

"Yah shut it will you?" Jihae replied to hyemi, I swear she can't be colder.

"UNNIE WAKE UP THE SUN IS ALREADY SHINING BRIGHTLY!" Hyemi yelled once again and jumped up and down.

"Shut up I don't care!" Jihae yelled back at her.

"UNNIE!!!" Hyemi then started tickling Jihae and, she woke up quickly.

"Fine fine fine! Why do you have to tickle me?!"

"Cause if I don't you will not wake up until it's 8pm"

"You're lucky you're my dongsaeng, if not I will tear you apart right now"

"Unnie is so scary" Hyemi replied which made everyone laughed.

We all went downstairs and ate our brunch. Then we decided to go to....................................

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Where did the decide to go? Found it out on the next chapter!

What will happen between Eunjae and Doojoon? Let's find out later!

Thank you subscribers and readers! Please do comment! :D

SARANGHAEYO READERS! laugh