I Thought This Classroom Is Just For the 6 of Us

You have fallen for me, haven't you?

Song of the day:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=skmToZID8_0

Holding Back The Tears - DBSK

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eunjae's POV

When the assembly ended, we all went back to our class. All 6 of us, Jihae, Jiyoung, Jinra, Hyemi, Seojin, and I were in the VIP room together. Yes, we have our own classroom. Isn't that awesome? Well thanks to Jihae's parents.

When we went inside the classroom, there we all see 6 extra tables and chairs. What the hell is that for? It's only the six of us here. Or is it for our bags? Wow, so cliche. Then Mr. Choi came in. Great, I'm sleepy now.

"Good morning students! Do you know why we habe 6 extra tables and chairs?" Mr. Choi asked happily. Gosh what has gotten to this man. We were all quiet, none of us answered that question.

"Yah I expected an answer from you guys! Well then I take that as a now. Look here, we have 6 new students who will study here, and no need to worry, they are handsome boys." said Mr. Choi. this won't be as good as before.

"MWOHH?!!" we all said in chorus. When we said that Mr. Choi was smiling and 6 handsome, yes they are handsome, boys came in. Who wouldn't expect this.

"Annyeonghaseyo beast ibnida" said all of them. So it's beast? This isn't working, really.

"They are going to.........." Mr. Choi was cut by Jiyoung. "Excuse me Mr. Choi. Why are they here? I thought this classroom is just for the 6 of us. Nobody else." she said.

"Well, because they are idols, they can't study in a regular classroom." he replied " and Jihae........"

"What now?!" she said, coldy. Yes, she's always like that. Well actually she's really warm inside. She just doesn't show it since her boyfriend, donghae, died.

"I already asked your eomma and appa for them to study here." Mr. Choi continued.

"Whatever" Jihae replied, she just can't any colder.

"Fine! As long as ahjumma and ahjussi agreed, I will be fine with it." Jinra said, she acted cold, but she failed. Seriously Jinra. I know deep inside your happy that yoseob is here. I can tell that from the look of your face.

"Okay then, boys please sit at those empty seats behind" Mr. Choi commanded.

During all the lesson, I can see that some are looking at Jihae, well, cause she's pretty. -_- I envy her sometimes.

Jihae's POV

I was just looking out the window throughout the lesson. Donghae-ah. Why did you leave me? Why didn't you stay strong for me? Why oppa? I just want to cry. But I managed to hold my tears. It has been 3 years, and I haven't forgotten about you. Why is it like this?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lame chapter right? I'm sorry!

By the way. PLEASE DO COMMENT!!!

SUBSCRIBE TOO. <3