Annyeong! Hope to See You Soon Later!

You have fallen for me, haven't you?

Song for this chapter:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YPfcPnhHMi4

Muzik - 4minute

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No One's POV

It's near to 10pm now, the girls and the beast boys are still in the hospital. They have gotten closer towards each other, for laughing because of the jokes that the boys cracked. They are having fun, even though it's only inside a hospital.

 

Gikwang's POV

It's almost 10pm. I'm glad that we got to know Seohyun noona, Yonghwa hyung and Haewon hyung a lot closer now.

"Look, it's almost 10pm, you all better go home now," Seohyun noona said.

"Ne eomma, you will be discharged tomorrow right?" Jihae asked, nicely.

"Ne, don't worry too much about me Jihae-ah. I'm fine. You should've not left Japan," Seohyun

"Ahh, it's okay eomma, okay I'll be leaving now, bye eomma and appa," she said while hugging Seohyun noona, then hugged Yonghwa hyung, too.

"Bye you oppa, don't forget to call me more often!!" she said, while yelling at Haewon hyung.

"Psh, yeah sure," Haewon replied an hug her back.

"Bye ahjumma and ahjussi, we'll be seeing you soon!" Hyemi said.

"Annyeong oppa!" the girls said to Haewon.

"Annyeong my fruits," Haewon replied.

"We're not your freaking fruits," Jiyoung replied.

"Annyeong yonghwa hyung and seohyun noona," Dongwoon said.

"Annyeong hyungs and noona!" the boys and I replied.

"Annyeong young people," Yonghwa hyung said.

"Beast aren't young," Jihae warned.

"Yah! We are!" Yoseob said.

"Yeah right," Jihae said.

"Annyeong! Hope to see you soon later, eomma, appa and oppa! Sleep well!" Jihae said, lastly.

We bid our last goodbye to them, and went back to the house.

"That was fun!" Yoseob said.

"It was," I agreed.

The next days were just an ordinary days, nothing special really happened between us. We're closer to each other now. The next 2 weeks, it was 4 days will we come back to school, since the renovation is almost finsihed.

"Where are you girls going?" Doojoon asked.

"Upstairs, why?" Jiyoung said.

"Where exactly?" Hyunseung asked.

"Dance and Vocal room" Seojin answered.

"What for?" I asked.

"Well, you see that the principal called me to have an opening dance for the school ceremony. He told you guys to join to, we have to do 1 song to sing, and a dance routine, and we have to perform it, right on the first day of school," Jihae said.

"Ah okay we'll come," Dongwoon said.

"Let's do it with partners! That would be more fun!" I suggested.

"Ah! Let's do that!" Hyunseung said while putting his hand around Seojin's neck.

"Jiyoung, do it with me!" I asked Jiyoung, yes I've been crushing on Jiyoung for a while now. I don't know when to confess. So yeah, I'm with Jiyoung.

"Jinra-ah, come!" Yoseob asked her, ecstaticly.

"Eunjae-ah, let's be partners!" Doojoon asked.

"Jihae-ah, will do it with me?" Junhyung asked, they are so cute seriously!! :D

"HYEMI!!! WE'RE TOGETHER!" Dongwoon yelled.

We started practicing together, the song that we chose for us to sing is The Time. We all sing, nobody raps here. So yeah, Junhyung has to sing, no other choice. We were listening to Junhyung's voice.

"Yah you're voice is good! Why won't you sing?" Jihae asked.

"I want to keep it as a mystery for b2uties to solve," Junhyung said.

"Psh," Doojoon said.

When we're done practicing singing the song, we decided to dance to House Music, and choreographed it ourselfs.

"We're going to choreograoh ourselfs," Eunjae said.

"How are we suppose to do that in just 4 days?!" Yoseob said.

"Because we have Jihae and Jiyoung here, pros at making choreographies" Eunjae said.

"True," Jinra said.

"Okay then we'll start," I said.

At approximately 5 hours we managed to finsihed half of the song and practiced it more and more. It's almost noon so we decided to stop. Doojoon hyung and Eunjae cooked something for us and we ate dinner there. The following days we used them to practice for the performance on Monday. It's Sunday noon, we've perfected everything in just 4 days, isn't that amazing. We decided to go to sleep and be ready for the next day. A big day for us!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HOW WAS IT? I AM SORRY IT'S SHORT!

TOMORROW'S JUNNIE OPPA'S BIRTHDAYYY!!! SPAZZ!

And tomorrow I'm going to Malaysia, not sure if i can update!

I'll be back on friday. I'll try to update, okay? :)

Tonight, I hope I can update, again!

KAY BYE NOW! PLEASE DO COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE! MUCH LOVE FROM ME