Preparation

You have fallen for me, haven't you?

Song for this chapter:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SbAUzcuvVYc

Count On Me - Bruno Mars

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dongwoon's POV

When we arrived at home we all rushed to our rooms and packed our stuffs for we're leaving tomorrow! Thank God it's holiday, I really do need one! I packed all the things I need for holiday. It's still summer so I brought swim wear and things. Yeah I'm too lazy to mention all of it. So let's just say it's the many stuffs I need. When I finished I went downstairs to take my phone charger and charged it downstairs cause I'm too lazy and too tired to go up again.

 

Jiyoung's POV

Once we got home, Jihae and I went to her room to reserve things we need. Her other side of room is full of gadgets there. Like iMac, Mac, Printer, iPad, iPod and many more things. She's that rich for sure.

We ordered 12 plane tickets to Japan with Korea Airlines and will be leaving at 8am tomorrow morning and wil be arriving there at approximately 10.15am.

"Unniee" Jihae started the conversation.

"Hmm?"

"I know you're hurt seeing seojin and hyunseung and I know you like him."

"Yes I am Jihae-ah, but don't tell anybody. I just want them to be happy."

"But unnie, if you really love him, just fight for him."

"I don't want to, he has seojin right now and he's happy"

"But, sometimes you have to do that unnie."

"I know, but I won't do it this time, I know there are many boys out there, so why him?"

"Okay unnie, I will support your decision, just don't regret it later on okay?'

"Hmm"

"And if you have something to tell me, just tell me and I'll be there to listen to your story."

"Gomawo jihae-ah for being a nice dongsaeng, as always"

"No need to thank me, you've done a lot for me too, so let's say this as it's even"

"Arra, now we have to finish the preparation before it's too late"

We decided to stay at Mandarin Oriental in Tokyo and we're staying for 1 week. We both went downstairs and announced it.

"We'll be leaving at 8 tomorrow morning by korean airlines. And we'll be staying at Mandarin Oriental in Tokyo. Have you guys finished packing?"

"Ne" they all said in union.

"Arrasseo, Jihae and I will start packing"

"I'll cook for tonight" Seojin offered.

"No, we'll just eat outside tonight" Gikwang said.

"Okay" Seojin said.

"I'll call my appa to ask if it's okay if I go to japan tomorrow" Jihae said.

"Appa! Can I go to Japan tomorrow, cause it's holiday and we don't have anything to do. I've reserved all the things"

"Sure my honey, just be careful. And don't forget to ask you umma about this" Ahjussi said.

"Arasseo appa. Goodnight appa! Sleep well, I love you!"

"I love you too" with that, he hung up, then she called her umma.

"Umma if this is okay with you, I'll be going to Japan tomorrow with my friends"

"Sure, just be careful and don't waste money on silly things kekeke, I'm just kidding"

"Ahahaha, I will just buy clothes umma kekekke, snce it's Japan"

"Ahhhh yes there are many shopping center there, are you going with the boys?"

"Ne umma, we'll be leaving at 8 in the morning tomorrow and we'll stay at mandarin oriental, and the house will be guarded by Mr. Nam our butler"

"Arasseo, call me when you have arrived there"

"Ne umma! Good bye, have a goodnight sleep"

"Bye Jihae, I love you."

"I love you too umma" she then hung up.

"It's all set then, we're leaving tomorrow" Jihae said.

"YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY" Yoseob screamed.

Jihae and I started packing and is done at 7pm. Then we left for dinner and got back at home at 9pm. Then we all go to sleep, feeling excited about tomorrow.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How was it? Double update for today, can be triple too. Kekeke. Hope uyou enjoy it!

COMMENTS ARE LOVED AND THANK YOU READERS & SUBSCRIBER! <3

If you want to know more about me, please open this website -> http://flavors.me/abelchristabel/

THANKS! heart