Happy Birthday :)

You have fallen for me, haven't you?

Song:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0F12cvNsbNs

Happy Birthday - Yoseob

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jihae's POV

So finally, today is the day I'll be ignoring him, huh? I need to really be serious, have to act cold like I usually do. I took my bath and dress in shorts and t-shirt as I would always wear. And it's holiday already \=D/ I stayed at my room for a while waited for Eunjae unnie to text me.

 

Junhyung's POV

So it's finally my birthday? I'm getting old, I'm like 21 years old now (korean age). I went downstairs, as I predicted the others were already there.

"Hyung happy birthday!" Yoseob yelled and ran towards me.

"Gomawo yoseobbie!" I thanked him.

"Saengil chukkahae (happy birthday) junhyung-ah! You should treat me as a hyung now," Hyunseung congratulated me.

"Ne hyung, for today, I will, thanks hyung!" I thanked him.

"Hyung! Saengil chukkahabnida! Treat me hyung!" Dongwoon said.

"Ah gomawo maknae! Maybe, arasseo?" I told him.

"Junhyung-ah! Happy birthday! Stop nagging now," Doojoon congratulated me.

"Gomawo doojoon! I will try" I thanked him.

"Junhyung hyung happy birthday!" Lastly, Gikwang congratulated me.

"Ne kikwang, gamsahabnida!" I thanked him.

"Junhyung Oppa saengil chukkahabnida!" Hyemi congratulated me.

"Ah gomawo Hyemi-ah," I thanked her.

"Yah oppa saengil chukka!" Jinra said, and smiled.

"Ne Jinra-ah gomawo," I thanked her.

"Junhyung oppa saengchuk!" Jiyoung congratulated me.

"Ne, Jiyoungie gomawo," I thanked her

"Junhyung Oppa saengil chukkahaeyo! May God bless," Seojin congratulated me.

"Ah gomawo seojinnie," I thanked her.

"Oppa, saengil chukkahae, and promise me one thing?" Eunjae said.

"Ne gomawo eunjae, what is it?" I asked.

"If one day, Jihae's yours, take care of her, arasseo?" She said, I hesitated for a moment but ended up nodding.

"By the way where's she?" I asked.

"Upstairs, still sleeping," Eunjae answered.

"Ah keurae," I said.

"See you like her," Yoseob said.

"Like? I think what you meant is love," Hyunseung snapped.

"No-" I got cut off by Doojoon, "for today, since it's your birthday, no lying, no denying, no nagging, no complaining."

"Cause I'm not, I'm not lying," I lied, I actually do. The others sighed.

 

Eunjae's POV

Now that everybody have congratulated them, I have to text the others and told them not to forget about the plan.

--------

To: Jiyoungie, Seojinie, Jinra-ah, Hyemi-ah, Doojoonie oppa, Hyunseungie oppa, Yoseobbie oppa, Gikwangie oppa and Woonnie Oppa.

 

Don't forget about the plan, arasseo? Don't mention about his birthday before Jihae plugs her earphones. Just give her clues, but not too obvious. Arasseo?

From: Gyeong Eunjae

--------

I waited for them to reply, and they did and they said Jihae can go downstairs now. I texted her.

--------

To: Jihae Jung

 

Yah Jihae-ah! You can come downstairs now, they will give you clues, just pretend you don't know what today is. Get it?

 

From: Eunjae unnie

--------

To: Eunjae unnie

 

Unnie! I'm nervous. Well okay, here goes nothing. Wish me luck.

From: Jihae Jung

--------

I gave the others the signal by raising my left hands. The others understood and the plan starts here.

 

Jihae's POV

I got the text from Eunjae unnie. To be honest I'm really nervous. Well, here goes nothing. I walked downstairs, giving the others some kind of it's-just-an-ordinary-day look.

"Good morning," I greeted them.

"It's afternoon already,"Seojin said.

"Ah, ne, Good afternoon," I greeted them, they greeted back.

I sat down next to Eunjae unnie, plugged my earphones but didn't play any song, so I could hear what they're talking about.

"She doesn't know does she?" Yoseob asked.

"I don't think so, did you ever mention it before Junhyung oppa?" Jiyoung asked.

"No, I think I didn't," Junhyung answered.

"Ah, that's why, let's give her clues," Doojoon said.

"Yah Jihae-ah!" Hyunseung called, I pretended that I didn't hear him.

"Yah Jihae he's calling you," Eunjae unnie said while unplugging my earphones.

"What?" I asked him, being the usual Jihae.

"What day is it today?" Gikwang asked me.

"Hmm, saturday, why?" I answered, without being nervous.

"Is there anything special today?" Hyunseung asked.

"No I don't think so," I replied.

"Isn't someone getting older today?" Jinra asked.

"Who? OH! Why did I forgot?!" I cursed, all the others' eyes are widened.

"Whose birthday?" Eunjae unnie asked.

"Hmm, I think it's my cousin's," I told them, Junhyung sighed.

I felt like I'm gonna laugh at any second now, but I managed to hold it.

"That was last week," Hyemi reminded me.

"Oh jinjja?" I asked her, and pretended that I finally remembered.

"Is there anything happening today? Something related to Junhyung?" Dongwoon asked.

"What? He's taller?" I asked, I saw that Hyunseung and Yoseob are biting their lips like they wanted to laugh so badly.

"Am I that short?" Junhyung asked.

"Anniyo, I'm just confused," I answered.

"Really, not that, he's not taller. Something else?" Jiyoung unnie asked.

"Oh yeah I remember!" I told them.

"What is it?" They all asked in unison.

"He's going to go with Haewonnie right?" I told them, and they kinda bite their lips, I did too.

"Ah yes," Junhyung said and sighed. Is he that disappointed?

"If he's just going to go with Haewonnie it's not really a big deal you know," I told them.

"Ne~" the others agreed, then Junhyung's phone rang.

"Yoboseyo?" He answered.

"Junhyung-ah? I'll be there in a while," it sounds like Haewonnie.

"Ah ne haewon hyung," he said.

"Alright I'm here," Haewonnie said.

"Arasseo, I'll be there," junhyung replied and hung up.

"I'll be going, bye," he said goodbye and we replied.

"Yah haewon why are you suddenly taking him somewhere?" I asked.

"You don't know?" He asked back.

"What is it?" I asked him.

"For me to know, and it's for you to find out," he said and left.

When his car is nowhere to be seen, we went inside and all of us started laughing so bad.

"OMG JIHAE-AH HAHAHAHAHHAAHHA" Yoseob started laughing.

"The 'What? He's taller?' Part omg you're genius HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA," Hyunseung started laughing too.

"AND THE PART SHE STARTS MAKING THINGS UP HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA," Jiyoung unnie laughed too.

"THE 'IT'S MY COUSIN'S?' HAHAHAHAH JIHAEE!" Gikwang laughed so bad.

"HAHAHAHHAAH I NEVER KNEW YOU'RE THAT GOOD!" Seojin yelled.

"I didn't know either!" I replied and laughed too.

"Unnie you're smart and hilarious!" Jinra yelled.

"I know," feeling proud.

"Hyung you have an enemy now!" Dongwoon told Doojoon.

"Yes, you should be in a sitcom or something," Doojoon said.

"Ah ne, okay we should start buying things now. Let's divide into 3 groups!" I told them.

"The ones who will buy the foods and drinks. The ones who will buy decorations, and the ones who will buy the cake," Hyemi said.

"Jiyoung, Hyemi, Dongwoon and Gikwang you'll buy the decoration, arasseo?" Doojoon said.

"Ne~" they replied. "Jinra, Seojin and Hyunseung also Mr. Kang will buy the cake," Jiyoung said.

"And lastly, Doojoon, Yoseob, Jihae and I will buy the foods and drinks and we'll cook too," Eunjae unnie said.

"Okay, Jinra you're with Mr. Kang, Gikwang you drive, and Doojoon ahjussi you'll drive my car," I told them.

"Okay, kaja!" We all said and left the house.

 

Junhyung's POV

So she doesn't know that today's my birthday, huh? Why didn't I mention about it before? Stupid Junhyung you should've mentioned it. Now that no matter how many clues they give, she still won't know. How did the others know and she doesn't? Ah it's so frustrating.

"Junhyung-ah, were you listening?" Haewon hyung asked me.

"Ah, mianhae hyung I wasn't. What were you talking about?" I asked him.

"Ah you must be thinking about Jihae, am I right?" He asked.

"Ah no-," I got cut off by him. "Junhyung-ah you can't lie to me, I know when people lie," he said.

"Ah so then yes hyung, how come she didn't know and you know?" I asked him.

"Maybe when I mentioned it, she wasn't there was she?" He told me, well it was true.

"Oh yeah," I answered.

"I know you like her, it's too obvious," he continued, "and I can see it from your eyes."

"But don't tell anyone hyung, it's been 3 or 4 months I think?" I told him.

"Why don't you confess to her?" He asked.

"I'm afraid she'll not return back my feelings, whenever I have time to confess, I got too nervous," I told him.

"You know it's now or never, like what is said on your right hand tattoo, take a hold of today and only believe in the word 'tomorrow' in the smallest way you can," he said.

"I know, how did you know?" I asked.

"Jihae, Haejin and I are trained to speak many languages. But I can only speak some. Jihae can speak 10 languages fluently," he said.

"Oh jinjja? Wow," I said.

"Ne," he said.

"So hyung when do you think should I confess?" I asked.

"Well, what do you think? Think first," he said.

"Today?" I asked him.

"Well sure, live like there's no tomorrow," he said.

"Arasseo hyung," I said and we arrived at some kind of cafe.

"Here's some things you might want to know," he said.

"What is it?" I asked him.

"You know she's fragile right?" He asked and I nodded.

"Well if she's not alright, she will start being unpolite and start cursing, right?" I nodded.

"Well then when she does that-" I cut him off "I should calm her down and let her cry, and then hug her, right?"

"See you know already," he said I smiled.

"When she's pissed and she's saying short answers-" I cut him off, again.

"Ask her 'what happened?' And she will start to cry, let her cry and comfort her, right?" I asked him.

"You know her too well Junhyung-ah," he said I smiled.

"And one thing, when she's in love, notice it from her eyes and smile," he said.

"When you're talking to her, and she smiles a lot, her eyes are sparkling, she's happy talking to you, can also say that she likes/maybe loves you," he said I nodded.

"Gomawo hyung," I said.

"Drop the hyung, just call me Haewon we're only different by 7 months right?" I told him he nodded.

Then we drank our drinks and walked around Seoul. I kinda grew close to him now and I start thinking that I can trust this guy. Even though he's Jihae's brother.

 

Jihae's POV

At the market, we bought snacks and stuffs. Doojoon and Eunjae decided to make omelet fried rice with rice cake and spaghetti. So we bought all the ingredients. We bought many cokes and also bought some ice creams. Then paid for it. Meanwhile the ones who will buy the decorations bought some unique decorations and went home to decorate the house, they also bought fireworks and stuffs. And lastly, the ones who buy the cake bought a chocolate-vanilla mix cake, which is Junhyung's favorite cake, they went home and helped the others decorate. Before Eunjae unnie, Doojoon, Yoseob and I went home, we decided to buy flowers for the house. And finally we went home.

Yoseob and I helped Eunjae unnie and Doojoon to cook but I'm also checking and helping the ones who decorates the house. The house turned out to be amazing with all those decorations, and the food that four of us made ended up delicious. It's 1 and a half hour left until 6pm, we all took a shower and waited for Junhyung to come

I am really really nervous this time. Cause I'm the one who is in charge of greeting him and giving him the cake. I'm only wearing a simple tee and shorts. Suddenly, someone rang the doorbell.

 

Junhyung's POV

Without knowing and realizing it's almost 6 already, he has to go back to his dorm for schedule. We arrived at Jihae's house, I thanked him and rang the doorbell.

 

Jihae's POV

I stood in front of the door and took a peek outside, it's him. I ran away from the door,

"It's him!" I cried, quietly so he won't hear me.

"Ah jinjja?!" The others asked.

"Ne, I'm nervous!" I told them and held the cake. The doorbell rang for the second time.

"Okay here goes nothing, Jihae hide!" Yoseob yelled, quietly.

I hid somewhere and he came inside.

"Surprise!" The others yelled.

"Ah gomawo guys! I owe you!" He thanked them, until...

"Where's Jihae?" He asked, I smirked.

"Umm, well she's not here," Doojoon answered.

"Ah," he answered, feeling disappointed and sighed.

Okay here is it, here goes nothing. Jihae, good luck. I breath in and breath out. Came out from where I am hiding, still holding the cake while singing 'happy birthday'. The others followed, his face looks like it's happy and his eyes looks like it's going to tear up soon. When I finished singing I looked at him.

"Happy birthday Junnie oppa," I said, and smiled at him.

"Gomawoyo, Jihae-ah!" He thanked me.

"Ah let's eat!" Dongwoon yelled and we all went to the dining room to eat. We all eat, happily inside the dining room. I'm sitting in front of him.

 

Junhyung's POV

She came out of nowhere, while singing with that beautiful voice of hers and holding a cake. I feel like my eyes are going to tear up soon. When she finished she looked at me.

"Happy birthday Junnie oppa," she said, and smiled.

I blushed and my heart beating really fast now. Now we're eating, she's sitting in front of me, whenever she laughs I would just stare at her thinking how beautiful she is. We then played with fireworks and stuffs. I enjoyed the night very much. That day is the best birthday I've ever had so far. I went upstairs a place where I will always be.

 

Jihae's POV

It was very enjoyable. I had fun, really. I know realized that beast is like a family of mine already.

"Where's Junhyung?" Hyunseung asked.

"Balcony, where else?" I answered.

"Ah," he replied.

"Jihae-ah," Doojoon called.

"Ne?" I answered.

"Talk to him," he said.

"Why?" I asked.

"About this plan, you didn't talk to him that much today," he said.

"Ah okay, I will," I said and left them. I went upstairs, my heart is starting to beat freakin fast. I saw him, there, a place where he will always be.

"I guess I should start calling you ahjussi now, should I?" I asked him and went next to him.

"I still can't believe you forgot it's my birthday," he said.

"I didn't, I was planing for this thing you know," I told him.

"Really? Then thank you Jihae-ah," he said, I smiled.

"Jihae?" He called me.

"Hmm?"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm sorry for the short chapter!

Thanks subscribers, readers, and commentors!

Saranghaeyo!