New Couple?

You have fallen for me, haven't you?

Song for this chapter:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d8dmJQM3FaI

We R Who We R - Ke$ha

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dongwoon's POV

Beach party is in the house yo! We are having fo much fun that time! Probably the best party in my life. Barbecue, pool party, games, musics, and movies at the same time? What can be better than that?! This is the best, seriously! And knowing that the cute Park Hyemi is with me now, that's the best feeling ever. I know, this is love. Th day I met her, I know that I will be falling in love with her. Who knows falling in love at first sights could be like this? But I don't kmpw her feelings. Will it be the same? I hope so.........

 

Hyunseung's POV

Right at this time, I know it is the right time for me to confess to seojin. I have to admit that I am extremely nervous right now!

"Seojin-ah come with me for a while," I asked her, then she followed me. We went to the balcony upstairs with our body and clothes still soaking wet.

"This is one of the best party I've ever had! It is awesome, isn't it?" I started the confersation before confessing to her.

"We have many of these each months you know, and I know rightm it can;t get any better, can it?" she said.

"It is going to get better seojin-ah" with that she looked at me.

"What do you mean by that? with that I stared at her eyes for 2 seinds.

"I want to tell you about a deep secret of mine" I continued.

"And what it is Hyunseung-ssi?"

"Before I tell you this, call me Hyunseung Oppa!"

"Arrasseo Hyunseung oppa! So now what is it?"

"You know what? I'm in love with you" I did it, I confessed to her"

"Wha-whaat?"

"Yes, I'm in love with you, since the day I first met you. I foun you interesting. So with that. Do you want to be my girlfriend?

"Y.......................You are not going to believe this, but I do too. I'm in love with you too oppa! Since beast have debuted you're always my bias. And it feels like adream now!"

"Is that a yes?"

"Of course!" with that I hugged her. Then I felt happiness around me, It;s indescribable! Then we headed back to the swimming pool. Holding hands.

"Ohh seems like there's a new couple here!!" shouted Jiyoung. I am so happy seojins with me now. She will always be mine!

 

Jihae's POV

"This is what a holiday rfeels like!" I shouted to the air, enjoying every second of it. When........

"Ohh seems like there's a new couple here!!" shouted Jiyoung unnie.

"On second thought................" I whispered to myself. All memories of me and Donghae was all over my head now. There is only donghae donghae and donghae inside my head. I decided to go away from there. I went upstairs to the bathroom, take a warm shower and went to the balcony listening to my iPod and can't stop thinking of how pathetic my life is.

 

Junhyung's POV

"This is what a holiday rfeels like!" Jihae shouted.

"Ohh seems like there's a new couple here!!" shouted Jiyoung which made me shock.

Then I see there, Hyunseung holding Seojin;s hand. They are a couple? I'm not jealous is just that hara came up to my mind again and again. Why is it like this? Ahh I should go upstairs to shower then relax myself. Why must it end like this, huh?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm guessing that Junhyung and Jihae can't let go of their past, eh?

Let's see what happens in the next chapter which will be posted here tomorrow? I guess so!

Goodbye! Comments are love and please do subscribe!