We're Cancelling Your Debut

You have fallen for me, haven't you?

Song:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJx_sB3Ea9M

Welcome to my paradise - Steve & The Coconut Treez

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hyemi's POV

"Welcome, new comers," they said when we entered.

Who the hell are they? It's so creepy here. It's so dark that I can't even see anything. Then the lights . Oh sunbaes and president also the other instructors.

"Oh, are we in trouble?" Eunjae unnie asked.

"Sit down, 6 of you," president started.

"Unnie what is this?" I asked Jihae unnie since she's near me.

"Just seat next to me, it's okay, don't worry," I followed her and sat next to her.

"Do you know why you're here?" President ask again.

"No, president," Eunjae unnie answered.

"Then let's start," Doojoon oppa said.

Suddenly Eunjae unnie whispered something to Jihae unnie, I think it's "you better zip it." Why? I'm so nervous right now.

"Gyeong Eunjae," instructor Shin said.

"Neh," she replied.

"Do you know that you're in trouble?" He asked.

"Anieyo, why am I in trouble?" She stuttered.

"Look forward, answer me," he commanded.

"Neh," she answered.

"State your parent name and siblings," Yoseob oppa stood and started. He looked really serious.

"Gyeong Jaeshim and Gyeong Eunmi, 2 younger brothers; Gyeong Eunhyuk and Gyeong Jaerim, uri eomma and appa works in our own industry, which is Gyeong Industries," she said.

"We'll go back to you later," Yoseob oppa said.

"Now Song Jiyoung," Junhyung oppa started. What is this?

 

Jihae's POV

"Now Song Jiyoung," Junhyung started. What? Why is he asking Jiyoung? Oh doesn't matter Jihae.

"Neh," she answered.

"State your parent names and siblings too," he said.

"Song Seunghun and Song Yoona, I don't have any siblings," she answered.

"Any related to actress/actor or singer?" He asked.

"Cousin, song jihyo eonnie," she said. It's true, Yonna from snsd is her mother and jihyo eonnie is her cousin.

"Do you have any boyfriend?" He asked. What the hell, he knows that she has one, why ask?

"N-neh," she said. He smirked and went back to seat. I looked at Jiyoung unnie and stared at her. Until someone called my name.

"Jung Jihae," ahjussi called. Oh it's him.

"Neh," I answered.

"State your parents and siblings name," he said.

"Jung Yonghwa, Jung Joohyun, siblings; Jung Haewon and Jung Haejin," I answered.

"Are you related with any more famous people?" He asked. "Neh, Jung Yunho and Jung Jinwoon, my cousins," I answered.

"Really?" He asked.

"Neh," I answered and glared at him.

"Okay, do you have any boyfriend?" He asked.

"No," I answered. He went back to his seat.

The others got asked too. When we're all finished, President stood up. B2st, 4minute and g.na also the other people have left the room.

"You know why you're here?" He asked.

We shooked our heads, "no, president."

"You're here, because the press don't want idols like you, came from rich people, related to famous people, we don't think you could make it," he said. What? Just because of that now he said we can't make it?

I was about to speak until Eunjae eonnie held my hand tightly and said "I said zip it." I followed as she told.

"So you're canceling our debut?" Jiyoung eonnie asked.

"Somehow, would you go to the dancing room upstairs? I'll go there to announce," he said.

"Neh," we left. What's going to happen now? We went slowly taking the elevator. It's even hard for us to walk, hearing that he is somehow canceling our debut. We stood in front of the room and sighed. When we opened it, it was written there, "Congratulations Midnight!"

All the cube family was there, even president himself and the other staffs.

"Congratulations!" They all said. We all stood there, Hyemi and Jinra started to tear up. So did Eunjae unnie. I laughed and teared up too. Jiyoung and seojin did too.

"You were really thinking I was being serious?" President ask. We nodded.

"For everyone's sake, even if the press didn't like you, we'll not cancel it," he said and smiled.

"Were you guys really scared?" Yoseob asked. We nodded.

"Even she told me like this 'you better zip it', so I didn't say anything," I told the others. They laughed.

"It's better if Jihae and Jinra isn't speaking, if they speak, they will start drama," Eunjae unnie said.

"So you got tricked too, huh?" Doojoon asked me.

"Yeah, well I was about to say something then she stopped me," I told him.

"By the way, thanks for the glare back then," he said remembering it, then shivered. I smirked.

"Don't cry, dongsaengs," gina eonnie said.

"This is how we welcome new people," she said and hugged me.

"Well, it's pretty scaring," Hyemi said.

"Who's the one who believed the most?" Yoseob asked.

"Hyemi did," Jinra answered.

"I was so scared that I went next to Jihae eonnie all the time," she said.

"She's going to make it even scarier," Hyunseung said. I glared at him.

"I told you it's not scary, I get that everyday," he said.

"That's the glare I was talking about," Junhyung suddenly said.

"What? I want to see," HyunAh eonnie said.

"Give her that glare," he said.

"What glare?" I asked.

"Your famous glare," he said.

"Oh, that, to who?" I asked.

"Hyuna," he said.

"Let's have a glaring competition," she said.

"I warned you, it's hard to defeat her," he said.

"Are you sure eonnie?" I asked, she nodded.

"Arasseo, hana dul set," we started glaring at each other. It started of pretty tense, but I got comfortable and glared at her even more scarier. In 1 minute time she gave up.

"That was.............horrible, that's really scary," she said. And shook her head. I smiled at her.

"I know right, I even lost to her," Junhyung said.

"Jinjja? Show us," Gayoon unnie said.

"No, that's too scary," he said.

"So you're afraid of losing, now?" I asked.

"No," he said, "fine."

"Hana dul set," HyunAh said, I glared at him.

Seriously, it was pretty hard, afraid of my cheek will suddenly become red or something. But I continued anyway, 30 seconds later, he gave up.

"It will never change the fact that you're always going to lose anyway," I said. He glared at me.

"By the way, about your boyriends, don't need to worry, I already know," President said. Oh so beast told them.

"Jiyoung with Gikwang, Seojin with Hyunseung, Jinra with Yoseob and lastly Hyemi with Dongwoon, right?" He asked and smiled. They nodded.

"And don't forget Doojoon and Eunjae, president," Jiyoung added, I laughed.

"What? No!" Eunjae yelled.

"Oh really? I didn't know, is that true, Eunjae?" He asked.

"No, it's not true, president!" She defended.

"So which one's correct?" He asked.

"They're in progress, president," I added.

"You're still smart as ever aren't you?" Yoseob asked.

"Of course, I'm Jung Jihae, remember?" I said. He smiled.

"And I know too between you and Junhyung, Jihae," president said. Gosh why mention? I just smiled.

"What's between them?" Jihyun eonnie asked. I just froze, Junhyung did too. Everyone were just looking at us.

"They used to be together," Doojoon finally said.

"Ah," the others said. I looked at Doojoon.

"Thank you," I mouthed and smiled. He came next to me.

"That's what I'm supposed to do anyway," he said, "since Eunjae is probably too busy or too stupid."

"Yah how dare you call my eonnie like that, and your future girlfriend," I said.

"Shut up" he said and left.

 

Junhyung's POV

"So you used to be with her," Gina noona said.

"Ah ne noona," I replied.

"What happened, she can't stand you?" She asked.

"Yah noona, you're still annoying," I said.

"Psh, okay so what happened?" She asked again.

"I broke up with her," I said.

"You did what?" She somehow yelled.

"Shh noona, yes I did," I said.

"Why?" She asked.

"I can't make her happy," I said.

"Aish, typical yong junhyung," she said.

"What? Typical? I've never done something like this," I said.

"Long before I know you this close, I knew you're this kind of guy," she said.

"Neh? Wae?" I asked.

"I just.......know," she said and smirked.

 

Gina's POV

"Noona you talked to him about it?" Doojoon asked.

"Neh, wae?" I asked back.

"Just asking, what did he say?" He asked.

"Typical, I can't make her happy," I replied.

"Ah, of course, pabo junhyung," he said.

"I know right, were they cute?" I asked.

"Really, bickering couple, nagging couple ah it's hard to even say it," he said.

"Ah," I nodded, "look they're talking to each other."

"Jihae, as much as I know her, she doesn't want things to be awkward, but on the other side, junhyung, too awkward and too cold," doojoon said. I laughed.

"True," I said, "let's join them doo."

"Sure noona," he replied.

 

Jihae's POV

"So you really fell for it, didn't you?" Junhyung asked.

"For what?" I asked back.

"Ugh, that meeting," he said.

"Hnggg, I did," I replied.

"I thought you're smart," he said.

"Don't you dare," I said. He smirked.

"Don't smirk ah gosh I hate it," I told him.

"Whatever," he said.

"Yah Jihae-ah," Doojoon and Gina eonnie came.

"Wae?" I asked doojoon back.

"At least say hi," he said.

"Annyeong ahjussi and gina eonnie," I said, "wae yo?"

"Nothing, just wanna congratulate you," gina eonnie said.

"Ah eonnie gomawo!" I said.

"Since we're celebrating, let's go to the haunted house," Gina eonnie said.

HAUNTED HOUSE?!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's an update, I hope you enjoyed reading this.

Bye-yeoms!

Btw, do anyone of you live in Hong Kong?

I'm going to Hong Kong tomorrow!

Maybe we shall meet uo? Lol ^^