Warmness Side Of Hers

You have fallen for me, haven't you?

Song of the chapter:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kqIzWKqFees

Good day - IU

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jiyoung's POV

Why are beast sudden appearance makes me feel there's something good about this? Is it because of my bias's here? No way. Is it because of love? Or will we all end in happy ending? Aish. What has gotten into me? Stop thinking about these things. You are crazy jiyoung, calm down.

Before I finished talking to my self. Gikwang-ssi came to me.

"Are you okay Jiyoung-ssi?" he asked. Why is his voice so soft. Okay stop.

"I am, sorry, I'm sometimes like this. Talking to myself, you might think I'm crazy." I replied. OMG, why did I say that? Now he will freak out and flirt with other girls. , Jiyoung you messed up.

"Well, it's cute hehe, you might think that I'm just saying things, but I'm not." he said. Somehow these sentence touches me, why are you so sweet to me kiki oppa? EH? OPPA? Aish Jiyoung. Stop these nonesense.

 

Junhyung's POV

Love seems like it's in the air. Look at hyunseung and seojin, it's something there. Then gikwang and jiyoung? Gilwang will start to date again soon! Seobbie is fooling around, as always. But that girl Jinra, why is she paying attention to yoseob while smiling? I SEE NOW! Doojoon hyung and Eunjae seems to have an interesting conversation. Dongwoon, OMO OUR MAKNAE IS LOOKING AT HYEMI! AAA I can't stand this anymore. Why did you leave me for that T.O.P guy hara-ah? You know I still love you. Why hara? Why? I can't stop thinking of 'why's. I just can't forget you. Please be back.

I shouldn't be thinking of her, it's her lost, not mine. As I continued to look around, I saw Jihae there sitting by her own, listeing to her iPod and looking outside the window. It's the second time I saw her like this. What is she thinking of? Yah Junhyung, you shouldn't mind of her. Remember that you're that cool guy. Don't forget that, Yong Junhyung.

Then I looked at her again, she's closing her eyes. Maybe she's sleeping? Whatever.

 

Doojoon's POV

I was talking with Eunjae, when my phone rang. I answered it.

"I'm sorry I have to take this." I told her that, she nodded with a smile.

"Yoboseyeo?" I answered my phone.

"NE?! WAE?!" I got everyone's attention. "Okay okay" I hung up. "Boys guess what? We don't have a place to stay, because the hotel we reserved is having technical problems in the one and only room left, what should we do now?" I asked them.

"Why don't you live in our house, I mean Jihae's house. I'm sure it will be okay with her." Eunjae suggested. "Jihae-ah"

"Hmm?" Jihae answered, she's not as cold as she was before.

"Can the boys live in your house for 1 year, cause they don't have a place to stay." Eunjae continued her sentence.

"Ask appa and eomma, if they say yes, it's okay." Jihae answered her. She's actually not that cold for some times.

"Arasseo, call your eomma or appa, I will ask them." Eunjae ordered her, and she did as told.

She then called her father.

"Appa! It's Jihae, I miss you appa!"

"Jihae-ah! I miss you too. The guys here, I mean the ahjussis here really missed you too!"

"Tell them I miss them too! kekeke! Appa, can beast, the kpop band, stay in our house for 1 year, cause they don't have a place to stay during their school time here!"

"Ahhh, beast. It's okay Jihae-ah! As long as my house stayed the same! kekekekek"

"Of course appa! It's not like they're some monsters that will destroy your house! Are you with eomma right now?"

"Yes I am, we're at music bank for our comeback. Do want to talk to her?"

"ahhh! I see! You have my supports eomma and appa! No need. Just tell her I miss her!"

"Arasseo Jihae, take care."

"Annyeong appa!" then she hung up, she seems to be a warm girl, who shows coldness towards other people.

"You can stay, as long as you clean the house." she said. "Thanks to me"

"Arasseo! Kamsahabnida Jihae-ah!" yoseob said.

"You're welcome." she said then she smiled.

 

Junhyung's POV

She has a warm side of her. That smile of her is just too sweet. STOP RIGHT THERE JUNHYUNG WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU THINKING OF?! AISH! Okay so we're just going to Jihae's place with Jihae's limo. She surely is a rich girl.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------