It's Never Too Late

You have fallen for me, haven't you?

Song for this chapter:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Lckdl-XpkY

Sarangeun Ayaya (love is ouch) - 2NE1

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eunjae's POV

Jihae's being the talkative one these days. It's nice to know that the hyper Jihae is sort of back. Who is it because? Aigoo I need to find out soon. Is it Junhyung? It's obvious that she has been close with Junhyung these days. Might be him. I can never be too sure.

"I'll go upstairs," I said. With that I walked upstairs, the others except for Doojoon are downstairs. Doojoon is in his room, I think? I don't know. I took my iPod from my room and went outside my room. I met doojoon there.

"Oh Eunjae-ah," he said.

"Doojoon-ssi," I replied, with a smile.

"Eunjae-ah do you have time?" He asked.

"I do, what's wrong?" I asked.

"Follow me to the balcony, I wanted to ask you about some things," he went upstairs and I followed. As we arrived, I sat down on the couch, he did too.

"What is it you want to talk about?" I started the conversation.

"Promise me you'll listen and you won't tell anybody," he said.

"Yes, now what is it?"

"Do you realize that I actually like one of you girls?"

"No I don't, who is it?" I asked, feeling a little bit worried and hurt.

"Jihae, I liked here since I met her, I don't know why. But I keep having this jealous feeling when she's with another guy," he said, my heart hurts like hell right now. Feel like crying but I managed to prevent my tears from falling.

"Ahh, it's her. No wonder you keep looking at her," I simply said. I didn't want to sound pathetic so I just hide it. Using a simply happy voice so he won't be worried.

"What should I do eunjae-ah?"

"Just confess to her, she might be feeling the same way."

"You really think so? But I saw her smiling brightly when she's with yoseob and junhyung. Especially when she's with junhyung," he said. So it's really Junhyung huh?! Oh gosh Jihae.

"Yes, confess to her, before someone else did," I said, I actually wanted to say not to. But he will later be confused and asked why. Aigoo. I really do hope she doesn't feel the same way. You may not know, but actually I've been crushing on doojoon for a while now.

"Really? Thank you eunjae! When should I?"

"Right now?" I said, with a little bit disappointed face.

"Yes right now then? Okay thank you eunjae I owe you a lot! I'll get going now, I'll talk to her. Bye! Thank you again!" He then left.

I cried when he left.

I really did. Covering my face and trying so bad to stop it, but it's too hard. He told me he like someone else, I told him to confess to her now. He left me, to confess to that girl. And that girl is my best friend, Jihae.

 

Doojoon's POV

Eunjae, she told me to get Jihae now. Somehow it kinda hurt that she did not try to stop me from confessing to her. She just told me confess it already. It means, she doesn't have any feelings for me.

"YAH ARE YOU LISTENING?!" Someone yelled at me, it turns out to be Jihae.

"Why are you here suddenly?!" I asked.

"This is my house, I have legs, I can walk everywhere, stupid," she said.

"Aigoo" I sighed.

"What are you talking about?" She asked.

"To who?" I asked back.

"Yourself, babo"

"Ahh, hey I wanted to tell you something."

"What is it?"

"You know what? I've liked you since day one." she froze for a while.

"Look at my eyes," she said and I did as told.

"Does your heart beat fatser?" She asked, honestly it did.

"It does, why?" I answered honestly and asked back.

"It might be, but by seeing me, just seeing me, did your heart beat faster?" She asked.

"Honestly no," I answered. Honest.

"Did you get butterflies when you see me? Did your heart beat faster when you hear my name? Did you get jealous when I'm with another guy?"

"No, no and yes, honest. Super honest," I answered.

"You might like me in a brother and sister way, not like love as more than friends, simple," she said that.

"Really? How do you know?"

"Simple, my brother. He is jealous when I'm with another guy but didn't get butterflies when he see me. It's a brother thing for a younger sister. Really" she said.

"But-"

"Stop the buts. So, who is the person which you get butterflies when you see her?" She asked.

"Honestly, Eunjae, I get that feeling when I'm with her. All of those."

"Doojoon you're so stupid, you love her babo!"

"Her?!"

"Yes her! Oh my Gosh. How come you don't know?!"

"I don't! I really don't! I'm so stupid!"

"You are!"

"Oh my God I just told her that I have feelings for you!"

"You're now more stupid!"

"What should I do?!"

 

Jihae's POV

"What should I do?!" He asked.

"Go get her! She likes you doojoon! Oh Gosh. Go get her!"

"Really she does?!" He asked. Getting more stupid.

"Yes, the way she sees you everyday, proves it all"

"What if she hates me now, that it's too late for everything?"

"It's never too late," I told him.

"Okay bye now Jihae! Thanks!"

"You're welcome." I continued, "wait doojoon!" He looked at me.

And asked "what is it?"

"Hwaiting oppa! Today might be the only day I say that!"

"Ne! Gomawo!"

 

Doojoon's POV

I'm happy hearing the oppa word from her, but now I realized that I love eunjae not jihae.

"Eunjae-ah!" I yelled when I see her lying down on the couch.

"Ne oppa?" She said with a sad voice and teary eyes.

"What happened?!" I asked, worried.

"Nothing, what did she say?" She asked.

"I told her, but I realized something else," I answered.

"What?"

"That actually my heart belongs to somebody else," I simply say, and smile at her. She surely is pretty. Gorgeous, I must say.

"Who is it?"

"Doesn't matter, what matters the most is now that you shouldn't cry, be happy. You're prettier if you smile," I told her.

"Aigoo," she sighed. I hugged her instead.

"Thanks Doojoon-ssi! I just needed that you know!"

"You're welcome, by the way, call me oppa instead. Drop the formalities!"

"Arraasseo, doojoon oppa!" She smiled. And went downstairs.

 

Junhyung's POV

I heard it, I heard Doojoon confessed to Jihae. My heart hurts, my own hyung likes the girl I like. Gosh what should I do?! Should I forget her? I shouldn't be in love with her. Aigoo, I'll just go downstairs and act normal. Then Eunjae wend down. Followed by Doojoon. And moments later Jihae went down too.

"I'm full of advices these days, right yangyo and ahjussi?"

"Ne!" Yoseob answered.

"Absolutely!" Doojoon answered.

"What do you mean by that?"Jiyoung asked.

"You'll see Jiyounggie!" Yoseob answered.

"Yah! What is it?!" Hyunseung asked.

"Don't make her say it, she'll be mad," Seojin said.

"Aigoo, fine!" Hyunseung replied.

"Jihae-ah!" Eunjae yelled.

"Ne unnie?" Jihae replied.

"Thanks" Eunjae said.

"What for?" Jihae asked.

"You know," Eunjae replied.

"Ahh that, you're welcome, you are very welcome!" Jihae replied with a smile. That smile. I just love it. Love hurts. It does. Sarangeun Ayaya.

Love feels like heaven but it can hurt like hell.

"Love is in the air~" Yoseob said.

"Yet I'm still single," Jihae said.

"You have your junhyung unnie!" Hyemi said.

"Yah!"

"Yes you do!" Hyunseung beamed.

"Yah you want me to throw something at you?!" Jihae threatened.

"No. Way. There's no way you'll do that," Hyunseung replied.

"She'll absolutely do that, once she threw something at Kyuhyun oppa and his head is injured for more than 1 week. Like, really," Eunjae said.

"Okay I'll shut up now," Hyunseung said.

"You're close with super junior members?" I asked her.

"Older Brothers! I miss them a lot," she replied.

"Let's visit them!!" Jinra said.

"I don't want, it's hell, leeteuk oppa will just bother me, eunhyuk oppa will just bully me, I'll get fat eating with shindong oppa, and I'll be missing heechul appa :"(" she said and pouted.

"Heechul appa is the best!" Hyemi said.

"He is!"

"Why appa?" Doojoon asked.

"He's like my appa, so caring!" Jihae said.

"He's my friend and he's like your appa, oh Gosh," I snapped.

"Jinjjayo? He's your friend?" Jihae asked.

"He is," I answered.

"No wonder you're cold, did you get it from him?" Jihae asked.

"Mollayo," I answered.

"The bickering couple is not bickering!" Yoseob beamed.

"We're not a couple!" Jihae and I said at the same time.

"Aigoo so cute together!" Gikwang said.

"Shut up, bye." Jihae said and walked away.

"Upstairs, where I'll not see you guys," she said.

"Don't miss us!" Seojin said.

"I should be the one who said that. Okay. Don't miss me! I'll be back," she said.

"Trust me, moments later she'll come back with nothing on her hands," Jiyoung said.

"Too talkative and stupid," Eunjae said.

"I HEARD THAT!" Jihae yelled from upstairs.

"I DIDN'T SAY ANYTHING!" Eunjae replied.

"Gosh she's scary sometimes, I'll shut up now," Eunjae said.

Wait, isn't she with Doojoon? Or not? Why did she said she's single?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GOMAWO TO ALL SUBSCRIBERS AND COMMENTORS AND ALSO READERS1

I LOVE YOU ALL!

MISS UNDERSTANDING HAPPENS BETWEEN ALL OF THEM,

SO STAY TUNED!