Typical Monday, Wait. I Think It's A Special One.

You have fallen for me, haven't you?

Song for this chapter:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TSgVyND_3qk

Special - Beast

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jihae's POV

I fell asleep on Junhyung's shoulder again. The next thing I know is that at 6 am in the morning I woke up in my bed. Seeing all the 5 girls there too. I decided to take a shower and wait for them in the living room. I wore my uniform since it's monday, cause I always wear them on mondays. Actually since we're in the VIPs we are allowed to wear free clothes. This is how the uniform looks like

And the boys wore exactly like what Junhyung wear in the beautiful MV since it's our school uniform they are using there.

It's almost 7am now and the others started waking up. Then Doojoon ahjussi made us some delicious foods to eat which are really delicious. He is the one who cooks the best in beast and second comes junhyung. It's like 7.30am now and we went to our school which is close to my house, we used my limo since the beast's van went off and haven't comeback. So when we arived I felt all eyes were on all 12 of us. Then we all went to the VIP class.

At lunch time hyunseung gathered everybody's attention and announced about something.

"I'm here to announce that seojin is mine so no one could take her away from me!"

"Aish too cheesy. Cn you do something better seriously?" I cut him.

"Be nice" Eunjae unnie warned me.

"I don't have to."

Then all of the fanboys of Seojin and Fangirls of Hyunseung are crying real hard. They did not accept that.

"Typical Monday" Jiyoung unnie suddenly said.

"Wait, I think It's A special one" Yoseob snapped.

"For them, for me it's still the typical boring monday" I interrupted.

"Why aren't all of you guys congragulating me?" Hyunseung suddenly asked. What is wrong with him?!

"Fine. Congratulations hyung!!" Dongwoon and Yoseob said in union.

"Yeah hyung, don't lie a lot to her" Gikwang said which made us laugh.

"Take care of her, don't mess up" Doojoon said.

"Yes, don't be such a serious hyuseung. Be the fun one or she will hate you" Junhyung teased.

"Congratulation unnie and oppa!!!" Jinra and Hyemi both say in chorus.

"Congratulation seojin-ah and hyunseung-ssi!" Jiyoung unnie said, I know she feel really sad inside cause I know that she loves Hyunseung, but she will sacrifice her love for her dongsaeng, as always.

"Yes congrats!" Eunjae unnie said.

"Well aren't you going to say something?" Hyunseung asked me. Is he messing with me?

"What?"

"Say something about seojin's and my relationship," he continued.

"OKAY FINE! I don't feel like arguing right now. I hope both of you last!" I said with a smile but then frown again.

"Now thank you. You surely is the second coldest person I've met after Yong Junhyung," he teased.

"I take that as a compliment" then I started being silent again. We went back to our class. I fell asleep during chemistry class.

The next thing I know is Eunjae unnie trying to wake me up. So I did, then we, all 12 of us decided to go home. But on our way home someone offered us something.

"Hey let's go get some ice creams, it's my treat" offered Ahjussi. When I mention the word ahjussi, yes it is surely that guy Yoon Doojoon.

"I WANT!!!!!!!!!!" Hyemi and Dongwoon both screamed in union. So does yoseob. We all agreed to go and went to baskin robins. I ordered cookies and cream also honey flavor and asked them to put it on a Cone instead of cup. Then doojoon paid for it and before we went home we decided to take a walk in the park. After that all of us went home, took a shower and I changed to my pajamas.

This is my pajamas. This is my favorite one since appa gave me this a month ago.

With that we all went to the living room and started watching tv, but then 30 minutes later we decided to go to sleep since we have school tomorrow.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How was it? I know it's boring I'm so sorry >_<

Comments are loved and Please do subscribe!! :D