This Is It

You have fallen for me, haven't you?

Song for this chapter:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mlz1RGExGuE&feature=related

The Time - Glee Cast

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Junhyung's POV

This is it, the day we have been preparing for only 4 days. Yeah, that's short but we managed to practice it perfectly, JUST IN 4 SHORT DAYS. We all went to do our daily routines and after that went together to the school. Putting our backpacks inside the classroom and heading out to the main hall of the school, where we will be performing today. I must say that the school look a lot better, the color is more colorful than it usually is.

"BLUEE!" Jihae screamed, I just looked at her.

"Aigoo next time I'm telling the principal not to paint the VIP class with blue color," Jiyoung said.

"Yah unnie just shut it," she replied.

"Just kidding," Jiyoung said with a merong at the end.

"Beast and the girls come back here," Principal said.

"Ne~" we all followed him inside to the backstage.

"The boys, you are called beast right?" he asked us.

"Ne," the boys and I said.

"You already know, and you still ask," Jinra said.

"Jinra manners!" Eunjae said.

"I don't need manners," Jinra said.

"Yah! Don't follow my words," Jihae said.

"Aigoo stop it!" the principal stopped the argue.

"Now what is it you want to talk about Sir?" Hyemi said.

"The boys have a name, which is beast right? So yeah I want you girls to have a name too, so I could announce it later on the opening show," he explained.

"NE?!" the girls said in chorus in shock tone.

"You ask us to prepare in 4 days only and now you ask us to have a name in just 15 minutes?! What the hell are you thinking?" Jihae said.

"It's not like we're a Kpop groupor something," Seojin said.

"Just do it, it would be better," the principal said, surely he is too selfish.

"Aigoo fine, but if we didn't come up wiyth a name, it's your own fault" Seojin said.

"Arrasseo, now start thinking!" with that the principal left.

"What is it now?" Jiyoung asked.

"Just 15 minutes. Group name. ," Eunjae cursed.

"It's rare that you actually use curse words unnie," Seojin teased.

"I'm pissed at that old man," Eunjae said.

"Just think of name, it's hard, but when you focused. You will actually get a name for your own group," Doojoon advised.

"How did you get your name beast?" Hyemi asked.

"We think for a loong long long time, and finally got it," Hyunseung said.

"What should it be now?" Seojin asked.

"How about tomorrow?" Jinra said.

"Too common," Eunjae said.

"Dugeun dugeun?" Hyemi said.

"We're not a heart or something" Jiyoung said.

"How about midnight? That comes to my mind," Jihae said.

"Isn't it too comm-" Seojin said.

"It's actually pretty good," Yoseob said.

"When you combine beast and midnight it would be beastnight," Jinra said.

"Nice~" I said.

"So..... Midnight?" Gikwang asked.

"Hmm," the girls all nodded in agreement. I should say that it's actually pretty good, catchy, I say.

"Have you got it?" the principal asked.

"Thank God we did," Hyemi said.

"So what is it?" the principal, again, asked.

"Midnight. Beast and Midnight. Beasnight," Doojoon said.

"Okay good, be ready in 15 minutes and you'll be on stage," the principal said and left.

"Okay now this is it," Dongwoon said.

"Are you guys ready?" Hyunseung asked.

"You bet we are," Hyemi said.

"Are you?" Jinra asked.

"Oh yeah," Yoseob said.

"Okay so now it is," I said.

"Now or never?" Jihae asked.

"Now!" we all said in chorus.

"Okay. Hana, du, se....................HWAITING!" Doojoon said and we all yelled hwaiting and wished each other good luck.

"Here comes beast and midnight!" the principal said which made the students scream as loud as possible.

We sang at first with the song the time of my life and then dance to house music. It was pretty nice! Best dance and singing performance yet. We pulled it nicely! As the crowd starts to cheer when we finished, we walk down the stage, sweating.

"That was awesome!!" Yoseob yelled.

"VERY!" Jinra replied/

"Nicest one yet," Doojoon said.

"True," Eunjae replied.

"Aigoo I need water," Jihae said while getting a bottle of water and starts drinking it.

Then we all change to our uniform and get back to our classes, a boring day starts then. I fell asleep. Yeah, I did. -_-

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you everyone for supporting!

Love you all!

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO JUNNIE OPPAR! I LOVE YOU OPPADEUL :*

I'm sorry I can't update on Junhyung's birthday!

Kay bye!

Keep supporting, reading, commenting and subscribing!

MUCH LOVE FROM ME!

 

♥ AUTHOR, Christabel