Your Name Sounded Familiar

You have fallen for me, haven't you?

Jihae's POV

It was now december already, midnight have prepared a fresh new comeback. It has been 2 weeks while promoting our new title song, Magic. So, it isn't that hard. Our comeback is due this month, for a Christmas special. Many also have comeback this month too, including the famous girl band, Kara. All the other sunbaenims of Cube are here too. We all have the same time of promoting. SM artists are here too, which means I'm going to meet my mom! This comeback thing is specifically for a Christmas special.

"Jihae, come get your hair done," Coordi eonnie said. She fixed my hair into a tight bun. With my natural hair pretty much dark brown, they put a red ribbon right on top of my braid. My dress was red too, but have a bit green color. The others have different style of dresses but the same color.

"Come on let's go let's go, it's time," a technician guy there said. We then made our way right next to the stage. We waited there while SHINee was performing.

"Hey," suddenly a voice said.

"Oh hello, sunbaenim," I guess she's my sunbae because I remember this year's faces of the rookies. She giggled.

"Neh, hoobaenim," she said. I smiled.

"My name is Hara, Goo Hara," she said.

"I'm Jihae, Jung Jihae," I said.

"Who wouldn't know you? The new hottest group, and you're really pretty," she said.

"Thank you, sunbae," I replied and smiled.

"Call me eonnie, I assume you are younger," she said.

"Neh, eonnie, your name sounded really familiar though," I told her.

"Of course, I'm a singer Jihae, my name will always be familiar," she said. I just nodded. But seriously, her name sounded hell familiar.

"Ji you're next?" Yoseob suddenly came and asked.

"Yeah," I replied.

"Good luck, wait whoa, why are you talking to her?" He asked, pointing to Hara.

"Why?" I asked.

"She's that Junhyung's ex," he said.

"Oh that's her! No wonder her name sounded hell familiar," I said.

"Yeah, what did she say?" He asked.

"Just things about me being pretty and her being famous," I said.

"Don't believe her, she's got nice words but a black heart," he said.

"Okay okay yangyo," I said and laughed.

"Go, you're next," he said. I left.

We performed our song and fanchants were everywhere, I really love this feel. The others went to perform too. Then it was time to announce the winner of the song that time.

"And the winner for today's M Countdown is.........midnight with Magic! Congratulations!" The MC announced. I can't believe this! It's us! All 6 of us were at the center of the stage. I felt like I was tearing up there.

"We would like to thank God for this, thank you for everyone in cube, hong seungsong sajangnim, manager oppa, coordi eonnie, choreographer oppa, instructor oppa, everyone else from cube, thank you 4minute sunbaenim, gna sunbaenim, b2st sunbaenim, also our friends back in cube," Eunjae eonnie said, while tearing up and stuttering.

"We would also thank our parents for this, our brothers and sisters, our other family relatives for supporting us," Jiyoung eonnie added and she teared up too.

"Owls! Thank you, and to sm friends, thank you too for always supporting us!" I added and let out tears of joy. I was still crying, the others did too. SNSD members were congratulating us, Eomma went to hug me. Taemin did hug me too. Suju 'hyung's congratulated us too. And that Goo Hara was nowhere to be found. I was crying so bad, gina eonnie went to calm Eunjae and Jiyoung down. And Hyunseung calmed Seojin. The others too. Junhyung went to me and congratulated me.

"Congratulations of your first win," he said as he put his hand around me and HyunA did too.

"First wins are always memorable!" HyunA said.

"This has been our mnet countdown for 19th of november! Now let's have midnight!" The MC said. Wait. 19th of December? Isn't that Junhyung's birthday? Yes it is! Our song started to play. I tell all the cube artists to stay there on the stage.

"Dongwoon-ah, today's Junhyung's birthday?" I asked him.

"Yes, do you want a banner?" He asked.

"Birthday banner? Sure!" I grabbed the banner.

"Owls, scream!" I yelled.

"Also happy birthday to our beloved sunbaenim, Yong Junhyung oppa!" Hyemi yelled.

"Don't celebrate his birthday, celebrate your win!" Gina yelled jokingly, and wrapped an arm around Junhyung's shoulder.

We all laughed. And instead of singing our song, Magic, we sang happy birthday instead. I held up the banner and waved it around. The other fans were just crazy seeing all of us there on the stage. The encore stage then came to an end and it was finally time to go backstage. We met up with some sm artists, they hugged with us.

"Shall we go to eat? I'm paying, for all of us, also celebrating Junhyung's," Heechul said.

"Really?!" I yelled. He nodded.

"Okay let's go, it's not everyday you want to pay for something!" I yelled. I went to the dressing room and changed to some skinny jeans and wiped off my make up, left my hair like that.

"Congratulations," said a voice from behind.

"Ah, thank you eonnie," I replied. It's Goo Hara.

"Don't eonnie me," she said. I snapped off my thoughts and looked at her.

"What?" I asked.

"Don't you dare touch Yong Junhyung like that again, and stay away from him, okay?" She said.

"What makes you think I would do that?" I asked.

"Because I'm your sunbae, you respect your sunbaes," she said.

"Whatever," I replied.

"You hear that? Keep that I mind, ," she said. Oh yeah she is a after all, Yang Yoseob is forever right and forever accurate. Damn it Goo Hara. Why do people like you exist?

 

Junhyung's POV

I heard her yelling to Jihae like that. Who is she replacing me with some kind of a bastard and saying I can't be with anyone else? Stupid . She went out and found me.

"Oh, oppa," she said with that forever annoying voice.

"Don't oppa me," I said. She pouted.

"And don't you dare touch Jihae, not her hair strand, not anything," I said. She was shocked.

"Why?" She asked.

"And if you do, I won't let you live," I said.

"What oppa? You still love me," she said.

"In your sick mind, I am not, and you keep that in mind," I told her.

"Oppa~" she cooed when I left. Whatever , I hate you, and I forever will.

 

Hara's POV I'm never going to make your life peaceful, Jung --Jihae. Never. Not as long as I live.

 

(Author's Note: Drama, hohoho. Lmao there you go, an update! ^^)