This Means Trouble.

You have fallen for me, haven't you?

Song:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1HEAcWy7Zzk

Love The Way You Lie - Rihanna ft Eminem (Pt. 2)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jihae's POV

School is starting tomorrow, why can't holidays be longer? And 6 months left till beast will leave our school. Really, why must it be that short? Let's just enjoy it while it last.

"Yah I'm talking to you," Hyunseung said.

"Ah, ne?" I asked him.

"Too much thinking about Junhyung can kill you," Hyunseung.

"Non-sense and for your info I was not thinking about Junhyung."

"Whatever you say, jung," he said, rolling his eyes.

"What's with the eye and what were you talking about just now?" I asked.

"Why? Don't you like it?" He said and kept rolling his eyes.

"I'll snap those eyes for you," I told him.

"Fine, okay I was talking about what are we going to do on the first day of school?" He asked.

"The girls and I are going to perform as usual, I don't know about you guys though," I answered.

"Perform what song?" He asked.

"I think we're going to dance, that's all, wae?" I asked.

"Nothing, just wondering," he said and left.

"What did he freaking mean by that?" I mumbled to myself.

"Noona are you talking by yourself just now?" Dongwoon came and asked.

"No, I was just mumbling something and I am freaking younger than you, when can you accept that fact, huh?" I asked.

"I want you to be my noona, since I don't have any other except G.Na noona," he said.

"Then take Eunjae or Jiyoung as your noona, I am younger than them," I replied.

"They don't fit a noona for me," he said.

"So you're saying I'm old?" I asked.

"No, you are not, you look the youngest of all, but still your attitude is like a noona, please please please," he said and pouted.

"You do know that aegyos won't work for me, right?" I asked.

"Well if Junhyung's the one who does that, it'll work," snapped Doojoon.

"Junhyung hyung!" Dongwoon yelled and ran upstairs since Junhyung's still sleeping.

"I will not melt for anyone's aegyo," I told him.

"Even your boyfriend's?" Doojoon asked, I just kept silent.

"Exactly," he said, feeling satisfied.

Junhyung and I are still together, it has been at least 3 weeks.

"Oh shut up," I told him.

"Can't tell me what to do," he said.

"Psh you should be grateful that I am younger than you," he laughed.

"Noona! Junhyung hyung is too scary," Dongwoon said.

"Am not!" Junhyung yelled.

"Why?" I asked.

"He nagged at me," he said. I glared at Junhyung.

"I didn't!" Junhyung said.

"You do know he nags a lot right?" I asked, Dongwoon nodded.

"I don't," junhyung snapped.

"You do, you admitted it," I told him.

"Well yeah I did, but I nag at him for a good reason!" Junhyung said, with a kiddish tone.

"And what is it?" I asked.

"He asked me whether he can be your dongsaeng or not, then I nagged at him," he said.

"Oh God," I whispered to myself.

"Jebal noona!" Dongwoon pleaded.

"Fine you can be my dongsaeng," I told him.

"Yeaaay!" He said jumping around.

"Hyemi-ah take care of your boyfriend," I told her.

"Ah unnie," she said, blushing.

"You are so evil," Junhyung said sitting next to me.

"You are too," I told him.

"So we're the same," he laughed and kissed my cheek. Jun stop making me blush.

 

Eunjae's POV

I was scrolling down through allkpop.com when suddenly...

"Oh ," I rushed downstairs

"Have you heard about the news?" I asked the others.

"What news?" Jiyoung asked.

"Check out allkpop, today's date," I told them.

They started searching to allkpop. Not all of them, just Jihae cause she has her ipad with her.

"Oh , we're doomed," she said.

"What is it eonnie-ah?" Jinra asked.

"Let me read it for you," she said.

"Hear it well," I told everyone.

"Beast, the kpop group sensation, after being asked to come back to school, they seem like enjoying it, "it's like re-doing our teenage years" said yoseob. Is it because the present of girls with them? Several times they got captured with 6 girls, having a fun time together. Who are them? And who are those girls to beast?" She read it.

"You're doomed, I'm doomed, she's doomed, he's doomed, we're all doomed," Yoseob said.

"Indeed, so what are we going to do with it?" I asked.

"Especially you 3 couples," Jiyoung said.

"You are too, oh God you went out for once, right?" Jihae asked. Well it's true.

"So the point is, it's not just the 6 of us, but 6 of you too," Hyunseung said.

"And yeah, so we're all still doomed!" Gikwang said, panicking.

"And how are we going to solve this?" Dongwoon asked, being the smart one.

"I know," Jihae said. "How?" Seojin asked.

"Lie to them," she replied.

"Ah, good one," Doojoon teased, thinking it's just a joke.

"No but seriously, lie to them," Jihae said.

"It'll work, something called lying will always work if eonnie does that," Hyemi said.

"It's true," Jiyoung.

"How are you going to do that?" Hyunseung asked.

"I thought you are a pro too when it comes to lying," I told him.

"Well yeah, but I have no idea here," he said.

"Okay so here's the plan, since we've been dance partners once, we're going to do it again tomorrow, if they asked why are we this close. Just say that we're dance partners and we practice a lot together, sometimes we hang out to discuss about the choreographies, that's it," Jihae explained, she's a genius.

"Genius," Doojoon said, with his mouth opened.

"But the principal only asked us to do it, not with them," Jinra said.

"Just say that we thought they have to perform too, easy," Jihae said.

"Who's going to lie about it?" Gikwang asked.

"You are so babo, I am, you guys are ought to lie too, help me here," she said.

"What if the guys and girls at school tell the paparazi about my relationship?" Hyunseung asked.

"We're the queenkas there and you're the kingkas somehow, they mess with us, they're dead, they will not tell, just warn them before," she said.

"But-"

"No buts," she said.

"Now instead of arguing let's just practice for tomorrow," Junhyung said.

"You've got a point there," Gikwang said.

"Let's go let's go let's go people!" Doojoon yelled and we rushed upstairs to the dance room.

 

Jiyoung's POV

"Okay so what song?" Hyemi asked.

"Well, what dance first?" I asked.

"Let's do shuffle, can you guys do it?" Jihae asked.

"I can," I told them.

"Nado," Hyunseung and Gikwang said.

"The rest?" She asked. They shook their head.

"I'll teach you then, it's actually easy but you have to pay attention," she said, they nodded.

The 'tuition' on how to shuffle starts there. It's not that hard actually if they pay attention.

"Okay so now you all know how, this is the choreography that I've been thinking," Jihae said.

And she started to dance it. And at the end, we're all amazed.

"Oh my God," Yoseob said, being amazed.

"No drooling over her, she's mine," Junhyung said and slung an arm around her waist.

"Hyung is too lucky," dongwoon said.

"Now okay, first you do this and this," Jihae started explaining again.

"If you're a group, both you and Jiyoung can be the main dancers," Doojoon said.

"Ah gomawo oppa," I replied.

"Thanks ahjussi!" She continued,

"Okay let's continue!"

After 8 hours of trying to learn the dance steps, finally we've almost like master it! By the help of Jihae and I. Just few minutes left till 10pm. We decided to end the day and just go for it tomorrow. We ate dinner and slept. It's finally the next day.

"What should we wear dudes?" Gikwang asked.

"I'm wearing a long sleeve sweater and skinny jeans also either DC shoes or nike, has to be sneakers though," Jihae said.

"Me too," I said.

"So do we," the girls said. "

Okay, we're wearing that too," Hyunseung said.

"Why?" Dongwoon asked.

"Firstly, it fits shuffling and secondly, they're wearing it so, let's just wear the same thing," Hyunseung answered.

We finally arrive to the school, oh God. I am too nervous.

 

Yoseob's POV

I am too nervous. Since dancing isn't really my thing and I just learned shuffle yesterday. So, yeah.

"Come along, dear," Principal called, "why is beast here too?" He continued.

"I thought you want them to perform," Jihae said.

"Well I didn't ask you too," he replied.

"But they already practiced till they have to fight their sleepiness, we even stay awake last night to practice, they have to perform too, you can't let their effort ends with nothing," she said, she sure is good at lying.

"Very well then, come with me," he said, we followed.

"Told you it'll work," she said and smirked.

"Yeah yeah," I replied.

"Welcome, welcome, students of seoul arts and dance, as you all now that we always have opening ceremonies after holidays, and as usual it's gonna be?" Principal started the greetings.

"Jihae!"

"Eunjae!"

"Jiyoung!"

"Hyemi!"

"Seojin!"

"Jinra!"

You can hear screams everywhere of their names.

"You guys are.........popular" I told them.

"You're lucky you're friends with us," Jiyoung replied. The boys stared at her.

"I am just kidding, okay," she said.

"Ne, give it up for beast and midnight!" Principal announced.

"But really you are very lucky to be friends with us," Jiyoung smirked.

"Good luck baby," Junhyung said to Jihae.

"I told you not to call me baby, okay you too," she said.

Here we go. First one is the maknaes, dongwoon and hyemi.

"Go maknaes!" During the performance we yelled like that.

They did some freestyles and freezed when it's time for Jinra and I to show up. Then Doojoon and Eunjae then Hyunseung and Seojin then Jihae and Junhyung, last but not least Jiyoung and Gikwang. After the freestyle thing is over, we got to our position and the music starts. The song is called dididi from basshunter. Better be good. 3 minutes had passed, and it's over.

 

Doojoon's POV

We did it! We nailed it!

"DOOJOON OPPA!"

"HYUNSEUNG OPPA!"

"JUNHYUNG OPPA!"

"YOSEOB OPPA!"

"GIKWANG OPPA!"

"DONGWOON OPPA!"

"JIHAE!!"

"EUNJAE!"

"JIYOUNG!"

"SEOJIN!"

"JINRA!"

"HYEMI!"

Those screams can be heard from every single side. I guess we did it. We then take each others' hands and bowed together.

"That was totally wicked!" Yoseob yelled.

"Now you sound like that kid from incredible you know," Jihae said.

"True that!" I said.

"Well the paparazis are here, good luck to us," Jiyoung said.

-interview between the 12 of them-

Interviewer: "So have you been enjoying school?"

Beast: "Ne~" we replied.

Interviewer: "I heard that you're close to these six girls over here. Who are they?" He asked, curiously.

Dongwoon: "Firstly over here we have Eunjae, and next to her is Jiyoung, next to Jiyoung is Jihae noona, actually she's not older than me, and next to Jihae is Seojin, next to seojin is jinra and the last one over there is the maknae, Hyemi."

Interviewer: "How can you know them?"

Hyunseung: "Well, we go to the same class here in Seoul High School of arts and dance." Then smiled.

Interviewer: "Ah, ne~ so are you close to them?"

Gikwang: "From all the students here, we're closest to them," thank God he's not being stupid this time.

Interviewer: "Who are them to you?"

Junhyung: "Dance partners, also partners for school subjects and stuffs. Nothing that interesting, really. We're not even that close to them, we just hang out to practice our dance routines and plan the choreographies." He is good at lying.

Interviewer: "No other than that?"

Yoseob: "Nope, 100% positive."

Interviewer: "How are they?"

Me: "They are very nice girls, although they're very popular here, they're not cocky and mean.

Interviewer: "Okay so girls, who are them to you?"

Jihae: "Yeah, like what Junhyung oppa said, they are our dance partners and also they are our oppas, we learn about the entertainment world from them, maybe when we've grown up, we can be just like them." She sure is good.

Interviewer: "Someone captured some of you walking with one of them alone, is one of you dating them?"

Jiyoung: "No, not at all, really, since we're all good at making choreographies, we sometimes discuss it with one of them and make sure whether it's good or not, if it is, we're going to announce it to the others." Wait, she's good at lying, too.

Interviewer: "Very well then, thank you so much for your anticipation, we appreciate that."

All of us: "thank you"

We nailed it, again! We went home, take a rest after everything. It's not that bad anymore, maybe they'll capture photos of us again, but we're good for now.

"Well that was awesome," I said.

"Which one? Dance or the 'Interview'?" Eunjae asked and laughed. Oh God stop laughing, please. Too cute.

"Both, we nailed it," Yoseob said.

"Of course, we'll always nailed it if it's the brain of Jung Jihae who is thinking," Jihae said, proudly.

"My baby boo," Junhyung snapped, she glared at him, and he smirked.

"Boo you, you're actually teaching us to lie," Hyunseung.

"And shuffling, just shut up I know you're good at it too," she replied.

"I checked on allkpop," Seojin said.

"And?" Gikwang asked.

"We're good, we're not doomed," she said.

"Not yet actually, not yet," Jihae said.

"What do you mean eonnie?" Hyemi asked.

"They're paparazis, they will always found a way to find things that are actually popular nowadays," she said.

"Oh yes, of course, but let's just thank God that we're okay now," Jinra said.

"And let's just hope they don't get us too soon," Junhyung said.

 

Haewon's POV

"Do you believe their answers?" someone asked.

"Honestly, not 100%," the interviewer answered.

"Let's just keep an eye on them."

"Who are you talking about?" Suddenly, I came inside to hear about the news.

"Oh Haewon hyung, we're talking about beast," he said, what happened? If they're in trouble my 6 girls are too.

"What happened to them?" I asked, curious.

"They're somehow close with 6 girls from their school," he said. I am right, my 6 fruits are in trouble, and my jihae!

"What girl? You have a name?" I asked.

"Oh yes, here, Gyeong Eunjae, Song Jiyoung, Shin Jinra, Im Seojin, Park Hyemi and the girl which is very beautiful, really Jung Jihae," he said. Now here I have to safe them. If not b2uties will kill them.

"Oh okay, tell the manager I'll be leaving for dinner first, arasseo?" I told them, they nodded.

I called Jihae as soon as I got outside the building.

"Oh haewonnie," she said.

"You're in trouble." I told her.

"What do you mean?" She asked.

"Beast, you, junhyung your other friends," I told her.

"Mwoh? How did you know?" She asked.

 

Jihae's POV

"Jinjja? How did you know?" I asked, worried.

"I talked with the manager of the paparazis and they are talking about you," he said.

"And?"

"They are keeping an eye on you guys," he said.

"You are serious?"

"More like worried, don't hug or kiss them on public, if not you're dead, by the b2uties and others, avoid being with one of them alone, too," he said.

"Arasseo, thank you haewonnie I love you."

"I love you too, bye," he said and hung up.

He's right, we're doomed, too soon.

"Bad news," I told them.

"What?" They asked.

"Well they don't believe us, by them I mean the paparazis," I told them.

"How did you know?" Doojoon asked.

"Haewonnie, his ears are everywhere," I told them.

"So what are we gonna do now?" Yoseob asked.

"Avoid being alone with your boyfriend or girlfriend or not yet boyfriend or girlfriend," I told them.

"That's all?" Seojin asked, I nodded.

"But it won't last that long though," I told them.

"Okay."

Just beware.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the too long chapter!

Hope you enjoy!