You Do Know How Pathetic It Is

You have fallen for me, haven't you?

Song for this chapter:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8ZFHnuQEbw

A Bitter Day - HyunA ft. G.NA and Junhyung

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jihae's POV

"I actually do, I really do know how you feel. Pain inside your heart is what you feel. Am I right?" he said, how did he know?

"Stop saying you do know but you really don't !" I yelled at him while shotting my famous death glare to him.

"I do, the pain when someone left you. And you still love that person no matter what happens. You tried to forget that person but you can't you still can't do that. Because no matter how much you try that person will always be in your heart?" he continued his too-long-sentence-and-you-can-call-this-a-speech. But it is true, He does know how I feel. How come? He has just known me for 2 days.

"You do know how pathetic it is"

"Look I'm sorry if I bother you, but I do have a sad and tragic past too. The girl I love, my ex-girlfriend left me for someone else out there. And she haunts me for a long time. You know what she said to me?"

"What? I'm not a phycic, I can't tell what other people have in their minds you pabo"

"She said 'I never loved you from the start, I just pretended to be in love with you for fame' that sentence kept on replying again and again in my mind for this past years. You know how much that hurts right"

" I do. I'm sorry too, for being too cold towards you and calling you jerk just now. I don't know you have a bad past too. How do you make yourself happy when you're sad?"

"For me I just think of it as it's her lost not mine, well I know it's mine. But somehow that makes me feel better"

"Ohh"

"As for you, just think of it as it's the best. God will do or give the best to you, when you need to cry just cry it out loud. It's okay."

"Ne junhyung, kamsahabnida. But..............."

"Hmm?"

"Can I please hug you? I need a hug right not. I just need one, Hugs really calm me down when I'm sad, mad or things like that happen. So, please?"

Without hesitating more, he walked next to me and hugged me tightly. I hugged him bacl, I just need that right at that moment. So I cried and cried more. And we stayed at that position for a while.

"It's okay just cry it all out, you'll feel better later on Jihae-ah!"

"Oppa gamsahabnida" Then few minutes later I stopped crying and lied my head on top of his shoulder as he fall asleep, I did too. Then I went to dreamland. Sleepng on the balcony's ground is always comfortable, especially when there is someone who accompanies you by your side.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know it's another boring chapter. So they both are helping each other to forget about their past!

Stay tuned. The next chapter will have ore drama!

Comments are loved and subscibe please!

So, this makes a double update for today, huh? OKAY BYEEE :D