That

You have fallen for me, haven't you?

Song for this chapter:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RjxaZLLfxAs

Black and White - G.Na

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jiyoung's POV

Seojin and Hyunseug as couple eh? It's good to see them together, wait. I am hurt, honestly. Cause I am in love with seungie too.  Jiyoung, as long as Seojin is happy, sacrifice your love this time. You can do that! I know you can. I'm sorry, Jiyoung, but you can't win this time.

Then I started swimming around and around. Then I realised Jihae is not there. Whenn did she go?

"Hey guys where's Jihae?" I asked ethem and I got everybody's attention. We all started to wonder.

"And where's Junhyung Hyung?" dongwoon added. It is true, both of them weren't there.

"For Jihae, I think I know where she left and why she left. For Junhyung? I don't think so" Eunjae unnie answered.

"I think Jihae remembered about Donghae oppa when the both of them walked in holding hands" I continued, with that my heart sank remembering how Hyunseung and Seojin walked in.

"For Junhyung I think it's hara again, right hyung?" Yoseob continued while looking at Doojoon.

"Who's hara?" Jinra asked.

"Well, hara from kara. She used to be Junhyung's girlfriend, but she left Junhyung for another guy which is TOP from big bang. And she also said that she was only using Junhyung for fame. That happened like about 1 year ago. But he still couldn't forget about her. He loved hara very much. Too bad her love was just fake" Doojoon answered.

"Since hara said that to hyung, we all have been hating her. When we met her backstage during music bank, Inkigayo, Mnet or M countdown. She will always greet us but we will just ignore her but greet the other kara members" Gikwang continued.

"Yes, we couldn't forgive that which have been hurting the toughest man in our band. I don't know why but everytime I saw her, I just want to kick her or something." Hyunseung continued again.

"Yes. And when we were having beautiful comeback, there are also big bang and kara doing their comeback to. When Junhyung is looking at hara, she will always look at Junhyung hyung too then kiss TOP right in front of hyung. That just needs to be punched right away." Dongwoon joined the very long speech.

"And is that the reason why he is always like a cold hearted jerk? I'm sorry for my words." Hyemi asked. Well, I wanted to ask about that too.

"Yes, maybe. And he is always like that when he is meeting new people. Being a jerk on the outside but in the inside he is actually a nice guy a gentleman. Hara just ruined her" Yoseob answered her.

"So I guess both Jihae and Junhyung is having a hard life. Probably Jihae would be crying in her room or at the balcony as always." Eunjae unnie said.

"Let's go comfort her" doojoon continued, "but you Hyemi, dongwoon, seojin, gikwang, hyunseung just stay here. Eunjae, Jiyoung, Yoseob, and I will try to find Junhyung then we will comfort both of them"

"Ne!" all of them but Gikwang said in chorus.

"Let me come hyung!!!" Gikwang pleaded.

"No. You will just mess around and being a pabo as always" Doojoon scolded.

"Aishh! Fine" Gikwang answered. at some reasons Gikwang is cute. kekeke

 

Doojoon's POV

We all went upstairs to the balcony first because Junhyung was nowhere to be found. When all four of us arrived there. We didn't come in because we saw Junhyung was hugging Jihae there and Jihae was too.

"Since last night I started to think that maybe Junhyung could melt her frozen heart" Eunjae whispered.

"What do you mean last night?" Yoseob asked.

"You see, when Jihae couldn't fall asleep last night, Junhyung walked out of the room and to balcony. Jihae followed her and I did too. But both of them didn't know I was peeking from inside. Then Jihae told Junhyung that she couldn't fall asleep. So Junhyung lent his shoulder and let Jihae sleep on top of it. And he also lent his hands for Jihae to hug it. Few minutes later she was sleeping already. Then Junhyung carried her, bridal style, inside the room we were sleeping and laid her on her bed. Then he headed back to his bed. So that's what happened" Eunjae said.

"I see that's what you meant this morning" Jiyoung

"Hmm." Eunjae nodded "Since they have each other why don't we leave them" Eunjae suggested.

"Hmm" Jiyoung and Yoseob nodded.

"Okay, you guys go first I'll be going to the bathroom first." I told them.

"Okay" they all said in chorus. I didn't want to go to the bathroom I just stared at Jihae and Junhyung there. My heart hurts so bad seeing her hugging another man. It hurts more that I wasn't there to comfort you last night. Last night he was about to go to the balcony but when I saw Junhyung going outside, I canceled my plan on going outside and decided to sleep. Why didn't I come outside before he did? To be honest, I think I have this Love at First Sight with her.

 

Eunjae's POV

From the distance I saw Doojoon leaning against the wall while his hands is holding his chest. From that, I knew that he is in love with Jihae. , I should've not tell him about what happened last night. But why am I hurt like this? Am I in love with Doojoon?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DRAMAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL!!

I hope you like it. This chapter is longer than the last two. So I hope I can update another chapter today!

Bye! DO SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENTS ARE LOVED!

SARANGHAEYOOO <3