Bloody Hell

You have fallen for me, haven't you?

Song for this chapter:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-SnTMgJKwX0&feature=results_video&playnext=1&list=PL81C3A4C3B808E2C2

Bad Guy - 4men

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yoseob's POV

It's like 11 am now and I've just woke up! I've always been known as the one who woke up the latest, in beast. I thought I was the only one who was still sleeping, but then I saw Jihae, still sleeping there on her bed. Yes, she does look cute. But for me Jinra is still the cutest. She does non stop aegyo and gives me food everyday! YAYYY! When I walked downstairs every one was busy with their own things. Then I saw Jinra there, still cute as always. Then I greeted her. Is this love I'm feeling? NO WAY! Wait, Is it?

 

Jinyoung's POV

It's like 2pm right now and she still haven't woke up. Seriously Jihae?! I'll wait for another hour, if she doesn't wake up, she will suffer the consequence. Then 30 minutes later, she woke up. She went downstairs still with the clothes she wore last night before she slept. Then she greeted us,

"Good morning" she greeted, quitely with a sleepy voice.

"Morning? More like afternoon you know" Eunjae unnie replied her greetings.

"What do you mean by that?" she continued "WAIT WHAT TIME IS IT NOW?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" she scremt as loud as possible.

"2.30 pm, are you alwasy this late?" dongwoon replied her before I could.

"OH MY GOSH WHAT THE HELL. YAH AHJUSSI!!!!" she shouted, again, while walking towards doojoon. But doojoon didn't reply her and justb ignore her.

"YAH YOU OLD AHJUSSI!" she continued her loud shouts.

"Ahjussi? Me? Old? Why?" doojoon asked her.

"Yes, you're an ahjussi since you're the oldest here. So yeah old ahjussi" she paused "and you know what? BECAUSE OF YOU I COULD NOT FALL ASLEEP LAST NIGHT!" she continued her loud speech, but not in a bloody hell way.

"HAHAHAHA EAT THAT YOU AH" he answered, I never thought he is this evil.

"Yah! I'm serious!! You need to pay for that you babo ahjussi!!" Jihae answered, this time with a serious tone.

"Jihae-ah, manners" I cut her.

"I don't need manners when I talk to an ahjussi like him" she answered. Okay, this time it's bloody hell.

"I am sorry Jihae-ah! I promise I will not do it again, I never thought you will not be able to fall asleep like this" he said, with a serious tone.

"Fine, next time you won't be going easily like this. Thank God I'm not the cold hearted Jihae today" she answered, calmly.

"Jihae-ah!!" yoseob screamed.

"Hmm?" she answered.

"You're like a kid when you're mad you know! Kekekekekke" he said, with a laugh at the end.

"She's not like this when she's mad, usually it's hell. Maybe something happened last night, eh?" Eunjae unnie teased with a smirk.

"Bloody hell." she paused "Wait what? UNNIE HOW DID YOU KNOW?!!!!!!!!!" she shouted.

"I have eyes everywhere" Eunjae unnie answered.

 

Jihae's POV

"She's not like this when she's mad, usually it's hell. Maybe something happened last night, eh?" Eunjae unnie teased with a smirk. But I didnt realise it.

"Bloody hell" I continued her. "Wait what? UNNIE HOW DID YOU KNOW?!!!!!!!!!" I shouted as loud as possible. , she saw it? I'm dead.

"What is it?! HAHAHAH TELL US!" gikwang asked.

"Nothing. My appa and eomma called me last night" I lied, if not, I'm dead.

"Is that right Eunjae-ah?" that ahjussi asked.

"Hmm" she nodded, thank God she understands me.

"Hey let's go out to the pool since we have nothing to do!!!!" Dongwoon screamed, changing the topic. Thank him/

"Sure!" we all said in chorus.

"But I'm not going to let my hair be wet" ahjussi cut, YES THIS IS SO PERFECT FOR REVENGE!

Then we all changed to our other clothes. Swimming clothes, yes. But I didn't wear bikini cause it's my own house. I don't like wearing bikinis, it's too open. The other girls didn't wear bikini either. We all went to the outdoor pool, or as I like to call it the beach HEHE. Then I went to the edge of the pool."

"Ahjussi why aren't you swimming?" I asked him, then he went next to me.

"My hair is in a good shape now, I don't want to ruin it." ahjussi answered.

"Oh" with that, I pushed him into the pool, and she grabbed Eunjae unnie's hands and they both fell inside the pool.

"HAHAHAHAHA NOW YOU EAT THAT!!!" I screamt as loud as possible.

"Yah why are you so mean?" ahjussi asked me.

"You think you will get away that easily with me not being able to sleep. I don;t think so" I answered him

"I already said I'm sorry!!" he answered me.

"Too late for that now. HAHA" I .

With that we all went inside the pool, but I didn't cause I wanted to enjoy the sun. KEKE Then I stood up and felt a hug from behind, it's Junhyung, I kinda feel wierd that time but then he lifted me.

"YAH PUT ME DOWN YOU!!!!!!!!!!!" I screamed out loud. But he didn't do as told. He pushed me down into the pool, but I grabbed his hands and we both fell. Then we, all of us enjoyed the fun!

 

Junhyung's POV

I got a signal from doojoon hyung to push Jihae into the pool. I did as told then I hug her from behind and pushed her into the pool. But damn it I forgot to walk away, she grabbed my hands as quick as possible. I didn't manage to stay on the ground. I fell into the pool with her. Then she smiled at me and we both laughed. Then we all enjoy the summer breeze!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There is it, another chapter. Sorry I haven't updated for a while!!

Hope you enjoy it!