Ahhh! Family Gathering!

You have fallen for me, haven't you?

Song for this chapter:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vBBC5wgwbBA

U Smile - Justin Bieber

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jihae's POV

The next morning I woke up in my room. What the hell, I thought we're in Japan. Is it a dream? Until I realized that we decided to go home last time because eomma fainted yesterday and today we're going to the hospital to see her.

"Good morning," I greeted them.

"Oh annyeong!" they all replied in union.

"Where are you guys going today?" I asked them.

"Nowhere," Doojoon answered.

"Ahh, mian I ruined the holiday," I apologozed, again.

"It's okay," Yoseob answered, being the sweet one as always.

"Where are you going today unnie?" Hyemi asked.

"I'm going to visit eomma, do you want to come along?" I answered.

"Sure!! I miss ahjumma! Is oppa and ahjussi there to?" Jinra asked.

"Yes they are, who wants to come as well?" I asked.

"Me!!" Gikwang, Dongwoon and Yoseob screamed in union. "I want to see them!" they added.

"We're going, Eunjae and I are going, you seojin?" Jiyoung answered.

"Hmm, I want to meet ahjumma," Seojin replied, as alwas, calmly and sweetly.

"We'll come too," Hyunseung answered.

"NE?!" Doojoon, being shocked.

"I am, it's all up to you, being alone here. Or come with us?" Junhyung asked him.

"Aish fine, I wanted to see Yonghwa sunbae by the way," Doo Ahjussi answered.

"Too bad he don't want to see you," I added.

Everybody looked surprised, how will they take things seriously oh God.

"I'm just kidding," I added. They calmed down.

"Come on get ready, I'm leaving soon," I told them.

"Ne~~" They said in union. 20 minutes later we left the house and on our way to the hospital which oppa is telling me last time.

Moments later we arrived. I asked the receptionist which room was my mom staying. Then we reached the room and got inside, together.

"Eommaa!" I screamed, hugging my mother who is laying down on the bed.

"Jihae-ah, I thought you were at Japan?" she asked.

"I was, but I came back here to visit you since you're sick," I answered her.

"Did you tell her to come back?" Eomma then asked to oppa.

"Mmm, pretty much yes," he answered.

"Aigoo, I told you not to," eomma then responded and sighed.

"Aish eomma, if you're sick, I have to be there," I explained to her.

"Arra Jihae-ah, I miss you so much!" she answered.

"Me too eomma!!" I hugged her, "Appa annyeong!!" I continued.

"Jihaeee! I've been missing you since I left the house!" he hugged me and I did too.

"Me too!!" I continued, "I brought some friends by the way, and 1 ahjussi," I said.

"Yah I'm not an ahjussi," Doo ahjussi replied.

"Just kidding, these are my friends appa-ah! You remember 5 of them do you?" I asked him.

"Of course. Eunjae, Jiyoung, Seojin, Jinra and Hyemi. Nice to see all of you back," Appa and Eomma said in union.

"Annyonghaseyo ahjumma and ahjussi," they replied and bowed.

"And these old guys are beast, I am sure you know them all,"

"Ahh ne," Appa and Eomma said again.

"Annyeonghaseyo, beast's leader doojoon ibnida, nice to meet you sunbaes," he said and bowed.

"Annyeong haseyo beast' main dancer, Hyunseung ibnida," he continued.

"Annyeonghaseyo, beast's rapper Junhyung ibnida."

"Annyeonghaseyo ahjumma and ahjussi, beast's lead singer yoseob ibnida."

"Annyeonghaseyo, lee gikwang ibnida"

"Annyeonghaseyoo, beast's maknae, dongwoon ibnida." They all bowed after introducing theirselves.

"Annyeonghaseyo, it's nice meeting you all," Eomma and Appa said in union.

"Ne~ Bangapseubnida" they replied back.

"By the way, just call me hyung and call her noona," appa said.

"Wae?" I asked appa.

"Since we have only 10 years difference," Appa told me.

"I see, I told you, you guys are old," I teased beast. Kekekekeee.

"Yah! We are not," Junhyung replied.

"Is"

"Not"

"Is"

"Not"

"Is"

"Not"

"Hey hey hey stop it, noona might be dizzy hearing both of you," Dongwoon said.

"Psh, OH YEAH I ALMOST FORGOT!!! OPPAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I run and hugged haewonnie oppa!

"Chill Gee," he answered while taking a sit on the huge sofa.

"I MISS YOU I MISS YOU I MISS YOU!!" I yelled at him and laid my head on his shoulders while sitting down.

"I MISS YOU TOOO!!! Lemme hug you!" Oppa replied.

"Annyeong oppa," the girls said.

"Annyeong my dongsaengs; orange (Eunjae), grape (jiyoung), strawberry (seojin), kiwi (jinra) and watermelon (hyemi)."

"Yah oppa stop calling us with fruit names, you didn't give Jihae any name," Eunjae said.

"I did, she's apple," Oppa replied.

"YAH!! WHY AM I AN APPLE?!" I yelled at him.

"No reasons, it fits you," he told me.

"Yahh, the only nickname you gave that fits me is 'Gee' nothing else," I told him.

"Kekekeke, anything fits you," Oppa answered, then looked at the guys while my head is still on his shoulders and with his right arm still around my neck.

"Annyeonghaseyo hyung," the guys said. Yes, my oppa is older than doojoon by 3 months, and I'm younger than oppa by 4 years.

"Annyeong," he greeted back with a smile. Then stood up and bowed.

"Family gathering is nice, haven't done that for a while!" I told oppa.

"Ne, we should do this more often you know," he replied.

"Yeah, totaly!" I replied.

We all chit chatted for a long time, beast got closer to my family.

 

Junhyung's POV

Jihae's family is nice. Her mother is pretty as much as she does. Her father is good-looking too. That's why their kids are both good-looking. Jihae then started to hug Haewon hyung and laid her head pn top of his shoulders while his right hand is around her neck. I felt a little angry when I see this. Wait am I jealous? Why should I? Don't tell me that................ Aigoo.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How was it?

I AM FINALLY BACK FROM 2 LONG WEEKS OF EXAM (1 WEEK FOR REVIEW WEEK AND 1 WEEK FOR THE EXAMINATION WEEK)

Keep supporting!

Please do read, subscribe and comment. To those who alreadt have, THANK YOU SO MUCH!

SARANGHAEYOOOO! heart TILL NEXT TIME ;)