1 Week Away

You have fallen for me, haven't you?

Song:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QTkRtdEF3tA

Don't Put On An Act - X5

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dongwoon's POV

"OPPA OPPA WHO IS IT?!!!" Jihae ran inside to the living room bringing a cell phone and started yelling.. Eunjae is chasing her.

"YAHHHH! HAEWON OPPA IF YOU TELL HER, YOU'LL BE DEAD!" Eunjae cursed.

"OPPA WHOO?! TELL ME OPPA YOU TOLD ME ABOUT MY SECRET, TELL ME HERS!" Jihae yelled to the phone.

"STOP YELLING MY EAR'S GOING TO BE DEAF!" Haewon hyung yelled from the phone.

"JIHAE GIVE ME BACK MY PHONE!!!!" Eunjae yelled while still chasing her.

"Yah this house is going to explode because of your screams!!" Jiyoung nagged.

"I DON'T CARE YAH OPPA PLEASE TELL MEE!!" Jihae yelled again.

"DON'T HAEWON DON'T!" Eunjae yelled.

"OPPA I'LL CRY IF YOU DON'T TELL ME!!" Jihae threatened her.

"YAHH JIHAE AND HAEWON I'LL KILL BOTH OF YOU!" Eunjae yelled.

"OPPAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Jihae suddenly ran to the front door and Haewon hyung turns out to be there.

"What is it?" Haewon asked.

"She's scary! Eunjae is scary!" Jihae said while hiding behind haewon but still hugging him.

"AM NOT YOU'RE THE ONE WHO STARTED THIS!" Eunjae yelled.

"Yah Eunjae and Jihae stop with the yelling, I'm gonna be deaf soon," Haewon nagged.

"Yah you started it oppa!" Jihae let go of Haewon and continued, "why are you here?"

"You don't want me to be here? It's still my house!" Haewon complained.

"Is not, you're not living here it's not your house!" Jihae replied.

"Yah stop it, you're making this too complicated, "Eunjae nagged.

"OMG ZIN ZIN ZIN ZIN YOU'RE HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Jihae started shouting and hugging that Zin guy.

"JIHAAEEEEEE!" That zin guy hug her back.

"Oh oppas," Eunjae said and bowed.

"SULHUUU! TAFUNG OPPA, AND GHUN OPPA!!!" Jihae started shouting again.

"Yah calm down," that Taefung guy said.

"MIAANHAE OPPA! I GOT TOO EXCITED!" Jihae said.

"AND OF COURSE HAEWON OPPA I MISS YOU!" Jihae yelled.

"Me too! And really living with Haejin for 2 days, and you have been affected already. Really......." Haewon hyung said.

"MIAAN! And you, if you said something about that, I'll kill you, really, I'm not joking!" Jihae threatened.

"Ne~" Haewon hyung replied.

"Annyeonghaseyo my fruits and beast fellows," Haewon bowed.

"Annyeonghaseyo Haewon hyung, it's nice meeting you again," Beast and I replied.

"Oh beast sunbae-nim, annyeonghaseyo," the rest x-5 members bowed.

"Annyeonghaseyo, and you don't need to call us sunbae, we're still younger Haewon hyung and Ghun hyung," Doojoon said and bowed.

"Jinjjayo ahjussi?! You're younger than Ghun hyung?!" Jihae asked.

"Yah he's younger than me, and I'm younger than Ghun hyung, use your brain!" Haewon scolded.

"Same old Jihae," Zin sighed.

"YAH DID YOU JUST SIGH? You know your getting more handsome Zin oppa, you too Taefung oppa and Sulhu, also Ghun oppa," Jihae complimented one by one.

"OF COURSE!" Taefung yelled.

"YAH WHAT ABOUT ME?!" Haewon hyung yelled.

"You're still the same," Jihae answered.

"Yeah, handsome as always," he said, proudly.

"Psh, in your nightmare,". Jihae said.

"Yah oppa what did I tell you to stop calling us your fruits?" Jiyoung complained.

"We're human beings, not fruits," Seojin complained.

"Blah blah, fine. Jiyoungie, Seojinnie, Jinra-ah, Hyemi-ah, and EunJay!" Haewon said.

"That's better!" Jinra said.

"Waaaaay better, if you call us with those fruit names again, I swear I'll kick you," Hyemi threatened

. "I'm still older," Haewon complained.

"Yes, ahjussi you're really old," Jihae told him.

"I thought you were calling me," Doojoon said.

"See this is why I keep calling you ahjussi," Jihae told him.

"Aigoo, why did I said that?!" Doojoon cursed.

"Yah Jihae, I want to talk to you," Haewon said.

"What is it?" Jihae asked.

"Who knows about that?" Haewon asked.

"You.................and I think zin knows but I forgot, and Eunjae unnie and of course kyuhyun oppa," she replied.

"Since you're not sure, okay come! Eunjae you too!" Haewon said.

"NE~ BOSS!" Eunjae and Jihae replied.

"Yah faster come here!" Haewon yelled on the stair.

"Be patient you're so annoying!" Jihae yelled back.

"He's exactly like Jihae," Hyunseung said.

"Ne~ at first we thought they were twins," Zin said.

 

Jihae's POV

We're at my room right now, I don't know what he wanted to talk about.

"What do you want to talk about?" I asked.

"Eunjae, you know who Jihae likes don't you?" He asked Eunjae unnie.

"Ne, Yongie Junnie Hyungie, who else?" Eunjae unnie answered, I blushed.

"I think she's already in love with him," Eunjae unnie teased.

"Yah!" I yelled at her.

"Now do you know it's 1 week away from his birthday?" Haewon oppa asked.

"Oh jinjjayo? Then you should do something Jihae!" Eunjae unnie told me.

"Why? It's not like I'm her girlfriend or something," I replied.

"But just plan on a surprise party or something," Haewon oppa suggested.

"Pretend like you don't know it's his birthday," Eunjae.

"And at night, you, all of you, surprise him," Haewon oppa said.

"How am I suppose to pretend that I don't know? Others are congratulating him in front of me, and how am I suppose to not know?" I asked them.

"Act dumb?" Haewon oppa suggested.

"No babo, you plug your earphone and pretend you didn't hear them, and tell the others to congratulate him, not in front of you," Eunjae unnie suggested.

"Haewonnie paboya!" I yelled at him.

"Yah mianhae, I was just kidding," Haewon oppa said.

"So, what should we do?" I asked them.

"Firstly, you wake up in the morning," Haewon oppa said.

"I KNOW THAT STUPID!" I yelled at him.

"Yeah yeah I was just kidding, so then you do your daily routines, then just stay at the living room and act normally, like nothing had happened. Don't forget to plug your earphone to your ears, on the afternoon, tell someone to take him somewhere until it was evening already. While he was away, you decorate the house, buy some foods, drinks, especially coke, and cake for him. Turn all the lights off, and to that 'surprise' thing. And then yeah say happy birthday for him. And blablabla, and that's all," Haewon oppa said.

"Oppa you're so smart!" I hugged him and kissed him on the cheek, yeah it's our bro and sis stuff.

"Ew ew ew," he replied.

"FINE I HATE YOU!" I told him.

"I'm just kidding you take things too seriously," he said.

"So, when are we going to tell them?" Eunjae asked.

"Right now? Are you and the guys going to stay here till next week?" I asked.

"Nope, I'll be back to the dorm today dude," Haewon oppa answered.

"Okay then, Eunjae unnie you tell Doojoon and Seojin and Jinra and Gikwang, I'll tell yoseob and dongwoon and Jiyoung unnie and Hyemi and Hyunseung. Okay?" I told her and she nodded.

"What am I supposed to do?" Haewon oppa asked.

"You're the one who's going to take him out, are free that day?" I asked him.

"Yes, sure I'll take him out, until 6pm right?" Haewon oppa asked.

"Sure until 6pm, and just drop him and went off, say goodbye first of course," I told him.

"Okay, I'm gonna tell the others and Doojoonie oppa," Eunjae said.

"AYY UNNIE! ARE YOU TOGETHER WITH HIM?" I asked her.

"No, not yet," she said.

"Ayy, okay tell me when you're with him already, arasseo?" I told her and she nodded.

"But you're still his first crush," she said.

"Well you will be his first kiss," I told her.

"He haven't had his first kiss?" She asked. I shook my head.

"Arasseo, let's tell the others!" Haewon said.

"Yah oppa piggy-back carry me, I'm tired," I told him.

"You owe me for this," he said and carried me piggy-back style.

We went downstairs where the others are chatting. I was freakin sleepy, cause I didn't sleep last night. Haewonnie oppa put me down.

"Yah you're heavy," Haewon oppa complained.

"If she's heavy, I'm a sack of potato," Eunjae snapped.

"We only have 1 kg difference," I told her.

"You two aren't heavy, I'm just freakin kidding," Haewon oppa said.

"Oh I'm sleepy," I (kinda) announced. Haewon oppa looked at me.

"What? You're the one who thought me to speak like that," I told him.

"Aish, who the hell told you to stay awake last night, I told you to sleep already," he told me.

"Dude you were the one who told us to stay awake last night," Eunjae unnie said.

"Yes hyung, you told them to stay awake," Zin oppa said.

"Yah zin you're not really helping me," Haewon oppa nagged.

"Yah oppa don't be influenced by Hyunseung oppa, don't lie a lot," Seojin said.

"Yah~" Hyunseung complained. I chuckled and the rest too.

"Jihae-ah I'm gonna text doojoon that I wanted to talk to him. Okay?" Eunjae unnie whispered to me.

"Hmm," I continued, "Yangyo, remember that I borrowed your iPod speaker?"

"Yes, why?" He asked.

"Come with me, I'm gonna return it back to you," I told him and he nodded.

We went upstairs to my kinda play/work room which has my computer there.

"Here yangyo, thanks," I returned back the speaker.

"Ah you're welcome," he said.

"And, I wanted to tell you that on 19th of dec, yes jun's birthday, I'm going to pretend like I don't know it's his birthday. So and in the afternoon he'll be going out with Haewonnie oppa, then we'll be preparing for the surprise thing for him, and he will return at approximately 6pm and we'll surprise him and I'll say happy birthday to him and stuffs, okay?" I told him.

"Ah arrasseo, I'll tell dongwoonnie, hyunseung hyung and the others," he said.

"Ne, thanks. And also tell them not to congratulate junhyung in front of me, arasseo? Or they can congratulate me when I plug in my earphones. And tell them not to tell junhyung, arasseo yangyo?" I told him.

"Ah ne~ good luck jihae!" He told me.

"Ne, you too!" I told him, he went downstairs first and I did too, I took my laptop with me.

 

Doojoon's POV

Jihae and Yoseob went upstairs.

"Don't be jealous junhyung," Hyunseung teased.

"Yah hyung!" Junhyung yelled at him.

"They say that when people's denying, it's true," Gikwang said.

"If I just stay quiet, you'll tease me. If I deny, you'll tease me too. If I don't deny, I'll be lying. This world is complicated," Junhyung said.

"Because you are too," I told him, I got a message from someone and found out it was Eunjae.

 

To: Doojoonnie Oppa

Doojoonnie oppa, I need to talk to you, but privately.

From: EunJay <3

----------

To: EunJay <3

Arasseo, follow me.

From: Doojoon Yoon

----------

"I'll cook dinner," I told them and left to the kitchen.

"I'll help," Eunjae said and followed me.

"What is it?" I asked her. And she started telling me about the plan they are planning.

"Ah nice plan, arasseo I'll tell the other members, and don't worry, he'll not know. By the way, she likes junhyung?" I asked her.

"Seems like it," she answered.

"Ah ne," I told her and started cooking ramen for dinner.

Since there aren't any food there instead of ramen.

 

Haewon's POV

Now that everyone have already found out, about the plan, well not exactly everyone, only Junhyung doesn't. Even x-5 members knew about it. And since Jihae's upstairs I shall start doing the plan.

"Junhyung-ah, I heard that next week's your birthday. Right?" I asked.

"Ah ne hyung~," he answered.

"Let's go somewhere in the afternoon, well it's okay if you don't want to," I offered.

"Just go hyung, it's not like we're gonna go somewhere," Yoseob said, that kid is smart.

"Ah sure hyung," Junhyung answered.

"I'll pick you up then," I told him.

"Sure hyung, I'm sorry if I bother," he said.

"No, actually I'm the one who bothered you," I told him.

"Don't you have any schedule that day?" He asked.

"Nope," I answered.

"Ah okay then," he answered.

 

Junhyung's POV

Ah, nice. He wanted to go hang out with me. It's a good thing, maybe I can get something about Jihae from him. Kekeke. But, when should I really confess to her? It's so confusing.

 

Jihae's POV

I heard that haewon already asked him, it sounded a little gay. HAHA NO JUST KIDDING! As always, my brother will make it look cool. Best brother any girl could ever had. ♥

 

Zin's POV

So, she moved on? Good thing for her, I've always wanted to cry whenever she cries because I'm close with her, very close. I know her from Haewon hyung and we got close after that. She tells many things to me, as if I was her own brother. She knows too that I've got a crush on someone, but what she doesn't know is, Sulhu has a crush on her.

 

Sulhu's POV

Somehow, I kinda found out that Jihae likes Junhyung hyung, I don't know, but I think of it that way. It pains me. Really it does, I will never get her, since I will just be awkward in front her. Ah life . And besides, Junhyung hyung is way more good looking than me. So just give up Sulhu.

 

Jihae's POV

So, everyone in the house kinda found out I like Jun? -_-

"YAH LET'S PLAY!" Yoseob yelled.

"What game?" I asked.

"Tag your it," Yoseob said.

"The group version!" Zin and I yelled.

"HAHAHAHA JIHAE!" Zin laughed.

"That freakin game made us this close," I yelled.

"Yes, let's play!" Zin.

"What did she mean by 'that freakin game made us this close'?" Gikwang asked.

 

-flashback-

 

"Yah let's play a game to make you guys close to each other," Haewon offered said.

"What game oppa?"

"Let's play tag your it the group version," Zin oppa offered.

"Sure! Let's divide the team!" Taefung oppa said.

I got paired up with Zin oppa, Haewon oppa got paired up with Taefung oppa and Ghun oppa got paired up with Sulhu. This game we have to hold our team-mate's hand and yeah run away so that nobody can tag us. And after this, we got closer each other.

 

-flashback ends-

 

"Ah, so that how you two got close," Gikwang said.

"How about you and Kyuhyun hyung, how did you get close?" Dongwoon asked.

"Long story, you know I remembered how I wanna kick donghwa," I told them.

"You shoudlve done it," Junhyung told me.

"I know I regret it, a lot," I said.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm sorry if it's kinda short.

Thanks to subscribers, commentors, and readers!

I love you all!