Yah You Stupid!

You have fallen for me, haven't you?

Song for this chapter:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8f4F1qZzugo

Breakout – Miley Cyrus

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seojin's POV

We went to the main street of Tokyo and went to many shops there. Hyemi, Jinra, and I walked together hand in hand. Then the 3 other girls walked behind us without holding each other hands.

"Why aren't you guys holding hands?"

"We're not lesbians like you" Jihae unnie teased.

"No! They are just too old to do that," Jinra yelled.

"YAH DO YOU WANT TO DIE?" Jihae unnie yelled back at her.

"RUN DEVIL RUN RUN RUN" Jinra yelled back at her.

"YAH YOU JUST SHUT UO, OR I WILL TELL YOSEOB HOW MUCH YOU LOVE HIM" Jihae unnie teased.

"AHHH NO ! UNNIE DON'T BE LIKE THAAT!!!! :(" Jinra said with a pout at the end.

"Too late......................................YOSEOB!!" Jihae unnie screamed.

"AHHH UNNIE JEBAL! I LOVE YOU UNNIE I AM SO SORRY!!" Jinra pouted.

"What is it Jihae?" Yoseob came, HAHAHA THIS IS GONNA BE FUN!

"This Jinra over here" she stopped.

"UNNIE JEBAL!" Jinra pleaded.

"Jinra wants to tell you that she wants to buy that head band for you, go with her seob!" Jihae told Yoseob and sticked her toungue out at Jinra.

"AHHH! SURE SURE SURE ^^ I love head bands!" Then he left, taking Jinra's hands.

"That babo Jinra still don't know what the consequence is of messing with me" Jihae said, proudly.

"You are too proud" Eunjae unnie teased.

"Being proud is the key to success" Jihae unnie said, randomly.

 

Dongwoon's POV

I will try to take away these girls from this shopping hell.

"Hey let's go somewhere else" I offered them.

"We're not yet done shopping" Jiyoung snapped.

"Let's buy ice cream!" I offered them, again.

"Who's treat?" Jihae asked.

"Buy it by yourself, you have money, so why don't uou use it?" I answered.

"Then we're not going with you" Eunjae snapped.

"Ugh fine fine it's my treat" I told them, sadly.

"Yes! Okay we'll go" Seojin answered.

Aisshhtt the hyungs owe me a lot!

 

Doojoon's POV

~~~~~~~flashback~~~~~~~

"Dongwoon-ah" I called him.

"What hyung?" he asked.

"I'm bored" I told him, soflty.

"WE ARE TOO OMG!" Hyunseung popped out from somewhere.

"ME TOO!!!! IT'S HELL BORING!" Dongwoon yelled.

"Shhh, that Hyemi of yours might hear you" Yoseob teased.

"She is not mine hyung!!" he yelled.

"At least not yet" Junhyung joined the conversation and high fived Yoseob.

"JunSeob moment, never got tired of it" Gikwang changed the topic.

"Yoseob are you leaving me for that jerk? :(" I pouted.

"Yes! You have that Eunjae of yours" Yoseob teased then high fived Junhyung, again.

"YAH YOU STUPID YANG!" I yelled at him.

"Kidding my doo hyung!!" Yoseob gave up.

"Okay by the way, the 1 person that can make the girls leave this place will earn a present for me" I offered.

"OH JINJJA?!! I CAN I CAN! WAIT HERE!!" Dongwoon yeled.

"That stupid maknae, we got him again this time guys! hahaha" I laughed. so did the others.

Then moments later we left that place and went to baskin robins where dongwoon would treat us! yes free stuffs! Then we went back to our hotel. Eunjae, Jiyoung and Jihae slept together at 1 room. Jinra is with Hyemi and Seojin. Dongwoon Hyunseung and Gikwang together. I am with Junhyung and Yoseob. Since we're tired already we decided to sleep right away.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How was it? Hope you enjoy it!!

Thanks to those who read and subscribe this story!

COMMENTS ARE LOVED! :D