Movie Night

Mail Order Leo

You finally let out the grin that you had been holding back. Seeing you relax seemed to ease Leo as well, as the tenseness in his shoulders slowly melted. “Now why don't you go pick out a movie, I'm going to jump in the shower real quick.”

He leaned over suddenly, giving you a quick peck on the cheek, before heading out of the bathroom. “Be careful of your knee,” he intoned quietly before shutting the door behind him.

You securely locked the bathroom door and took a quick, hot shower, appreciating the relaxing heat after a long day. You debated as to whether or not you did indeed want to lock the door, and that worried you a good amount; it was something you decided to ignore. When you finished, you quickly tied the bathrobe on that was hanging in wait for you and peeked your head into the hallway. Leo was nowhere to be seen, so you hurried into the bedroom and dug around for pj's. When you finally entered the living room, you found him sitting in the middle of the floor surrounded by DVDs.

He was looking at the several movies on the floor in front of him, the leading choices a few of your favorites. He looked a bit tired; could a cyborg get tired?


"Have you chosen yet?" You we drying your hair with the towel, pjs comfortably on for the evening. You were thrilled that you wouldn't have to wake up in the morning, so a movie sounded like the best thing to do. You took it as an added bonus that now you got to have Leo with you.


"I was thinking about this one." He held up the adventure movie absentmindedly. While it wouldn't be the most conductive to a romantic mood, both of you would probably enjoy it much more.


"Sounds good to me," you said, gathering up the ones that hadn't made the cut. The wet towel hungover your shoulder while you were using your hands. You placed the movies in the cabinet next to the TV and settled on the couch, legs crossed beneath you, while Leo fiddled with the movie and set it up. You leaned forward over the edge of the couch with your head down as it started playing, squeezing the remaining droplets of water onto the towel.


"Here," Leo said as he came and sat next to you. You flipped you hair back as the cushion sank beneath the two of you, looking at him quizzically. He had his hands held out in waiting.


"What?" You asked, not understanding. He reached out for the towel you held.


"Let me help you dry your hair."


Before you could respond either way he plucked the towel from your grasp and pulled you in front of him so you were nearly sitting in his lap. He ran his hands gently through your hair a few times first to get out some stray knots before carefully musing it with the towel. You sat stiffly at first, conscious of his hands through your hair and the small touches he accidentally left on the back of your neck, but as the movie began and he continued the rhythmic movements you began to relax into his sweet touches. As your hair dried completely, he pulled you back to lean against him and wrapped his arms around your waist. The movie was nearing its end before you finally commented.


"Is this okay? Are you uncomfortable?" You realized belatedly that your elbow was probably digging into his thigh. He let out a little chuckle and settled you differently.


"I'm fine as long as you are. The movie is just about over anyway, and you should probably rest before our date tomorrow."


You flushed a little at the nonchalant mention of what was going to go on the following day; the credits began to roll and you pulled yourself from the cradle of Leo's arms. He wouldn't have it, pulling you back against him to plant a quick kiss on the top of your head. "Don't worry," he said in the soft, gentle tone you were getting so accustomed to. "It'll be fine, and I'll make sure you have fun." With that, he gave you a little boost and set you on your feet.


You gave him a little smile, which he gracefully returned. "I'm going to head to bed then, " you said, taking a step before pausing with a question on your lips. "Um," you said, hesitating. Leo looked at you questioningly. "Are you going to... come to bed...?" You were trying not to blush as you said it, though you were most certainly failing. "I-I mean, to sleep, not, you know." Yeah. Definitely blushing.


Leo was as close to grinning as Leo ever got. "Would you let me in if I tried?" His eyes were gaining a sultry quality that made your blood rise.


"I mean, I can't make you sleep on the floor...Well you don't need to sleep but still..."

His features softened as your anxiety began to show. “It's all right, I'll stay out here tonight. You have some interesting movie choices, I'd like to see what you like about them.” He trailed off a bit at the end, attention going back to the pile of DVDs you had returned to the cabinet.

“Well,” you continued after a pause for thought, “that should be fine, if that's what you want. If you want to come in, its okay... just stay on the other side of the bed. Goodnight, then.”

Leo chuckled, and gave you a small amused wave. “Goodnight, sweet dreams.”