I Love You

Mail Order Leo

You took three breathes before you found the courage to turn around to see Leo's expression. You were ecstatic for N, you truly were, but if you wanted him to actually make it to find his girlfriend you would have to tie down Leo first. And be very careful to never, ever talk about how soft his lips were. Regardless, you had to gather yourself for when you turned, fearing the worst.

“L-leo, he didn't mean anything by it...”

He was furiously. Absolutely positively mad, and you were suddenly thankful you were standing between him and the door; N might have been dead on the stair by now if you weren't. His eyes were narrowed and lips down-turned, and on his generally expressionless face that was saying more than you wanted it too. His hands were gripped firmly at his sides, muscles tense. As you gained his attention the anger dissipated, however all of the intensity was left behind; he had you by the wrist and was pulling you towards the bathroom in a second. His grip was even firm enough that you couldn't easily free yourself. Before you could even respond he had you around the waist and was settling you on the counter, putting you eye-level to him. Your skin was on fire under the force of his gaze, heightened in a most dangerously pleasant way.

“You've forgotten,” he growled, fingers trailing across your collar bone in preparation of his lips, pulling the cloth to the side. “Forgotten who you belong to.”

You shivered, reveling in the feeling of his dominance. To have him being the one leaning over you made you happy, willing to give everything. And right now, you desperately needed someone to possess and protect you. All thoughts flew from your mind when Leo fervently kissed you, working his lips against yours until your breathes came in irregular shaky inhales and he was forced to pull away. He didn't go far, trailing kisses along your jaw and neck until he made his way back to the collar he left freed. You accidentally let out a low moan at the heat of his touch, immediately throwing a hand over your mouth in embarrassment, but Leo had already snapped. He wound his arms around you and held you still as he marked you. With flashes of memory to the last time he had done this-- the first time-- and wrapped you arms around you.

His energy seemed to wane with the strength of the mark, as though he was willing it to you. He pulled away and leaned his head on your shoulder, taking several deep breathes. Your grips on each other turned into an inescapable embrace on either side, you holding him tight to you as much as he held you. His hand, before around you waist, slid up to your back.

“I'm never going to let you go, you know,” he murmured. “Not to him, not to anyone. Even if you tell me to go away, I'm not sure I would.”

You pushed him back just far enough so that you could kiss him again, the urgency not waning but changing into something slower and somehow hotter as the kiss deepened.

You let his gather you in his arms and move to the bedroom. His everlasting strength, those strong and caring arms, struck some chord within you and suddenly you no longer wanted to kiss him, you just wanted to hold his hands and stare into his eyes. He laid you on the bed, joining you, and you pushed yourself upright.

“I don't want... Leo, can we just, cuddle?”

Leo took your head into his hands and kissed you again, but this time it was a kiss of promise; he was promising never to hurt you, never to leave you, never let your heart grow cold or to make you sleep alone. He didn't need to say all those words, just settled you into a cocoon of blankets and curled his arms around you in a cage that you were happy to stay in. “Of course,” he murmured, nuzzling into the hollow of your throat like a kitten. You ran one hand through his hair and found his palm with the other, tracing little designs on his skin. Occasionally you wrote out your initial, that one single little that would mark him as yours as much as he had marked you.

His warmth was making you drowsy, but exceptionally happy. Too much had happened in the past few weeks. Even ending with N's kiss...

“You did that of purpose, didn't you,” you murmured. His touches were usually feather light and careful, and even when he got into a dark mood he rarely acted as rough as he did only a few minutes before. “You weren't really that upset about the kiss.” And if he was that upset, you had just done yourself in.

He let out a small sound that almost resembled a purr and rolled over so he was half on you, half hugging you. “I was that upset, but I trust you. I just had to leave my mark behind so he would know never to touch you again.”

You leaned upward and pecked him on the lips. “I didn't get to mark you when he kissed you,” you complained, but it was hollow. Really, you were wholly focused on Leo, taking in small notes about him that you would store away in your mind forever.

“That's because I was always yours.”

You lightly pushed your head into his chest, hiding your growing red cheeks. “We can make out and I'm fine, but say something like that...” You trailed off as he let out a low chuckle.

“So what will you do if I say I love you?”

“Hit you.”

“I love you.”

You kissed him.

 


Okay I'm so sorry this took so long, I've had writers block over here and so have been focusing on my drabbles. As usual, thanks for your support, I hope you continue to enjoy :)