Epilogue

Mail Order Leo

Here it is, the final chapter of Mail Order Leo. I hope you have all enjoyed the story up until this point! Thank you for being so kind and supportive about a little distraction that became a huge project. And the story just passed 13K views as well! Really, thank you all, I love you!

 I will be taking a short hiatus, but I've started a reaction/scenario blog for Vixx, Seventeen, and Ukiss here: http://17-vixx-ukiss-scenarios.tumblr.com/  While I will go on a short hiatus from longer projects here, I'll be doing smaller things there; feel free to check it out and request!

Thank you all yet again; it's been a pleasure.


 

You spun once in front of the mirror, then again. It was your last night of vacation with Leo and there was only one thing left in your suitcase unworn. You twirled around one more time, unsure.

Did you like the spectacle? Would he like the spectacle? You plucked at the nearly nonexistent strings around your hips and bit your lip. You ran a hand over your stomach and felt the little pouch of fat there. He wouldn't care, right?

It was hardly the first time on this trip that he had seen you in such a state—your nights had been rather busy—but this was the first time you were taking the initiative. Would he appreciate the lingerie? It was black and lacy and lacking in all the right places; you decided that the only thing that could make it was how you wore it.

You quietly pushed open the bathroom door, peaking into the room before you went out. Everything was impeccable, now all you needed was Leo. At the thought of him, your gaze helplessly went down to your finger, to the simple but elegant band that you now wore. Leo's promise to you. Tonight, you hoped to offer some return on that.

Leo was sitting on the balcony, the door wide open with the breeze sending the curtains into a gentle dance. The air was warm enough so that even in your somewhat minimal attire you were cold. The crash of the waves, a gentle rhythmic thunder, was seeping into the space. You slide out of the door and closed it behind you, taking care not to disturb Leo. You went behind where he was sitting and wrapped your arms around his shoulders, sliding your hands across his chest and leaning your chin on him.

“Hello,” he murmured, turning to quickly take the opportunity presented by your proximity and kiss you. His lips brushed your with the barest of heat, but it was still enough to make you shiver.

“Hello,” you responded, but your attention was already far beyond simple greetings. As he turned back to the view, you started to trail feather light kisses across his ear and neck, proceeding lower carefully.

“What are you--” He sat forward to turn to face you, stopping in shock as he took you in. You were hunched over the chair where he had been, hair falling down over your shoulders in long strands that hid your bra but couldn't stop his imagination, while your legs were completely bare with nothing to cover you besides the barest patch of fabric. You swallowed, nervous at his roaming eyes but also intoxicated by his attentions.

“You look... lovely...” he murmured, his low voice layered in that meaningful way. You walked over to him and cupped his cheeks.

“That was the intent.” You wasted no time in kissing him, and he wasted no time in bringing you back into the bedroom. You grinned into his chest as he closed the door with his foot, barely wasting the time to pause and do that. It appeared the lingerie was a success, then.

You laid back on the bed as his hands began to roam across your torso and hips, small touches that asked permission before continuing on. You thought that it was cute how, when it came down to it, he always slowed to care for you, to make sure everything was alright, to check that you wanted to continue. The heat still burned but he gave you the power to blow it out-- a power you would never abuse. You pulled him into a kiss again, working your mouth in slow passionate movements against him as you felt yourself become warm under his touches. Tonight nothing was going to stop you. Tonight--

A phone rang on the nightstand next to you suddenly, the sharp sound startling you into sitting up quickly and banging your head into Leo's. You laid back into the pillow immediately with a groan, the mood shot to hell, and Leo coughed and reached out for the phone sheepishly.

“It's mine...” He flipped it open and answered, still on top of you. “Hello?”

“Leo!” You could hear N's voice clearly from where you were; he wasn't exactly quiet. “Leo, I found her!”

“Found who?” Leo asked, clearly trying to end the call quicker. You, however, made the connection and grabbed the phone from his hand.

“N?” You said quickly, “You found her? And?”

“I explained to her what happened, we figured it out.” His voice was almost trembling as he spoke, as though he was on the verge of tears. “I'm going to move back in with her, and we're going to give the apartment to the other boys. I would like you to meet her when you get back.”

“Of course,” you responded, grabbing a pillow from next to you to cover yourself as you continued to listen. Leo gave you a glance that you would have sworn was a pout.

“Oh, and is Leo there? How did the rings go?”

Leo snatched the phone out of your hand. “Ya!” He hissed, showing more emotion than you would have expected from him.

“Don't 'Ya' me, you were so nervous about getting them, you even came to me and—”

Leo snapped the phone shut and tossed it to a nearby chair, leaving the room in silence for a moment before you broke into hysterical laughter. You buried your face into the pillow you were holding, nearly in tears at the thought of a panicked Leo going to N for help and his current furiously embarrassed face. He turned his attention back to you as you let out another whoop.

“I'm sorry,” you choked out through your laughter. “It's just that--”

Leo grabbed the pillow from in front of you and threw it across the room, letting it land on the chair over the phone. He didn't hesitate to lean back in and kiss you, one hand plucking at the bra strap that was sliding down your shoulder.

“No more interruptions now,” he murmured. “You're mine all night.”

You kissed him back, unable to withhold a smile. You were his for forever.