Revenge

Mail Order Leo

You stood over the stove, shuffling two pans over the flames as they heated, oil frying with the contents of each. Leo had wanted to cook for you yet again, but you had declined. You were feeling better anyway, and you were beginning to feel like Leo was a part of your family. As nice as it was, you didn’t want him to serve you.

He was sitting at the table, quickly scanning a magazine you had bought at the store, phone sitting on the table next to him. He checked it periodically as though it would ring or beep. You found it quite cute, considering that the only number he had was yours and you were standing in the room with him. As you leaned over the stove with your back to him, you pulled out your phone and sent him a little text message, something along the lines of “I had a great time today, thank you for coming with me!” With a small heart at the end. Simple and stupid and cute; Leo would likely be amused.

You plated your meal and seconds later his phone dinged. He jumped enough that his chair skidded and you could hear despite not looking; when you turned around, he was watching you with a nearly invisible pout.

“How’s the phone working?” You teased; you were surprised you hadn’t gotten a message back.

“It seems fine,” he said, feigning innocence. You snorted.

You finished quickly, heading over to the sink to wash your dish and pans. Leo came up behind you when you weren’t paying attending, sliding his hands beneath your arms and wrapping you in a sudden back hug.

"Hey!” You said, trying to twist away without covering in soap, “you’re going to get wet!”

He chuckled and pulled you closer so you could hardly move. As he settled his arms around your waist he nestled his chin on your shoulder, releasing a long exhale. “I’m pretty sure we discussed,” he said, voice sultry, “that that doesn’t matter to me.”

He leaned over until he was even closer, nuzzling you gently. Unconsciously you moved closer to his, turning to face him with waiting lips. He chuckled, a low sound that was still a bit unfamiliar to you, and lightly bit the lobe of your ear.

“Wah!” You screeched, flying away from him despite his grip as you panicked at the sudden touches. It hardly mattered that your hands were dropping; Leo came after you, backing you against a wall Ashe grabbed your hands and pinned them above your head. Water dripped down yours arms to small puddles on the floor, Leo’s fingers intertwined with yours slick with soap. You took a sharp breath at he leaned it yet closer, a nearly nonexistent smirk resting on the corner of his lips.

“This is revenge for the phone,” he said, and your eyes widened; such a simple thing was resulting in this? Before you could voice the unfairness, Leo silenced you with a kiss.

Shocked, you didn't do anything in response; you stood there, frozen and still, as he slowly released your hands and let them fall, instead winding his arms around you to press against the small of your back. Only then did you pull away, putting just enough space between you to allow you to breath. You paused for just a moment, confused and disoriented, before smashing your lips back against his.
He didn't hesitate at all; his hands went lower as he scooped you up into his arms, using his seemingly never ending strength to support you. You wrapped your arms around his neck, kissing him insistently.
"L-Leo," you mumbled between kisses, "I don't want to-"
"I know," he responded, his voice nearly too low to hear. "I know."
You lost it; days of watching his lips, of stealing quick kisses and gentle hugs, wasn't enough. You threw all of your passion at him as well as all of your confusion. Leo was intended to be a distraction, a comfort on cold winter nights, maybe. You found something unexpected when you opened that box. You found something you wanted, and wanted you back.
The kissing was frantic, as though you had opened a small door to desire that was previously sealed. You didn't know what to do with yourself, all attention focused on Leo. Finally, you pulled away from him, resting your head on his shoulder as you took in ragged breaths. Your back was pressed against the wall, legs wrapped around Leo's slim waist. You pulled your arms around his shoulders and squeezed him in a hug. Leo paused as well, confused at your sudden stop.

“What's wrong?” He asked, voice low but a little more calm. You smiled a bit ironically, letting go with your legs and slowly sliding down to stand on your own.

“Nothing,” you said, “I just was feeling a bit dizzy.”

His eyes widened as he remembered the fever you had, which was only earlier that day. Your head was indeed swimming, but whether that was from lack of air or being sick you didn't know. Leo quickly pressed a hand to your forehead, watching you with concern.

“I'm so sorry,” he said, pulling you towards the bathroom. “I should have realized. Where is the medication you took earlier... though you don't have a fever so maybe--”

“Leo,” you said, cutting him off. His attentive care for you, not the mention the wonderful way he kissed, was just causing a wellspring of emotions for you. “I'm fine. I'll take something before I go to sleep, which will be soon anyway. I have work tomorrow, remember?”

“Oh,” he seemed a little surprised by the idea. “Right. Are you okay sleeping on your own, or do you want me to come with you?”

You couldn't help but chuckle a little. “I'm a big girl Leo, but thank you.”

“Hmm...” he said, a little perturbed. You leaned over to him and gave him a small kiss on the cheek.

 


Hi all! Two chapters in one day, exciting! (Though I'm blushing over this one...) As I put in the earlier chapter, I've put up a poll regarding what happens next in Mail Order Leo- anyone up for a love triangle?

http://www.asianfanfics.com/poll/vote/105342

If you want a specific member of VIXX as the second love interest or a completely different option all together, write it in the comments! I really appreciate your feedback, so anything and everything is welcome. Thank you all again, I hope you enjoy the story :)