Kill Rumours

Virtual Boys (GotBangtan)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

EP 2 

6.00 AM Alarm ringing


Every day Yanin will wake up around 6AM to take her time wash up. Whenever she is late, she still insist to take a shower first before off to work. She felt disgusted whenever her friends complained about how cold the water in the morning and didn't wash up. She liked when herself is clean even though her house is a mess. She did make cleaning and organize those stuffs just whenever she got stressed out she will bang the house like nobody business. The next days she will get lazy to clean up. Yanin everyday outfit is a very simple black stripped shirt with a plain red t-shirt inside pair with a knee-length skirt. She one shot finished a glass of milk and two slices of sandwiches quickly. Her watch showing 6.30AM. After completed check all the house she picked up her car key and leave the house. 

 

First thing Yanin did when entered her car was tuned in to the radio. New song is playing from the radio by Park Jimin - Hopeless Love. 

 

"Nice song. This song is perfect for me."
 
Yanin humming along the song. Her expression is good today.


-GOT7-

"Yah hyung, where are you going? Today class just got cancelled. " Yugyeom asked Mark who in rush looking for car key. 

 

"I'm going out. Tell Jinyoung I'll be back late, ask him don't keep dinner for me, araso? I'm going."

 

"Ne hyung...Safe drive." Yugyeom said as he watched Mark leave. Just in time JB and Jr showed up behind the kitchen door.

 

"Where is Mark going? Did he tell you anything?"   JB asked. 

 

Yugyeom shrugged his shoulders. JB yawned. While Jr were silently watched Mark's figure and drinking his hot chocolate. He knew something about Mark but has no courage to tell them. 'Maybe I just overthink.'

 

JB who still sleepy landed his body on sofa and continues sleeping. Yesterday he couldn't get fully sleep when Jinyoung get insomnia and get up several times. 

 

"Yah hyung, you can't sleep here.  Go back to your room and sleep though." Yugyeom whined.

 

"I don't understand why he insisted to get up when he still sleepy like that. Wake him up Gyeom. He will get backache if he sleep there."  Jinyoung ordered. 

 

"JB hyung....palli ireona.....hyun~ggggg~ah"

 

JB lazily stretching his arms and roll to one side. 

 

"Jinyoung hyun~g"

 

"Just let me~sleep." JB lazily pushed his maknae butts away and they just gave up. 

 

This is everday scene you can seen in GOT7 dorm. The rest are still in dreamland. Those two cutiepies Bambam and Youngjae. Jackson have fencing training so he left earlier. 

 

Mark stopped infront of their university and calling someone. He looked handsome in red hoodie and blue jeans. Without waiting long a group of people appeared and meet him. They are all tall and tough man. What business Mark will have to discuss with them. He then get off from his car and hi-fived them.

 

"The plan is simple. I just want that girl to be warn and stay away from JB and us. Do not harm her or hurt her. I will pay you when you done."

 

"OK. Call. But what time is the meeting Mark?"

 

"Around 5.30pm. Wait for my call."

 

"OK. Thanks for give us a task. We really need money at this moments." said this one black-toned guy. He is handsome if you see him closely. He shook hand with Mark and smiled. He had

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter